"Controversy"

Current issues, news and ethics
arshad1988

"Controversy"

Post by arshad1988 »

Yaa Ali Madad to all!

I have just registered, and some of you may find my first post (not technically my first as I had an account Arshad_Z - but can no longer access it) to be a subject of controversy. I have noticed that Admin has blocked postings of the subject, but I would like to know why. I think we are all entitled to the truth, and discussion. We talk about all sort of subjects and topics in this forum then why not about the topic of learning and knowing which is right and wrong so we can abstain from wrong? Many of you might be confused so let me continue.

I was very impressed with an article/book that a friend of mine sent me entitled "Yaa Ali Madad" by (Allamah) Nasir Hunzai - which I believe is posted in the doctrine section of this forum under the thread I created (under Arshad_Z) - name of thread is "Significance of Ya Ali Madad" It was a great read and I found it to be very interesting.

After reading I went into the site where a list of books are available (the site I will not mention here) and looked at the topics of the books and they looked very interesting and informative, such as "Proof of Imamat" "What is Soul" etc., etc. I sent an email to the contact addresses noted and they sent me a price list for the books (and by the way they were dirt cheap!). I emailed a number of books I was interested in (asked for nearly 90% of the books listed) and am still waiting for a reply on how I can purchase these books.

After emailing, I came into this site and saw a few threads with these controversies listed here. I am wondering why these threads are blocked off as we are entitled to the truth - we have discussed various topics such as the different sects within Islam without any sort of vulgar language - and I believe we can talk about this topic in a subtle manner as well, after all, are we not civilized humans?

Now my question is for the intellectuals who are a lot more learned than I am, if they would rather I keep away from these books, as they could be of harm. If so, could you please give reasons for such recommendations as the topics of the books seem like they can bestow pearls of knowledge which will increase my imaan for my Imam and my faith, Inshallah.

Also, if possible, can someone please provide me with the truth (unless it will lock this thread) if the rumors are in fact true - if Hazar Imam has discouraged books by the author? Is he against the author at all? Is this really a cult? But if these questions cannot be answered here please feel free to email me - you can ask after this posting if it cannot be answered here. Otherwise, my main concern is if I should order these books at all? Please, and awaiting a reply. Yaa Ali Madad! May Mowlana Hazar Imam bestow blessings on us all! Amen.

- Arshad