FATIMID,Ek Maqsad

Discussion on doctrinal issues
nuseri

FATIMID,Ek Maqsad

Post by nuseri »

The fundamentals of Fatimid Era was Imaan and Intelleuct.We excelled in all filed of sciences,astronomy,juri prudence and preachings of Dai’s,namely Nasir Khusraw.The code word was courage(kuwat,himmat,jigar)

I read a sentence maybe 20 years back,which says ‘Man will conquer moon,perhaps one day find cure of cancer.It is very true now as science has advanced so much but still no absolute cure of Cancer
.I just read read spacecraft landed in Mars few weeks back.A book written by Oncologist Siddharth Mukerjee ,which won Pulitzer prize.the title is biography of Cancer.the author in many ways states that Cancer is Disease of the Soul.IT IS VERY TRUE.

Cancer is a disease in opinion of many is disease happening due to imbalance in material n spiritual life.It is a disconnect between man and his soul.I did some google search on this disease got amazing info.
Cancer will grow by 50% from year 2008 to year 2030.
40% in western world are fearful of cancer.they are receptive to preventive steps convential or holistic.
In a report of main Home page of www.wcrf.org A research report data show’s that prostate cancer rate is southern cenrtal Asia(areas dominated by ismailis) is just 4% of western world.
We Ismailes have an unique opportunity to show the world on Prevention of Cancer.
In year 2050 the world population is expected to be around 9 billion,out of which 33% that 3 billion will have Real fear of Cancer.With our prescription(our Institution can prepare a good report)if not it’s WE ,A fair percentage of 3 billion soul will be inspired by ALI ALI by then.remember Kalima,his next phase of life will upgraded,as souls move at the speed of Light,whatever religion that person may belong.
Imam SMS has said in farman.wecan be like Pir dai,if we instil lcourage like them,we fatimid momin s of today must display few percentage of tem is us,as a fitting tribute to them .remember Curiousity kills the cat and FEAR kills a peson before death
HUM HAQIQATO KI DILOJAAN(FAITH N LIFE) SE KOSISH RAHENGi
JEET BESHAQUE ALI KI HOGI,AGAR HAAR HOY TO BHI WO SIRF MERI RAHENGi.
We can do it because this Fatimid Era is A calling for us,nevertheless a MAQSAD for me.
I will expand my sign off on behalf of all Fatimid inspired momins;
AHMED WO JO MARD HAI JO CHARD KE MARE MAIDAN REE,JO CHARD KAR MAIDAN REE.
AHMED ALI ALI BOLIYA,PECHE HONI HOI SO HOI REE.