Miracle of Imam Jaffar Sadiq

Share small ismaili stories
star_munir

Miracle of Imam Jaffar Sadiq

Post by star_munir »

Once khalifa Mansoor decided to kill Imam Jaffar Sadiq so he ordered the governer of Madina Hassan bin zaid hashmi to kill Imam.So due to conspiracy of khalifa Imam's house was set into fire.But Imam,without any fear came out from fire and nothing was happen to Him
Karim_M

Re: Miracle of Imam Jaffar Sadiq

Post by Karim_M »

star_munir wrote:Once khalifa Mansoor decided to kill Imam Jaffar Sadiq so he ordered the governer of Madina Hassan bin zaid hashmi to kill Imam.So due to conspiracy of khalifa Imam's house was set into fire.But Imam,without any fear came out from fire and nothing was happen to Him
<BR><BR>A similar incident happened at the time of Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah which He Himself relates in His memoirs o&shy;n page 143 as:<BR><BR>"The German Secret Service did not believe that I was really ill. They thought, however, that their country's cause would be well served were I put out of the way for good. They arranged to have a bomb thrown at me; and to make the operation certain of success they also arranged, with typical German thoroughness, to have my breakfast coffee poisoned. The bomb did not go off; I did not drink the coffee."