Ruhani dua - Hayati Dua

Discussion on R&R from all regions
gulzarsadrudin

Ruhani dua - Hayati Dua

Post by gulzarsadrudin »

Ya ali madad

Can we do ruhani dua on fridays or when ghat pat is on. I understand that we are not allowed to bring samar dua when there is ghat pat, but how about doing the dua only together with our normal dua.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

In my opinion there is nothing about the GhatPaat ceremony that precludes someone from doing Ruhani Dua. I have done it on many occasions. I know for practical considerations Samar Dua is not done when there is Ghat Paat due to too many activities announcements etc.
Admin

Samar Chanta

Post by Admin »

The letter

In March, 1954, Wazir U Kan Gyi sent his wife's ( Varasiani Domia Sonbai) , medical report to the Imam for his gracious guidance. Imam sent him the following message from Canes on March 27, 1954: -

My dear Vizir,

I send you and Varasiani my best paternal maternal blessings for Samar Chanta on her behalf. Also best loving blessings to you, Varasiani and your family for service on Navroz occasion.

I was very sorry to hear of the sad news about Varasiani's health and I pray for the restoration of her health. She should seriously follow the doctor's advice - only eat what he says and very little food at a time; not drink too much water during meals and drink at least one hour before.

My best loving blessings to you all and to all Burma beloved spiritual children; you are ever near in my heart and thoughts.

With the gracious blessings of the Imam, Varasiani Domia Sonbai recovered within few days.

End of letter
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali madad.
I feel d topic should be hayati first then ruhani. Our majlis also sounds that way
All those who had death experience were told to go back and fulfill worldly
obligations.
If death is opposite of life then life is opposite of death.If prayer is made for ruhanis,then we are also ABSOLUTE ruhanis with bodies.
Living Imam n living followers is more important over 'assumed' ruhanis.