Spiritual Teaching of Maulana Shah Karim Agha Khan IV

Recent history (19th-21st Century)
Ustad-Bahadur-Singh

Spiritual Teaching of Maulana Shah Karim Agha Khan IV

Post by Ustad-Bahadur-Singh »

Ya Ali Madad

I wanted to ask if it is possible to read some of Maulana Shah Karim Agha Khan IV's spiritual writings or transcrips of speeches on spiritual subjects. I have read and watched a great deal of his intervieuws and philanthropic speeches but I can't get hold of what really interests me, namely Ismaili spirituality.

thanks in advance
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Mowla Ali madad Ustad Bahadur,
For reading Spiritual Farmans of Hazir Imam one should be
His spiritual Child. I dont think you can access to
Spiritual Farmans of Hazir Imam. However from interviews
and speeches you may get some answers of questions like
on subject of Imamat and differences of Imam and Pope.
You may read "Islam the religion of My Ancestors" of Imam
Sultan Mohamed Shah to know more about Ismailism and Islam.
Ustad-Bahadur-Singh

Post by Ustad-Bahadur-Singh »

Thank you but I have read those books. A bit sad that some of these teachings aren't accessible.
zubair_mahamood

Post by zubair_mahamood »

YAM

Can anyone give me a definition of spiritual child of Hazar Imam? Who is a spiritual child and what are qualities of a spiritual child.

SJD
Last edited by zubair_mahamood on Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

"He who obeys the Firmans and carries out the orders of Hazir Imam is a Mo'min."(Imam Sultam Muhammad Shah, Precious Pearls, No.20)
zubair_mahamood

YAM
Ustad-Bahadur-Singh wrote:I have read and watched a great deal of his intervieuws and philanthropic speeches but I can't get hold of what really interests me, namely Ismaili spirituality.

star_munir wrote:For reading Spiritual Farmans of Hazir Imam one should be His spiritual Child. I dont think you can access to
Spiritual Farmans of Hazir Imam.

zubair_mahamood wrote:Can anyone give me a definition of spiritual child of Hazar Imam? Who is a spiritual child and what are qualities of spiritual child of Hazar Imam.
kmaherali wrote:"He who obeys the Firmans and carries out the orders of Hazir Imam is a Mo'min."(Imam Sultam Muhammad Shah, Precious Pearls, No.20)
Kmaherali, u mean to say that brothers who have to access to Spiritual Farmans are momin. I think u misunderstood me. I asked question on the base of above discussion between star_munir and Ustad-Bahadar-singh. If u can plz clear my point and defined spiritual child of Hazar imam.
Thank you. SJD

zubair_mahamood

YAM,

Kmaherali, I was expecting your reply, let me put my understanding and if I am going wrong plz correct me.

For me a spiritual child is a one who accepts Imam, this can mean,,, "

1.One who accepts that He is a bearer of Holy Noor.

2.One who accepts Kalama Shahdat of us.

3.He who obeys the Firmans and carries out the orders of Hazir Imam is a Mo'min."(Imam Sultam Muhammad Shah, Precious Pearls, No.20)

4.One who follows Imam (by his word) unconditionally.

5.‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

6.‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

Some of the Qualities of mumin are

1.Reliance on Allah.

2.Leaving the decision of affairs on Allah.

3.Contentment with the decree of Allah.

4.Submission to the command of Allah.

5. Submission to the Will of Allah.

6.‘’’’’’’’’’’

One who has access to spiritual Farmans doesn’t make him spiritual child but understanding them and following them make him a spritual child. Some of u may not agree with my points.

Above all Hazar Imam is the giver of Faith, So it up to him to decide weather one is a mumin. No one can say that he/she is a mumin or not except Allah. sjd.MH.

Zubair
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

zubair_mahamood wrote:YAM,
One who has access to spiritual Farmans doesn’t make him spiritual child but understanding them and following them make him a spritual child. Some of u may not agree with my points.

Above all Hazar Imam is the giver of Faith, So it up to him to decide weather one is a mumin. No one can say that he/she is a mumin or not except Allah. sjd.MH.

Zubair
I agree with you. Farman Bardari encompasses everything.
ZAly

Post by ZAly »

I am sorry this is way off the topic that is under discussion.

I am looking for Khangi Firman and Kalam e Imam e Mubin. Can someone help me. I have been unable to find these two books anywhere, I think there were a few copies in religious school, but cant find them there even.

Can anyone help me. I am away from home and it would be great if we can have an online resource.

Post by Guest »

to be a true momin or a hazar imams spiritual child o&shy;ne should first and for most know the meaning of the holy D'UA.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; thank you.
nowroozalisabiti

Post by nowroozalisabiti »

About this topic we had a discussion in this forum:
Doctrines>Who are the spiritual children of Mawlana Hazar Imam?
Please see that topic.