FARMANS

Anything you need to find back? Ask here!
zehi

FARMANS

Post by zehi »

HI,
YAM.

Does anybody know as to where one can see all the farmans made by our respective Imams. Pls help me asap. Thanks in advance.
nagib

Post by nagib »

Impossible task. You have to do it yourself. If you start today, in few years you may have some of the last few imams.

1945 Sultan Muhammad Shah asked the institutions to compile the Farmans of Aga Ali Shah, Aga Hassanali Shah.

30 years later nothing was done. In 1975 Shah Karim gave the same task again to the Ismailia Association [Paris meeting 1975].

Nothing was done. Again 30 more years have passed and we are now in 2006. . Each day that goes, the task become more and more difficult.

Isn't this a wrong section to put this kind of question?
curious2

Post by curious2 »

nagib wrote:Isn't this a wrong section to put this kind of question?
Nagib, you trying to be funny again??? Okay, it was funny, I give you that. Lost and Found, farmans, ??? Funny. :lol:

But seriously, shouldn't he be checking the local mukhi of his jamat to get that book which can usualy be found under the pat? I think he should.
avmeghani

Post by avmeghani »

MOSTLY ALL JK HAVE LIBARARY AND THE DO HAVE FARMAN BOOKS AND THEY DO SELL ALSO. LIKE I BOUGHT GOLDEN GEMS, COLLECTION OF FRAMANS PART 1 VISIT OF PAKISTAN AND SO ON. PLEASE CHECK WITH JK IN YOUR CITY.

YAM