Love HOW!

Anything you need to find back? Ask here!
addil

Love HOW!

Post by addil »

How do we ISMAILIS build LOVE for the IMAM and IMAN in our everyday lifes?
Can i get some feedback. THANK You

It is sad?

Post by Guest »

It is sad b?c know one has responed to you. But have faith day by day, and to Ya Ali every day go JK and godwilling everything will be all right.
Shireen.S

Post by Shireen.S »

Ya ali madad Adil,<BR><BR>Glad to know that your looking for ways to improve and build love for our Imam. I would suggest you to pray everyday and if possible then do Bandagi every night. Then, Inshah Allah you will find yourself close to imam.<BR><BR>Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers.<BR>
addil

Post by addil »

Mawla Ali Madad Shireen, it was nice of you to give Imams message of praying day to day, so you can build love for He who is above everything. We shall do more Bandagi and act virtious day by day so we can benfit from Imams Blessings as we get nearer to Golden Jubliee.
aadamani

Post by aadamani »

YAM<BR><BR>I think its very simple but very difficult.<BR><BR>If you Love some o&shy;ne you will do things that your lover likes or try to do things that he will like.<BR><BR>& if you want to increase your LOVE&nbsp;for Imam&nbsp;follow the Firmans that he has given us, you will find everything in it.<BR><BR>YAM<BR>Aziz
From_Alamut

Re: Love HOW!

Post by From_Alamut »

addil wrote:How do we ISMAILIS build LOVE for the IMAM and IMAN in our everyday lifes?
Can i get some feedback. THANK You
The following discussion [LOVE FOR THE IMAM] already been discussed in the following Forum under doctrine sections...... Here you may approach to the link, please click blew....

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... pic&t=4552

.....Your Love should be to Imam's Noor like the Love of Majnu to Laila, Farhad to Shirin and Zuleyha to Prophet Yousuf (s.a) the beautiful Moon Face..... It should be the most strongest and purest LoVe EVER.....
safmomin

love u shireen

Post by safmomin »

i love u shireen, plss i ill b waiting for u ((((, keep me in ur prayers too