Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Discussion on doctrinal issues
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

charlie wrote:In past few decades there has been scientific studies on NDE and OBE. In my opinion these experiments are related to dreams, imaginations, hallucinations, and subconscious mind. After real physical and clinical death, when angel of death takes soul out of body there is no way the soul will enter body again.
Have you gone through the thread? Evidence is overwhelming about souls departing and returning in some cases.
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
charlie wrote:In past few decades there has been scientific studies on NDE and OBE. In my opinion these experiments are related to dreams, imaginations, hallucinations, and subconscious mind. After real physical and clinical death, when angel of death takes soul out of body there is no way the soul will enter body again.
Have you gone through the thread? Evidence is overwhelming about souls departing and returning in some cases.
satgur kahere: ujad kheddaa to feer vase
ane neerdhanee-aa dhanvant hoy
pann ek acha(n)bo aa(n)khee-e
bhaai muvaa na jeeve koi re.....................75
The True Guide says: The deserted village will rehabitate and the poor will become rich. However, there is one astonishing sight. Brother, nobody can come to life(physical) after dying. (translation is done by you)
Saloko Nano; Pir Sadardin
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: satgur kahere: ujad kheddaa to feer vase
The True Guide says: The deserted village will rehabitate and the poor will become rich. However, there is one astonishing sight. Brother, nobody can come to life(physical) after dying. (translation is done by you)
NDE don't happen in normal circumstances and don't happen to every person who is involved in accidents.

However they can happen as proven by examples in this thread
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: satgur kahere: ujad kheddaa to feer vase
NDE don't happen in normal circumstances and don't happen to every person who is involved in accidents.

However they can happen as proven by examples in this thread
Out of 7.5 billion human beings 50 or 100 such cases can't determine soul is going out and coming back on its own without permission of higher authority. There can be other reasons need to be explored. Angel of death don't make mistakes.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: Out of 7.5 billion human beings 50 or 100 such cases can't determine soul is going out and coming back on its own without permission of higher authority. There can be other reasons need to be explored. Angel of death don't make mistakes.
There can be many many cases, but there are relatively few that have been reported or studied. In some of the experiences they reach the Authority and are given the opportunity to decide whether to proceed further or return to life. Hence they are given renewed lives by the permission of the Authority. In the case of the Ismaili Nasser Babu, he met MSMS and made an agreement with him to spend his life to spread knowledge. I would encourage to read it if you haven't so far.
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2016 07:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Dead for 48 minutes, Catholic Priest claims God is female

A Catholic priest from Massachussetts was officially dead for more than 48 minutes before medics were able to miraculously re-start his heart has revealed a shocking revelation that will change everything you once believed.

The 71-year-old cleric Father John Micheal O’neal claims he went to heaven and met God, which he describes as a warm and comforting motherly figure.

Sir,
look at this your above post. Is this the kind of NDE is? Ginans mention He is Nirinjin. Ali said,'He is beyond imagination'.
I think in father John's subconscious was some beauti 'La Belle'.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: Sir,
look at this your above post. Is this the kind of NDE is? Ginans mention He is Nirinjin. Ali said,'He is beyond imagination'.
The NDE experience that has been alluded to is not the final one of Niranjan but an intermediary one, to give assurance of security and comfort of the All Merciful to the one who is experiencing, just like a mother in a worldly sense.

That experience will vary upon the background of the one experiencing it. A Muslim may encounter Prophet Muhammad, a Hindu may encounter Lord Krishna etc.
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

Kmaherali quote:

He claims that at that point in his experience, he went to heaven and encountered God, which he describes as a feminine, mother-like “Being of Light”.

But father John clearly described God as "feminine Being of Light".
May be I am not good at English, what is the meaning of feminine?
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: Sir,
That experience will vary upon the background of the one experiencing it. A Muslim may encounter Prophet Muhammad, a Hindu may encounter Lord Krishna etc.
I have not seen kmaherali physically or in my dreams or out of body, how can I recognize you as kmaherali!! I can not call Trump as kmaherali because I have seen Trump but not you.
Those who say"I have seen Prophet in my dreams" are mentally disordered. Regarding Krishna there are images made of mud or stone that is what a Hindu devotee have in there minds but they have not seen real Krishna.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: Those who say"I have seen Prophet in my dreams" are mentally disordered. Regarding Krishna there are images made of mud or stone that is what a Hindu devotee have in there minds but they have not seen real Krishna.
The relationship between a Guide and the disciple is not a physical one. It is a spiritual one. Those who have the visions of the Prophets, have a non-physical way of knowing them. The visions can even take place in wakeful states:

Paramahansa Yogananda had an experience of Lord Krishna:

“Lord Krishna!” The glorious form of the avatar appeared in a shimmering blaze as I sat in my room at the Regent Hotel in Bombay. Shining over the roof of a high building across the street, the ineffable vision had suddenly burst on my sight as I gazed out of my long open third-story window.

The divine figure waved to me, smiling and nodding in greeting. When I could not understand the exact message of Lord Krishna, he departed with a gesture of blessing. Wondrously uplifted, I felt that some spiritual event was presaged.

https://www.ananda.org/autobiography/#chap43
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

Admin wrote:
swamidada wrote: Those who say"I have seen Prophet in my dreams" are mentally disordered. .
And who exactely gave you the right to judge what other people see in their dream? Maybe they are not mentally disturbed, maybe you are.
My answer is in your statement, you posted;
Kmaherali quote:"He claims that at that point in his experience, he went to heaven and encountered God, which he describes as a feminine....".

Sir is God feminine? Now you can and others will understand, why I used the phrase "mentally disordered".
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: Those who say"I have seen Prophet in my dreams" are mentally disordered. Regarding Krishna there are images made of mud or stone that is what a Hindu devotee have in there minds but they have not seen real Krishna.
Those who have the visions of the Prophets, have a non-physical way of knowing them. The visions can even take place in wakeful
For example, I have not seen Prophet Moses, neither his image/picture or in vision in my dreams. How can I claim this is Moses. That is what my argument is. May be some one had seen movie Ben Hur and picture of Moses in movie might be in his subconscious which popped up in dream.
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
Paramahansa Yogananda had an experience of Lord Krishna:

“Lord Krishna!” The glorious form of the avatar appeared in a shimmering blaze as I sat in my room at the Regent Hotel in Bombay. Shining over the roof of a high building across the street, the ineffable vision had suddenly burst on my sight as I gazed out of my long open third-story window.

The divine figure waved to me, smiling and nodding in greeting. When I could not understand the exact message of Lord Krishna, he departed with a gesture of blessing. Wondrously uplifted, I felt that some spiritual event was presaged.

https://www.ananda.org/autobiography/#chap43
With respect to Paramahansa, how he came to know that vision was of lord Krishna. Did Krishna introduced himself to Paramahansa. There was no conversation in between two. That might have been visions of Rama or Budha.Naklanki instead. Paramahansa did not mentioned the attire of Krishna or did he saw any circle of light around his face. Krishna gave vision from far, waved at him and uplifted himself and disappeared.
Looks like movie KRISH PARTS 1-2-3.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: With respect to Paramahansa, how he came to know that vision was of lord Krishna. Did Krishna introduced himself to Paramahansa. There was no conversation in between two. That might have been visions of Rama or Budha.Naklanki instead. Paramahansa did not mentioned the attire of Krishna or did he saw any circle of light around his face. Krishna gave vision from far, waved at him and uplifted himself and disappeared.
In the Ginan: Sakhi Mahaapad Keri Vaat http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/23118, Pir Sadardeen says:

sakhee alakh anaamee saaheb laagyaa mitthaa re
bhanne peer sadardeen shaah, me najare deetthaa re...............13

O beloved ones, this nameless and indescriptible Lord was felt to
be very sweet to me. Peer Sadardeen teaches this ginaan and says:
"I have seen the Lord with my own eyes".

How did Pir Sadardeen see the nameless and indescribable Lord? With which eyes did he see Him?
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:
swamidada wrote: With respect to Paramahansa, how he came to know that vision was of lord Krishna. Did Krishna introduced himself to Paramahansa. There was no conversation in between two. That might have been visions of Rama or Budha.Naklanki instead. Paramahansa did not mentioned the attire of Krishna or did he saw any circle of light around his face. Krishna gave vision from far, waved at him and uplifted himself and disappeared.
In the Ginan: Sakhi Mahaapad Keri Vaat http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/23118, Pir Sadardeen says:

sakhee alakh anaamee saaheb laagyaa mitthaa re
bhanne peer sadardeen shaah, me najare deetthaa re...............13

O beloved ones, this nameless and indescriptible Lord was felt to
be very sweet to me. Peer Sadardeen teaches this ginaan and says:
"I have seen the Lord with my own eyes".

How did Pir Sadardeen see the nameless and indescribable Lord? With which eyes did he see Him?
You wrote Pir Sadardin said," I have seen the Lord with my OWN eyes".
Did Pir Saheb saw Lord Nirinjin with his physical eyes?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: You wrote Pir Sadardin said," I have seen the Lord with my OWN eyes".
Did Pir Saheb saw Lord Nirinjin with his physical eyes?
With Batuni eyes as per MSMS's Farman:

"If a person keeps such a fast that he stays aloof from the taste of the entire worldly existence, then his batuni eyes and ears will open. A human being does not have the capability of creating a man, but he may see in such a manner that he gets to know God's mysteries and wonders.(Farman No. 17, (Manjevaadi 28-12-1893) )
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Mowlana Rumi expresses the notion of Batuni eyes beautifully in the poem:

My eyes see only the face of the Beloved.
What a glorious sight
for that sight is beloved.
Why speak of two?
The Beloved is in the sight
and the sight is in the Beloved.

Which echoes the verse of the Ginan: Ab teri mohabat laagi http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/3949

ejee ab teree mahobat laagee, dil mere mahobat laagee
nainuse nain milaavo o mere saaheb, ab teree mahobat laagee..1

O my Lord! Now I am in love with you, my heart is filled with love for You. Let Your eyes meet mine, O my Lord! Now I am in love with You.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Are ‘Near-Death Experiences’ Real?

They cannot prove the existence of heaven or hell, but they can give us hope.

“Have you stood at the gates of doom? Or looked through the gates of death? Have you been to the edge of the universe?” In the Old Testament, The Voice from the Whirlwind poses these questions to Job. The implied answer is no, for these seem to be divine prerogatives. For humans, heaven is a gated community, and we typically can’t even peer through. This is one reason (among many) near-death experiences inspire awe: They seem to give us a “God’s eye” view of what really lies beyond. They take us to the edge of the universe.

While it’s not exactly a scientific term, most of us have an agreed understanding of what “near-death experience” means. Obviously, an N.D.E. takes place in a “near-death context” — a situation in which one’s life is in jeopardy. Most who have studied or discussed them agree that to count as an N.D.E., the experience must occur while the individual is not wakefully conscious and have a significant number of these aspects: an “out of body” experience in which one seems to be floating above one’s physical form and can see it and its surroundings; a life review; guidance by deceased loved ones or revered religious figures toward a “guarded” realm (a light in the darkness, a gated or fenced domain, the other side of a river). Many people who have had an N.D.E. report being profoundly transformed — less anxious about death, more spiritual and more “prosocial” (including more concerned with morality).

These sorts of experiences have been reported throughout history and across cultures. Plato described one in “The Republic” — the Myth of Er. They are partly dependent upon the particulars of an individual’s life situation, religion and culture, but there are common elements as well. For instance, the religious figures may be different — a Christian would see Christian figures, a Buddhist would see Buddhist figures, Hindu gods and goddesses would appear in a Hindu’s N.D.E., and so forth. Yet at a deeper level there is guidance by respected figures, a voyage led by trusted mentors from the known to the unknown. This time it is perhaps the most daunting journey, from life to death. Loving guidance on our last journey, or the last leg of our journey, is deeply resonant.

In popular literature, N.D.E.s are almost always interpreted “supernaturalistically.” They are interpreted as showing (or “proving”) that the mind is not the same as the brain and can continue after the brain stops functioning, and also that the mind has contact of some sort with a “heavenly” or nonphysical realm. The titles of popular books about N.D.E.s proclaim that “heaven is for real” or that we have a “proof of heaven.” Medical doctors and neuroscientists writing about these issues claim that N.D.E.s offer “evidence for the afterlife” and “consciousness beyond life.” They think of them as round-trip tickets to the Good Place — the trip of an afterlifetime.

The proponents of a supernaturalistic interpretation of N.D.E.s insist that they are “real.” The neurosurgeon Eban Alexander’s “Proof of Heaven” even includes a chapter titled “The Ultra-Real.” I do not deny that people — many people — really have N.D.E.s, with their reported contents. They really have these experiences, just like people really dream. So N.D.E.s are real in the sense of “authentic” — they really occur. No one should deny this; to do so is to disrespect a vast majority of those who sincerely report them.

There is, however, another sense of “real”: accurate. Are N.D.E.s, interpreted literally, accurate depictions of an external reality? This is an importantly different question. It is crucial not to slide from “real” in the first sense to “real” in the second, but this is precisely what many of the supernaturalists do. N.D.E.s really occur. But we cannot infer from this that they accurately depict guidance by deceased loved ones to a nonphysical realm.

The big question is: Do N.D.E.s provide a proof of heaven? Or hell? I don’t think so. None of the arguments is persuasive. There are clear, vivid dreams and hallucinations. There are deeply profound and transformative experiences caused by the ingestion of psychedelic substances. All of these experiences present their contents as “ultra-real.” This is a known feature of any spiritual experience, and N.D.E.s are a kind of spiritual experience. People throughout the world have sincere and absolutely certain belief in their religions, but it does not follow from this sincerity and certainty that the religious beliefs are true, literally interpreted. How could they all be, given their radical differences? So too with N.D.E.s.

The arguments for supernaturalistic interpretations of N.D.E.s are glaringly problematic. Many of the most visible proponents of the idea that N.D.E.s prove the existence of an afterlife are doctors. They include Eben Alexander, a neurosurgeon; the cardiologist Pim van Lommel; and the oncologist Jeffrey Long. It is important to emphasize that their conclusions are not medical but philosophical. The ideas that the mind can separate from the body and have contact with a heavenly realm are clearly not medical conclusions, and physicians have no special authority here. After all, they are physicians, not metaphysicians. I trust my physician to interpret my blood work, but not to let me know that my soul left my body when I was under general anesthesia. It is striking that some doctors employ such homeopathic doses of logic. They are trapped in a kind of tunnel vision.

It would be desirable to have a more plausible interpretation of N.D.E.s which they are real in both senses: They really occur and they are accurate. I propose that we interpret N.D.E.s as fundamentally and primarily about our journeys from life to death — dying. Most N.D.E.s depict a journey toward an imagined guarded realm, but not a successful passage to it. Just as in the literature on living forever, such as the ancient “Epic of Gilgamesh” or myth of Tantalus or the quixotic search for the Fountain of Youth, we come ever so close, but in the end we don’t quite make it. In N.D.E.s we get right to the gates, but we don’t go through; we get right to the edge of the universe, but we stop there.

N.D.E.s show not that there is an afterlife, but that it is possible to die well, surrounded by loving companionship. We can die in sterile, cold hospitals — alone. (There are negative N.D.E.s.) Or we can die in a more humane setting, surrounded by loved ones. N.D.E.s are thus real in both senses: They really occur, and they accurately portray these possibilities. They are important because they remind us of the possibility of dying well. We don’t have to accept either extreme: that N.D.E.s do not really occur or that they prove that heaven exists. They point us to something profound and beautiful about dying. They give us real hope, not false hope, in facing the next part of our journey, whatever that will bring.

Readers: Have you had an N.D.E, or think you might have had one? Follow the big blue button below to the comments section and tell us about it.
John Martin Fischer is a professor of philosophy at the University of California, Riverside, and the author of “Near-Death Experiences: Understanding Visions of the Afterlife” and “Death, Immortality, and Meaning in Life.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/13/opin ... 0920200214
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

NEUROSCIENCE CAN’T DISMISS NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES

Neuroscientist Christof Koch has just published an interesting article in Scientific American on near-death experiences:

Near-death experiences, or NDEs, are triggered during singular life-threatening episodes when the body is injured by blunt trauma, a heart attack, asphyxia, shock, and so on. About one in 10 patients with cardiac arrest in a hospital setting undergoes such an episode. Thousands of survivors of these harrowing touch-and-go situations tell of leaving their damaged bodies behind and encountering a realm beyond everyday existence, unconstrained by the usual boundaries of space and time. These powerful, mystical experiences can lead to permanent transformation of their lives.

Koch points out that NDEs share common characteristics across individuals, cultures, and historical eras—freedom from pain, traveling down a tunnel to a light, an intense sense of peace, seeing loved ones, experiencing a life review, and having an unusual sense of time and space. These experiences are also remembered with unusual intensity. To the person who experiences them, they seem “realer than real”—and they often fundamentally change the person’s outlook on life.

It is when Koch addresses some of the neuroscience attempts to explain NDEs that his discussion goes off the rails. The number and variety of the materialist theories he describes counts against their veracity—it conveys more of a sense of groping for any plausible materialist explanation than of sober scientific investigation.

For example, he points out that NDEs are no more likely to occur in people with religious beliefs and beliefs in the afterlife than in people who lack those beliefs. But, far from undermining the significance of NDEs, that finding supports the view that they are not mere confirmation bias toward existing beliefs during a traumatic experience.

He also notes that the historical record is full of similar experiences dating back to antiquity. Indeed. On that topic, I recommend Carol Zaleski’s excellent book Otherworld Journeys: Accounts of Near-Death Experience in Medieval and Modern Times, a fascinating review of historical correlates to NDEs.

More...

https://mindmatters.ai/2020/05/neurosci ... periences/
swamidada_2

Post by swamidada_2 »

kmaherali wrote:NEUROSCIENCE CAN’T DISMISS NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES

Neuroscientist Christof Koch has just published an interesting article in Scientific American on near-death experiences:

Near-death experiences, or NDEs, are triggered during singular life-threatening episodes when the body is injured by blunt trauma, a heart attack, asphyxia, shock, and so on. About one in 10 patients with cardiac arrest in a hospital setting undergoes such an episode. Thousands of survivors of these harrowing touch-and-go situations tell of leaving their damaged bodies behind and encountering a realm beyond everyday existence, unconstrained by the usual boundaries of space and time. These powerful, mystical experiences can lead to permanent transformation of their lives.

Koch points out that NDEs share common characteristics across individuals, cultures, and historical eras—freedom from pain, traveling down a tunnel to a light, an intense sense of peace, seeing loved ones, experiencing a life review, and having an unusual sense of time and space. These experiences are also remembered with unusual intensity. To the person who experiences them, they seem “realer than real”—and they often fundamentally change the person’s outlook on life.

It is when Koch addresses some of the neuroscience attempts to explain NDEs that his discussion goes off the rails. The number and variety of the materialist theories he describes counts against their veracity—it conveys more of a sense of groping for any plausible materialist explanation than of sober scientific investigation.

For example, he points out that NDEs are no more likely to occur in people with religious beliefs and beliefs in the afterlife than in people who lack those beliefs. But, far from undermining the significance of NDEs, that finding supports the view that they are not mere confirmation bias toward existing beliefs during a traumatic experience.

He also notes that the historical record is full of similar experiences dating back to antiquity. Indeed. On that topic, I recommend Carol Zaleski’s excellent book Otherworld Journeys: Accounts of Near-Death Experience in Medieval and Modern Times, a fascinating review of historical correlates to NDEs.

More...

https://mindmatters.ai/2020/05/neurosci ... periences/
The article mentions,"....he points out that NDEs are no more likely to occur in people with religious beliefs and beliefs in the afterlife than in people who lack those beliefs. But, far from undermining the significance of NDEs, that finding supports the view that they are not mere confirmation bias toward existing beliefs during a traumatic experience".

I wander out of 7.5 billion human beings majority is religious minded but according to author NDE DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM. It is a play of sub conscious. The soul is tied to body with very very thin chord. In accident or in trauma when this thin chord is disconnected soul is gone for ever, won't come back in body.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

swamidada wrote: The article mentions,"....he points out that NDEs are no more likely to occur in people with religious beliefs and beliefs in the afterlife than in people who lack those beliefs. But, far from undermining the significance of NDEs, that finding supports the view that they are not mere confirmation bias toward existing beliefs during a traumatic experience".

I wander out of 7.5 billion human beings majority is religious minded but according to author NDE DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM. It is a play of sub conscious. The soul is tied to body with very very thin chord. In accident or in trauma when this thin chord is disconnected soul is gone for ever, won't come back in body.
You have misunderstood the statement. It means that the occurrence of an NDE experience is not dependent upon whether a person has or not prior beliefs about the hereafter and hence is not just a confirmation of his prior beliefs.

It does not mean that NDEs do not occur to religious people.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Pronounced Dead for 20 Minutes - What He Saw and How it Changed His Life Forever

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8jcNBVWJyE

See the Follow Up Here: https://youtu.be/qaA4nQIMdwY​
Scott Drummond shares his amazing experience of what he felt and saw when he was pronounced dead for 20 minutes. It is a very personal and tender moment in his life, a moment that drastically changed the rest of his life forever. He has decided to share this story now because of the events of the global pandemic, the corona virus / COVID-19. He hopes to help all of the people suffering and wondering about what will happen to them and their loved ones.

Thank you for watching and sharing, especially to those that have been impacted by COVID-19.

The Prioritize Your Life series highlights experiences from amazing people to inspire us all to live a better life. A life where we are focused on what truly matters. Let's leave this world with no regrets.
swamidada

Post by swamidada »

Dawn News Television
What feelings do people near death experience?
Web Desk 21 February 2021

Scientists are constantly trying to find out what kind of experiences people who are dying face.

What do the majority of people who are dying see? What do they feel?

It is not possible to know the final answer to these questions, but efforts are still being made.

A similar detailed study was recently conducted by researchers at Laigi University and Laigi University Hospital in Belgium, whose results were published in the journal Frontiers of Neurosciences.

This was the first detailed study in this regard and it was discovered that near death people face 4 major events.

A sense of relief:
Feelings of peace and tranquility cannot be expected in dying people, but 80% of those surveyed reported this feeling.

There is a lot of fear among people about death, but researchers said that the feeling of peace is most common in people who are dying.

Too much light:
Much has been made of this before, but research has shown that seeing light at the entrance to a tunnel is not the most common experience among dying people.

However, 69% of those surveyed reported such an experiment, but it is not yet clear why this happens.

One idea is that the lack of oxygen in the body may be the cause, while others say that it may be the result of some kind of brain activity that occurs when death occurs.

Seeing the dead:
The study found that 64% of near-death spirits are visible at the time of death.

Some reported seeing people from their past, while others reported experiencing some kind of ghostly experience.

The experience of getting out of the body:
Whatever the reason for the soul leaving the body and seeing the world, research has found that 36% of people have this kind of experience.

In fact, research has shown that such an experience is the last to happen to those who have died.

Experiences near death indicate an understanding of separation from the body, the researchers said.

The most common timeline:
The study reported different experiences of people approaching death, but only 22% of volunteers showed the same timeline.

Usually this timeline begins with the experience of the soul coming out of the body, followed by light in the tunnel and then a feeling of calm.

Other experiments:
Apart from the 4 most common experiences, some people also reported various ailments such as moving to a border or a place from which it is not possible to return (40%), feeling of harmony (14%), constant view 4%. life unfold before your eyes (16 percent).
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Watch the video of Wayne Dyer's interview with Anita Moorjani who had a NDE experience in the link below. It is very compelling!

https://experience.hayhouseu.com/manife ... Q3NTk2MwS2
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Dying to be me! Anita Moorjani at TEDxBayArea

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhcJNJbRJ6U

Doctors had given Anita Moorjani just hours to live when she arrived at the hospital in a coma on the morning of February 2nd, 2006. Unable to move as a result of the cancer that had ravaged her body for almost four years, Anita entered another dimension, where she experienced great clarity and understanding of her life and purpose here on earth. She was given a choice of whether to return to life or not, and chose to return to life when she realized that "heaven" is a state and not a place. This subsequently resulted in a remarkable and complete recovery of her health. Anita's riveting talk will inspire you to transform your life by living more authentically, discovering your greatest passions, transcending your deepest fears, and living from a place of pure joy. Her true story will radically alter your current beliefs about yourself, your purpose on earth, your health, your relationships, and your life!
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

From life to death, beyond and back | Thomas Fleischmann | TEDxTUHHSalon

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMYhgTgE6MU

This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. Dr. Fleischmann sees dead people. In fact, he has seen over 2,000 humans die but broad back to life several hundreds of them. In his talk, he shares the near death experiences ("Nahtoderfahrungen") he witnessed as an emergency physician and tells us about one of the most drilling questions of the human kind: how it is to die.

Thomas Fleischmann has been an emergency physician since 1982. Since 2005 he has worked as the director of emergency medical units in Germany and Switzerland. As well as being a fellow of the British College of Emergency Medicine and the European Society for Emergency Medicine, Dr. Fleischmann holds a Master of Health Business Administration. In addition to frequently holding speeches about emergency medicine topics, he is also the editor of two textbooks on emergency medicine and has written many academic papers on the topic.

About TEDx, x = independently organized event In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Death Brings Context to Life | Dr. Mary Neal | TEDxJacksonHole

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-M9zR17egA

NOTE FROM TED: We've flagged this talk, which was filmed at a TEDx event, because it appears to fall outside TEDx's curatorial guidelines. This talk only represents the speaker’s personal experiences. TEDx events are independently organized by volunteers. The guidelines we give TEDx organizers are described in more detail here: http://storage.ted.com/tedx/manuals/t...​

Dr. Mary Neal is a board-certified orthopedic spine surgeon. She drowned while river kayaking in South America and experienced life after death. Dr. Neal has written two books on her experience, including a No. 1 New York Times Bestseller.
Her journey from that day to the TEDx stage has been about waking up, discovering true purpose, and taking action.
Dr. Mary Neal is a board-certified spinal surgeon who drowned on a South American river. Without oxygen for thirty minutes, she was clinically dead. She experienced life after death, conversed with Jesus, and experienced God’s all-encompassing love. Her’s is a life-changing story of hope, understanding, and of joy. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx​
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

The following link contains an excellent presentation of Anita Moorjani of her NDE experience in which she also touches on aspects of her previous incarnation and was indeed given the total understanding of the web of past present and future. I highly recommend it.

https://experience.hayhouseu.com/manife ... ose-day-3/

In Lessons 1 and 2, Wayne talked about author Anita Moorjani, whose near-death experience profoundly affected him and led to a best-selling book about her incredible account. In this lesson, you’ll meet Anita as she takes the stage and candidly shares her near-death experience—and what she came to know after crossing over to the other side. Her enlightening account of dying, coming back, and healing will further help you open your doors of perception to the infinite, understand who you really are, and leave you with a sense of restored hope and renewed peace.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Randy Kay Died and Experienced Jesus in Heaven

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beYiKyBBLKU

Randy Kay is interviewed on Abundant Life (abundant-life.online) about his near-death-experience, after he died for 30 minutes.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

The gift of near death: Lewis Brown Griggs at TEDxAmericanRiviera 2012

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi_QsbnrTXo

About Lewis Brown Griggs:
Why do so many of us focus on the story of our shortcomings? How can our uniqueness be recognized as the greatest gift we bring to one another? Through his lives and near deaths, Lewis Brown Griggs shares transformational perspectives on how our weaknesses can become our greatest strengths.