Question, please answer.

kara_69

Question, please answer.

Post by kara_69 »

I just had a question concerning architecture. What happends if you wanted to build a Jamathkhana that was here, but then closed down because of certain problems? For example, I live in British Columbia and when I was younger there was this khana my parents and I used to go to called Hastings Khana, and that Khana closed down before I can remember too much of it. It's one of my goals when I am older(I'm 16 by the way) and having my own job, to re build that khane Inshallah, would I need Hazer Imam's permission to build that khana, or how would I interperit this?
shamsu

Jamathano ae tamaro dil cche

Post by shamsu »

How about building a khanne in your heart.

Imam SMS has made the above farman "Jamatkhano ae tamaro dil cche"

if u believe Imam when he says our faith is Batuni then live that batuni faith.

"Haqiqati deen dil ni ander parwano cche"

Haqiqati (true) Faith is to be practiced inside the heart

Reflect on this

Your heart is hinting at you by making you desire to build a physical Jamatkhanna

Hastings Jamat Khana

Post by Guest »

The Hastings Jamat Khana was a hall rented by our community around 1970. There was no parking available save for a few spots at the bank next door. It was not a safe building. Rebuilding a Jamat Khana there would be not a great idea since most Ismailis live in Burnaby/Coquitlam area and have enough Jamatkhanas for their needs. It is better to move forward than backwards. I have fond memories of that place, yet I have fond memories of my hometown Dar es Salaam too! Just my personal opinion.
nm

Post by nm »

May Mowla grant you your wish to be one who builds His house for all of us to go and get to say prayers and get inner peace!
may He always help you work towards your dreams and aspirations!

Hastings JK must have been a wonderful JK with a wonderfully supportive Jamat to make a young fellow set a such a wonderful goal! You are a wonderful reflection of your Jamat!

Build it with Mowla at your side, and they will come!!!
nm
M_ali

Re: Question, please answer.

Post by M_ali »

kara_69 wrote:I just had a question concerning architecture. What happends if you wanted to build a Jamathkhana that was here, but then closed down because of certain problems? For example, I live in British Columbia and when I was younger there was this khana my parents and I used to go to called Hastings Khana, and that Khana closed down before I can remember too much of it. It's o­ne of my goals when I am older(I'm 16 by the way) and having my own job, to re build that khane Inshallah, would I need Hazer Imam's permission to build that khana, or how would I interperit this?
<BR><BR><FONT color=coral>you can simply ask to the local council for this and if you can reach your national council then it will be more better they will allow you to do so, by the way how many ismailis are their to attend that jamat khana.</FONT>[/b]
M_ali

Re: Jamathano ae tamaro dil cche

Post by M_ali »

YAM.

i agree with you but every religion has a central point and we have imam, so if some body got o jk then he can full fill his or her janati requirements better their. also offering dua with all other fellows can bring you more hapiness and sawab then offering prayers alone.
shamsu wrote:How about building a khanne in your heart.

Reflect on this

Your heart is hinting at you by making you desire to build a physical Jamatkhanna

Re: Jamathano ae tamaro dil cche

Post by Guest »

shamsu wrote:How about building a khanne in your heart.

Reflect on this

Post by Guest »

im guessing yu wud need da imam of the times permission.&nbsp; Inshallah <- hope i spelt that right, you will have the ability to take o&shy;n such a project. i heard about that khana....frum some ppl from al'lummah las year....good luck....btw im 16 too :D