Request

Past or Present customs and their evolution
zubair_mahamood

Request

Post by zubair_mahamood »

Dear admin,

Ya Ali Madad,
I have no complains or hard feeling for anyone, I am here to learn, I mean to get educated and to find answers for n number of question.

I am Zubair from Paris; I am born and bought up in Sunni family living as an Ismaili. The reason for me being Ismaili is Hazar Imam (I had Holy Dedaar of Shah Karim al Husayni) which is hard to explain Non Ismailies and to some Ismailies. I have got no Ismailies in contact except Traiqah board people who interviewed me twice for admission into Jamat.

Since I had Dedaar of Hazar Imam I am trying my best for Ismailies to accept me. I have applied through proper channel for admission into Jamat but the process is too slow (I am not criticising I just feel so, I may be impatient). I meet Ismailies (My spiritual brothers and sisters) online and offline but the movement I tell them I am born and bought up in Sunni family they either stop talking to me or never reply me. I feel I am Hazar Imam unaccepted child.

I told my friends and family members (whom I trust) about my faith. I want to communicate with my spiritual brothers but I can’t understand why they don’t trust me. On this site I find ppl with broad aptitude and I think if I go online and share my faith I may be accepted (I mean till now I had one to one relationship and now I want have one to many or many to many). For this I need advice from administration. You can mail at my Email address.
Thanking you SJD.
MH
skaswani

Post by skaswani »

YA ALI MADAD

how are u brother

good to know that u had DEEDAR of Imam of time, u are very lucky

i'll request you to take proper education on Ismailiism, Read IIS books(www.iis.ac.uk) & Tariqa Board Books , read artlices of Al Waaz etc..

so, u will be aware of ur past!

Good luck,

Regards, YA ALI MADAD
nomi786

Post by nomi786 »

YAM

I am very happy to hear your concern for Ismailism and your concern for expediting the process. but my brother i want to clarify certain things before sharing my thoughts.
We Ismaili do not have any grudge against any group (sunni) or religion. The animosity you feel is mainly on the individual or socio-political basis. Let's say if you reside in a very orthodox community like Afghanistan (taliban era), most of the ismaili community are expected to hold some concern over your leaning towards ismailism. Think of it as just individual response. I for one have several sunni friends and they accept my ismailism openly.

While feeling left out of the community, the first and foremost thing to do is connection. The more you feel close to Allah the Almighty and Prophet Mohammad (S.A.S) and Hazar (current) Imam (Noor Mowlana Shah Karim al Husaini) the more you salvation you get.
Always remember it is what you are from your heart, not what you stick to your head.
Again Congrats on being considering yourself Ismaili and may Mowla bless you with a happy and healthy life.
kinnare786

request

Post by kinnare786 »

zubair , . have you become an ismaili as yet? or still pending. ya ali madad