Telling lies!

Share small ismaili stories
farida

Telling lies!

Post by farida »

:shock:
:( I was attending a particular mijlas and got there early to ensure a seat, in the first line. I had done what I had to do and so sat there doing a tasbih. To my left there was an empty seat which was soon reserved with a handbag. As the seats began to fill up, the volunteer came by to ask if the seat with the handbag was taken. I heard the lady say:yes: to the volunteer and when she asked as to who was sitting there, she was told the lady was just coming.
I couldn't believe my ears that the lady whom I had seen put the handbag on the seat was none other than an ex-president's wife, the fact that it was HER bag and most of all, sitting in the prayer hall she had LIED!
It made me wonder that if people lie in jamatkhanas then how do they go about in their everyday lives and do they understand the SINS they are commiting? It is not for me to judge anyone.. but it made me question quite a few things.
Incidentally, nearer the time of the start of the mijlas, the handbag suddenly disappeared and the seat was soon taken up by someone in need of it I am glad to say, but I was very angry that people reserve seats for their friends and relations, that people ignore the announcements made from time to time on mukhisaheb's request that no seats are to be reserved. So much for respect for mukhisaheb's wishes.
shamsu

farida it can be frustrating to see injustice

Post by shamsu »

As I was reading your post a ginan kadi came to mind

"Deethada dosh na deejae,
toe undeetha kem kari deejae"

Needless to say you have completely absolved the lady of all her sins and have taken them upon yourself.

I say this with reference to Imam SMS Farman KIM part I "Tamarama ketlak aeva cche ke je potani ninda karavinae cchutia cche, tame aeva kaam nahi karo ke koi tamari ninda karae"
and the incident of pandav slaughtering a cow and taking a piece of it on display all over town on Bhagvan Shree Krishnas Farman so that everyone does their ninda and absolves them of their sins.

If some one does my ninda for example that can cause my jeeve to be liberated according to this farman. This is my understanding.

Once you understand how this ninda thing works you will never ever do or participate in this ninda process.

NINDA=Talking about what someone has done, behind their back.

Shams