question about heaven and fana-filla

Recent history (19th-21st Century)
BUIteacher23

question about heaven and fana-filla

Post by BUIteacher23 »

Ya Ali Madad everyone I'm new to this forum though I've been visiting the site for many years, and always have questions about our religion but never got the answers I was looking for despite coming from a religious family, until I came across this forum.

My mom was saying something about how Sultan Mohammed Shah was saying that when you reach Heaven it's like an imitation of this earth and you're there for a short time and then your soul comes back to earth. I was so shocked to hear this because I thought Ismaili was the final religion our soul enters and then there is fana-filla for eternity, but this all contradicted it. I'm also thinking she probably got this information from a waez-in, like abu-ali or someone like that, so if there is a firman with sultan mohammed shah saying this, can someone provide me with it?

Another answer I thought of was that heaven can be on earth if you make it that and maybe the heaven he was referring to was our soul being an ismaili and then we ascend to fana filla which is eternal. Also I've heard Waezin's say there are many levels of heaven so I'm thinking maybe it's like a ranking system that decides where your soul go next, which I don't want to agree with cause Allah isn't one to judge us for our differences(well maybe homosexuality but that's a whole other topic)

And to be honest this is making me really depressed. It's almost like we're giving our all on earth and trying to be good despite all the suffering and hardships of life, and as a reward we're sent back here again, what a slap in the face that was! Please convince me that I'm getting wrong info our to provide me with the course! I have ismailifriends who drink and go clubbing and lose their virginity, but I'm ismaili muslim, a respectable woman, I do things with class and call Ali in whatever I do. I'm sacrificing by not indulging in those things and yet it's not good enough or something? I'm just really confused right now....
razinizar

Post by razinizar »

You Should always think who you really are, where was your soul before and where it is now and where it can go. it is upto you.

Whatever you are given is no more than temporary material of this life. What GOD possesses is far better and everlasting, for those who believe and trust in their Lord. [42:36]

Beware, the life of this world is nothing but a pastime, a momentary delight. It is but empty bragging, a pursuit of wealth and children. It is like the vegetation that flourishes after rain and is a source of delight to the farmer; but soon it turns yellow and withers away, crumbling into worthless waste. But in the life to come an eternal contentment or a grievous suffering awaits you. The life of this world is only an illusion. - Qur'an, Al-Hadid, Surah 57:20

There is more to think about.
BUIteacher23

Post by BUIteacher23 »

razinizar wrote:You Should always think who you really are, where was your soul before and where it is now and where it can go. it is upto you.

Whatever you are given is no more than temporary material of this life. What GOD possesses is far better and everlasting, for those who believe and trust in their Lord. [42:36]

Beware, the life of this world is nothing but a pastime, a momentary delight. It is but empty bragging, a pursuit of wealth and children. It is like the vegetation that flourishes after rain and is a source of delight to the farmer; but soon it turns yellow and withers away, crumbling into worthless waste. But in the life to come an eternal contentment or a grievous suffering awaits you. The life of this world is only an illusion. - Qur'an, Al-Hadid, Surah 57:20

There is more to think about.
exactly. That's where the laws of karma and thinking about how where you end up currently is a result of your past lives, hence the belief that those who became ismaili have done great in their past lives. But if you goof up now what good is the past? And these kinds of interpretations as far as I know(if what I'm asking about even exists) fail to look at gray areas. What if you're a good soul but have a mental problem which makes you do absurd things, are you going to go to hell for it or be vindicated on the day of judgement? things like that

It's almost like what we hear just puts pressure and makes me depressed
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

It is very depressing to view life as a process of physical reincarnations. That is the reason Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah made the following statement.

"Obviously reborn means in a higher sphere than this earth. Without going to the final spiritual sphere there will be further triumph before the highest points are reached unless those highest points are reached in this world and on this earth by the general rules of the Ismaili faith beginning with kindness, gentleness, etc and going up to highest love of union with Imam."

There have been extensive and intensive discussions on this subject in this forum under:

Doctrines --> Reincarnation
Doctrines --> Farmans of MHI(1957 to 2004)---Reincarnation & Rebirth
BUIteacher23

Post by BUIteacher23 »

kmaherali wrote:It is very depressing to view life as a process of physical reincarnations. That is the reason Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah made the following statement.

"Obviously reborn means in a higher sphere than this earth. Without going to the final spiritual sphere there will be further triumph before the highest points are reached unless those highest points are reached in this world and on this earth by the general rules of the Ismaili faith beginning with kindness, gentleness, etc and going up to highest love of union with Imam."

There have been extensive and intensive discussions on this subject in this forum under:

Doctrines --> Reincarnation
Doctrines --> Farmans of MHI(1957 to 2004)---Reincarnation & Rebirth
so this 'reborn' after being in heaven means just moving up to different parts of heaven or a world beyond this universe? And are there any sources that could answer my question furthermore? everyone's giving good feedback but I'd love to hear multiple answers LOL
nowroozalisabiti

Post by nowroozalisabiti »

For more information about heaven and fana fillah, please in this forum:
Doctrines>who are the spiritual children of Mawlana Hazar Imam.
fana fillah means annihilating in the Nur(light) of Imam. Please see the mentioned topic.
MfalmeNge

Post by MfalmeNge »

The Quran says after our Earth there are seven more Earth likes, so based o&shy;n your level of your gunnah you can either (elevate) rise or fall ( There are aslo levels of duniyas below our Earth i.e.&nbsp;&nbsp;if ur gunnah exceeds the criterias set for earth standard u can fall further down) or remain the same.&nbsp; Each and every duniya has a set of rules depending o&shy;n which duniya u are in ur brain will be programed accordingly for instance an average human being in earth has been programmed to be borned/marry/have kids/die.&nbsp;Don't even try and think with ur average brain how other worlds look like because where an average humans thinking capacity ends the other duniyas thinking capacity begins. o&shy;nly unless u have experienced a state of <FONT size=2>fana fillah you can o&shy;nly make assumptions.&nbsp; <BR><BR>Good Luck pray hard & be good<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT>