Blood Drive in your city soon

Questions and comments on the Blood Pledge
Admin

Blood Drive in your city soon

Post by Admin »

Please add to this thread any blood drive you would organise so members and visitors can join you in your city on that date at the place you will indicate. Else of course any person who wants to join can still go and donate blood to his nearby hospital anytime.

We organised one such drive in Nairobi last Saturday, it was a success, we gave 20 units to the Aga Khan University Hospital. Another such drive is being organised in Montreal, Canada this week and probably one in Dar es Salam next week. It is always fun to go in group.

So if you organise any drive, give the information here and others will join you.

Admin
HassanManji786

other places

Post by HassanManji786 »

I want to know if there will be in Houston, Tx.
We would like to donate to our ismaili communities.
ktnk

Blood Drive in Montreal

Post by ktnk »

Hema-Quebec will be receiving blood donations in Downtown Montreal, At Complexe Les Ailes, Level 1, Metro McGill on thursday November 2 from 10am to 5pm.

Call to reserve a time slot: 514-832-5000x525
Admin

2nd Blood Drive in Nairobi

Post by Admin »

2nd Heritage Blood Drive in Nairobi

Sunday April 1st, 2007 starting at 11am
Aga Khan University Hospital, Lobby, Blood Clinic

On the occasion of Navroz, to be dedicated to Golden Jubilee
Nasta/refreshments will be served
Come all, encourage your friends to join.
zura

Post by zura »

<FONT color=red>Y <FONT color=forestgreen>A</FONT> M<BR></FONT><FONT color=blue>I am a new user here. just wanted to say hello!<BR>and I wonder wether there are Ismailis in USA west virginia!<BR>if anyone knows. please let me know.<BR>glad to be here and a part of you community.<BR>will contact you soon inashalla.</FONT>
ALYMAKHANI

Post by ALYMAKHANI »

<P>YAM to All,<BR><BR>Blood Donate is realy Nice way to help Human being.</P>
salmanmaredia

Post by salmanmaredia »

is there any where is houston blood drive thing
venks

Will this come in atlanta

Post by venks »

<P>will this come in <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: mediumturquoise">atlanta</FONT></P>
prince_visram

jhjRQauIWjUm

Post by prince_visram »

Last edited by prince_visram on Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

The Jubilee Project has terminated. There is no more blood drive organised for the Jubilee. So far our members pledged almost 3.800 units and probably most gave their blood as pledged. You can see stats on

http://www.ismaili.net/blood_drive/stats.php

They also collectively pledge about 250 millions salwats and some are continuing increasing on their pledge though the Jubilee is finished
Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
prince_visram

Post by prince_visram »

Admin wrote:The Jubilee Project has terminated. There is no more blood drive organised for the Jubilee. So far our members pledged almost 3.800 units and probably most gave their blood as pledged. You can see stats on

http://www.ismaili.net/blood_drive/stats.php

They also collectively pledge about 250 millions salways and some are continuing increasing on their pledge though the Jubilee is finished
Wow! Thats great to know! I just wish I knew, I would have participated as well, maybe next time. :) Also, was it announced in JK, and if not, next time drives like this go on it would be a great idea of they were announced in JK.. Thanks.. :)