yam

Anything you need to find back? Ask here!
kainat

yam

Post by kainat »

im an ismaili. can any body help me?
why we ismaili donot pray like PBUH?
Why we donot give Aazan?
What is the source of our Imam( how n by which means our Imam is ineterpreting din)?
plzz provide me references as well.
thnx.
skaswani

Post by skaswani »

Ya Ali madad
Dear Sister ,

1st u have opened this topic in wrong forum, post it to Doctorine forum!

anyways,

why we ismaili donot pray like PBUH?
------------------------------------------------

following Imams & particulary Imam of The Time means actully following Prophet pbuh!

btw, can u tell me which of the Islamic Sect actuly follow the way of Namaz like Prophet pbuh did!

bec as i know of, there are 5 Mazhab (4 Schools in Sunnies) + 1 in Shia , all differ from Each others,

infact in past they had killed each other jst on differing on small things in namaz!

i wonder if u can give me any Praying way on which there is Ijma in Muslims!

Why we donot give Aazan?
---------------------------------

Azan is Options! its not Faraz! , & the cobcept of Azan was to call people when there was no watch & clock system, today we have watches!

previously Prophet pbuh use to see Ramazan Moon with his Eyes, today we can't

we use Equpitments!

the same manner we know our Dua Time & We can easly pray!

What is the source of our Imam( how n by which means our Imam is ineterpreting din)?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the source is as the Prophet pbuh said

(mention in sunni sources" "I am city of Knowledge & Ali is its Gate"

so, after Prophet pbuh, it was the duty of Imam Ali a,s to Guide Ummah, & this continued in the sons/line of Imam Ali a,s & we have our Imam of Time!

regards,
SaminaNurali

Post by SaminaNurali »

THank U Thank u Thank U Thank U so very much&nbsp;<BR><BR>You cant even imagine how much u have helped me in answering my unsaid question. <BR><BR>Can i have ur email address (personal) pleaseeee<BR><BR><BR>
skaswani wrote:Ya Ali madad<BR>Dear Sister ,<BR><BR><BR><BR>1st u have opened this topic in wrong forum, post it to Doctorine forum!<BR><BR>anyways, <BR><BR>why we ismaili donot pray like PBUH? <BR>------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>following Imams & particulary Imam of The Time means actully following Prophet pbuh!<BR><BR>btw, can u tell me which of the Islamic Sect actuly follow the way of Namaz like Prophet pbuh did!<BR><BR>bec as i know of, there are 5 Mazhab (4 Schools in Sunnies) + 1 in Shia , all differ from Each others, <BR><BR>infact in past they had killed each other jst o&shy;n differing o&shy;n small things in namaz!<BR><BR>i wonder if u can give me any Praying way o&shy;n which there is Ijma in Muslims! <BR><BR><BR><BR>Why we donot give Aazan? <BR>---------------------------------<BR><BR>Azan is Options! its not Faraz! , & the cobcept of Azan was to call people when there was no watch & clock system, today we have watches!<BR><BR><BR>previously Prophet pbuh use to see Ramazan Moon with his Eyes, today we can't<BR><BR>we use Equpitments! <BR><BR>the same manner we know our Dua Time & We can easly pray!<BR><BR><BR>What is the source of our Imam( how n by which means our Imam is ineterpreting din)? <BR>------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>the source is as the Prophet pbuh said <BR><BR>(mention in sunni sources" "I am city of Knowledge & Ali is its Gate"<BR><BR>so, after Prophet pbuh, it was the duty of Imam Ali a,s to Guide Ummah, & this continued in the sons/line of Imam Ali a,s & we have our Imam of Time!<BR><BR><BR><BR>regards,
prince_visram

Post by prince_visram »

SaminaNurali wrote:THank U Thank u Thank U Thank U so very much&nbsp;<BR><BR>You cant even imagine how much u have helped me in answering my unsaid question. <BR><BR>Can i have ur email address (personal) pleaseeee<BR><BR><BR>
skaswani wrote:Ya Ali madad<BR>Dear Sister ,<BR><BR><BR><BR>1st u have opened this topic in wrong forum, post it to Doctorine forum!<BR><BR>anyways, <BR><BR>why we ismaili donot pray like PBUH? <BR>------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>following Imams & particulary Imam of The Time means actully following Prophet pbuh!<BR><BR>btw, can u tell me which of the Islamic Sect actuly follow the way of Namaz like Prophet pbuh did!<BR><BR>bec as i know of, there are 5 Mazhab (4 Schools in Sunnies) + 1 in Shia , all differ from Each others, <BR><BR>infact in past they had killed each other jst o&shy;n differing o&shy;n small things in namaz!<BR><BR>i wonder if u can give me any Praying way o&shy;n which there is Ijma in Muslims! <BR><BR><BR><BR>Why we donot give Aazan? <BR>---------------------------------<BR><BR>Azan is Options! its not Faraz! , & the cobcept of Azan was to call people when there was no watch & clock system, today we have watches!<BR><BR><BR>previously Prophet pbuh use to see Ramazan Moon with his Eyes, today we can't<BR><BR>we use Equpitments! <BR><BR>the same manner we know our Dua Time & We can easly pray!<BR><BR><BR>What is the source of our Imam( how n by which means our Imam is ineterpreting din)? <BR>------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>the source is as the Prophet pbuh said <BR><BR>(mention in sunni sources" "I am city of Knowledge & Ali is its Gate"<BR><BR>so, after Prophet pbuh, it was the duty of Imam Ali a,s to Guide Ummah, & this continued in the sons/line of Imam Ali a,s & we have our Imam of Time!<BR><BR><BR><BR>regards,
Instead of her email, just PM (Personal Message) her through the forum! This way, when she logs in next, she will get a pop-up telling her to read the personal message! This way it is safer for the both of you,

Prince_Visram :lol: