Imams before Hazrat Ali but after Adam

Discussion on doctrinal issues
kandani

Imams before Hazrat Ali but after Adam

Post by kandani »

I was wondering when Ismaili.Net will be posting up Nagib's articles on pre-Ali Imamat. So, far i have seen the one on Melchizedek, but its been a while since that was put up.

Nagib, could you please contact me, at kandani@hotmail.com, as i hope you can share what knowledge you have concerning the Imamat, specifically, before Ali's time.
Admin

Post by Admin »

We have received some paper on Mowlana Aaroon.
it will be posted on this web site in about a week, once it is encoded.

Admin
kandani

Post by kandani »

its been more than a week since you posted the above.
i still cant find the paper..therefore i assume it hasnt been put up yet.
when do you think you'll have it up?
Admin

Post by Admin »

kandani

Post by kandani »

thanx for posting the article.
i translated using altavista.

it was an excellent read, and greatly helped me with my research. I look forward to more articles by the author. so, keep posting em! thanks very much!

also, for Nagib and Mumtaz Tajdin, i would like to get in touch with you. My email is kandani@hotmail.com , i myself have collected lots of information regarding the topic of Imamat, and i would like to share it with you when the time is right. There is also nephew of yours at my university and we are good friends.

thanx
ya ali madad
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

I cant understan this as it is not in English.
farhatnoorali

Post by farhatnoorali »

can you please post english translation of this article as there would be few people like me who cant understand this language :(:)<BR>God Bless you allz<BR>Ya Ali Madad
ShamsB

Mumtaz Tajdin

Post by ShamsB »

Does Mumtaz Tajdin have an active email address?
if so..could i please have it or could he please email me?
i need some guidance with my research visavis my thesis.
Admin

Re: Mumtaz Tajdin

Post by Admin »

ShamsB wrote:Does Mumtaz Tajdin have an active email address?
Mumtaz can be reached at:

alymumtaz@yahoo.com

Admin
Admin

farmans of Mowlana Hermes

Post by Admin »

Here are some sayings of Mowlana Hermes Tribhovar (Also known as Idris etc..)

From Hermes Trismegistus, Hermetica: The Greek Corpus Hermeticum and the Latin Asclepius

“If then you do not make yourself equal to God, you cannot apprehend God; for like is known by like.

Leap clear of all that is corporeal, and make yourself grown to a like expanse with that greatness which is beyond all measure; rise above all time and become eternal; then you will apprehend God. Think that for you too nothing is impossible; deem that you too are immortal, and that you are able to grasp all things in your thought, to know every craft and science; find your home in the haunts of every living creature; make yourself higher than all heights and lower than all depths; bring together in yourself all opposites of quality, heat and cold, dryness and fluidity; think that you are everywhere at once, on land, at sea, in heaven; think that you are not yet begotten, that you are in the womb, that you are young, that you are old, that you have died, that you are in the world beyond the grave; grasp in your thought all of this at once, all times and places, all substances and qualities and magnitudes together; then you can apprehend God.

But if you shut up your soul in your body, and abase yourself, and say “I know nothing, I can do nothing; I am afraid of earth and sea, I cannot mount to heaven; I know not what I was, nor what I shall be,” then what have you to do with God?”

“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”

“The present issues from the past, and the future from the present. Everything is made one by this continuity. Time is like a circle, where all the points are so linked that one cannot say where it begins or ends, for all points precede and follow one another for ever.”

“Birth is not the beginning of life - only of an individual awareness. Change into another state is not death - only the ending of this awareness.”