ISMAILI ANTHEM!!!!

Discussion on Devotional lit.
shanoomeh04

ISMAILI ANTHEM!!!!

Post by shanoomeh04 »

Hey yall this is Mehreen. I was just looking through this website and found the Ismaili Anthem in audio but not the lyrics. Yall know wat d really love to learn the Ismaili Anthem so much

I've been looking for that but haven't found it yet.

So if yall would plzzzzz...... find the lyrics for the Ismaili Anthem asap and reply me back soon.
Thanks,

Mehreen.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Ismaili Anthem

Noore-Rasulillah-s‚ ban‚ ho Aga Khan,
Shah Karim al-Husayni tunm ho Sahibuz-Zaman;

Mushkil Kusha-ke pyare,
Jannat-‚-Khatun-ke tare.
Hasan Husayn-ke sare,
Noor-se ho khandan;

Panj-Tan ke ho sartaj,
Kayam hat tera raj,
Juga juga jive tunm-ji sham,
Muridon hat sab tere gulam,
Sar juka karie hat salam.

Translation of Ismaili Anthem

Light (Noor) of the Prophet of Allah
You are from the Light (Noor) of the Prophet of
Allah (Prophet Muhammad), O Aga Khan!
You are the Lord of the Age, O Shah Karim Aga Khan!

Beloved of Hazrat Ali (Mushkil Kusha - title of Hazrat Ali which means 'Redeemer of difficulties'),
Star of Hazrat Bibi Fatima (Khatun-e-Jannat - title of Hazrat Bibi Fatima which means 'The Lady of Paradise.').
Your Noor is from Hazrat Hasan and Hazrat Imam Husayn,
Your's is a Noorani family.

You are the Crown of Panj-Tan Pak, (Prophet Muhammad, Hazrat Ali,Hazrat Bibi Fatima, Hazrat Hasan, Hazrat Imam Husayn)
Your Spiritual Rule is everlasting,
May your glory shine throughout the ages,
All Your followers are Your slaves,
They bow their heads and offer You their salutations.
shanoomeh04

Thankyou so much:)

Post by shanoomeh04 »

Thankyou so much. I really appreciate that, yall dont know how much time i've spend to get the lyrics. So thanks o&shy;nce again for replying me so soon with the lyrics.<BR><BR>Take care,<BR>Mehreen.
Admin

Post by Admin »

When Mowlana Sultan Muhammad Shah was 78 years old he attended a ball at the Savoy Hotel on the north bank of the River Thames, I think now it is managed by the Fairmont Group. He was delayed because of the traffic. That was on 22 June 1956 just after the second world war. That night, since the ball was in his honour, the Blue Room Orchestra played the Ismaili Anthem which Mowla had specially annotated for the occasion.

This is from memory, I am still looking more info on what exactly was the annotation. Any one with the whole story, please share here.