Reincarnation in Islam

Discussion on doctrinal issues
mazharshah

Post by mazharshah »

Admin wrote:
mazharshah wrote: I asked you question, Give me reference of the book and page #, I want to verify Imam Hakim's statement on DAS AVTARS.
Do not shy, write name of the book, name of writer and page #. If you don't have, say I don't know.
The reference of Imam Hakim's declaration has been given to you: book title, author and page number. Yet you are playing blind. How many time do we have to give it again and again to you?

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 738200f3c7

I am not playing blind, you gave me wrong information. You mentioned Gibbon's volume V1. I checked volume 6 and there was no mention of Imam
Hakim in that volume. Now who is responsible!
ismaili103

Post by ismaili103 »

I am neither converter nor reformer. My mentor is Hazar Imam Shah Karim.
So your mentor is Hazir Imam, than follow his farmans, he said in his bait ul khayal farman, " Noor of Mowla Ali is greater than everything ". It sounds similar like Allahu Akbar :twisted:
mazharshah

Post by mazharshah »

mazharshah wrote:
Admin wrote:
mazharshah wrote: I asked you question, Give me reference of the book and page #, I want to verify Imam Hakim's statement on DAS AVTARS.
Do not shy, write name of the book, name of writer and page #. If you don't have, say I don't know.
The reference of Imam Hakim's declaration has been given to you: book title, author and page number. Yet you are playing blind. How many time do we have to give it again and again to you?

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 738200f3c7

I am not playing blind, you gave me wrong information. You mentioned Gibbon's volume V1. I checked volume 6 and there was no mention of Imam
Hakim in that volume. Now who is responsible!

Admin,
Have you found in which volume Edward Gibbon mentioned Imam Hakim and das avtars or reincarnation.Your previous information was wrong. Still waiting for reply.
Admin

Post by Admin »

mazharshah wrote:
mazharshah wrote:

Admin,
Have you found in which volume Edward Gibbon mentioned Imam Hakim and das avtars or reincarnation.Your previous information was wrong. Still waiting for reply.

It is Edward Gibbon, in The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire Vol 6 page 254 and in Philip Aziz in les Sectes de l'Islam. I am sure in many more, not to mention Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah's own handwritten affidavit in Court on Das Avatar being the tenet of faith for Ismailis: http://www.ismaili.net/heritage/files/N ... 1980-1.pdf

Mention which edition you have verified. There is an edition in 12 volumes and there is an edition in 7 volumes. Possibly there are more editions.

Here is the text

I hope this put an end to this useless line of questioning my references. I do not expect you to believe anything related to Ismailism or Imam's Farmans in this regards so I will stop replying to your repetitive saying that the source is wrong or what is written here does not mean this or that.
mazharshah

Post by mazharshah »

Admin wrote:
mazharshah wrote:
mazharshah wrote:

Admin,

It is Edward Gibbon, in The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire Vol 6 page 254 and in Philip Aziz in les Sectes de l'Islam. I am sure in many more, not to mention Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah's own handwritten affidavit in Court on Das Avatar being the tenet of faith for Ismailis: http://www.ismaili.net/heritage/files/N ... 1980-1.pdf

Mention which edition you have verified. There is an edition in 12 volumes and there is an edition in 7 volumes. Possibly there are more editions.

Here is the text

I hope this put an end to this useless line of questioning my references. I do not expect you to believe anything related to Ismailism or Imam's Farmans in this regards so I will stop replying to your repetitive saying that the source is wrong or what is written here does not mean this or that.

On Oct 26,15; I informed you through my post that information you provided was not there in volume 6 of Edward Gibbon's book. Why you waited 5 weeks and did not posted these 2 pages which you posted now! If you have posted earlier I should have inquired further. Now you are coming up that Gibbon's history was printed in 12 volumes and 7 volumes or some abridged volume. If you have given me year of printing and publisher's name, it should have been lot easier.
For Gibbon's history, I personally visited ITERB'S library in garden Karachi.
They have Gibbon's' 'The Fall of Roman Empire' complete set. I checked volume 6 as you indicated but there was no mention of Imam Hakim in that set. I am working on those 2 pages which you posted. There will be separate debate on findings of Gibbon.
mazharshah

Post by mazharshah »

mazharshah wrote:
Admin wrote:
mazharshah wrote:

Here is the text

On Oct 26,15; I informed you through my post that information you provided was not there in volume 6 of Edward Gibbon's book. Why you waited 5 weeks and did not posted these 2 pages which you posted now! If you have posted earlier I should have inquired further. Now you are coming up that Gibbon's history was printed in 12 volumes and 7 volumes or some abridged volume. If you have given me year of printing and publisher's name, it should have been lot easier.
For Gibbon's history, I personally visited ITERB'S library in garden Karachi.
They have Gibbon's' 'The Fall of Roman Empire' complete set. I checked volume 6 as you indicated but there was no mention of Imam Hakim in that set. I am working on those 2 pages which you posted. There will be separate debate on findings of Gibbon.

Admin,
You disappeared my crucial post refuting Edward Gibbon's account of Imam Hakim. You want to show that you are right and others are dumb on this subject.What you think am I a retired person sitting mostly time in front of monitor. Don't you realize that I have to look for the book, make notes, compare with other material, draft it , type it, and then post. It takes time and you with one click delete the post. This is a history matter and we have to look at other primary and secondary sources. It is fine you stick to your philosophy and ideology but have patience to read the arguments and findings of others. I think you are mentally tired, take vacation and fresh yourself, hand over Admin to some other Umedwar!!!
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Edgar Cayce on Reincarnation [FULL LECTURE]

I think this video is quite compelling in explaining reincarnation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuqBM3mTD8c

Published on Aug 5, 2015

Director at Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. (Association for Research and Enlightenment) since 1969, John Van Auken discussed the "Sleeping Prophet's" visions and thoughts on reincarnation.

Cayce believed that souls similar to ours exist in different forms in other dimensions and planets, and that it's possible to communicate with them. Further, he said that the human body was evolving into a new form, and that we would eventually have 12 chakras (energy centers) instead of seven. Regarding reincarnation, he suggested that our individual personalities are absorbed back into the soul upon death. .
Keep up to date in 2015 with all the latest new updates and most recent shows at http://www.themooreshow.co.uk/

Category
People & Blogs

License
Standard YouTube License
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

kmaherali wrote:Edgar Cayce on Reincarnation [FULL LECTURE]

I think this video is quite compelling in explaining reincarnation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuqBM3mTD8c
The essence of the video can be summarized in the two verses:

ejee aadam aad neeree(n)jan, nirgunn aape arup
asal amaaraa saamee tame, judaa paddiyaa thai rup
maher karo moraa saa(n)hiyaa, aballaa sharann tamaaree.......1

In the beginning of the beginning, there was He that cannot be
seen or described(or in the beginning if creation infinite, Adam
was with the unseen). He was without qualities and without form.
Lord You are my origin, I have been separated from You by form.
Lord this worthless creature is at Your mercy, My Lord be kind to me,
I am at Your mercy.

ejee ana(n)t jug amane vahee gayaa, rup dhara(n)taa aaviyaa
vina(n)tee karataa amane bhav thayaa, saamee tame jodd
joddaavo......maher karo.....................................2

Countless ages have gone by (since creation) and I have been
changing form (or have taken many forms). It has been ages since
I have been petitioning: O Lord unite us again.

http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/22727
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
Each soul has a guardian angel/angels.The spiritual management of it tied up with the stars in the sky.
My assumption as visibility level the pole star which has not moved a millimeter since creation could for Ali at tariqat level,the big dipper of 5-6 stars as Alhe bayt,then nearly 313 Star as servant star around them,then comes also well lighted 30 million stars as angels of the ismaili souls.
There would be at least 7.2 billion star.Many stars move position on progress and many as much as 2 billion exist but move away from the pole star.these are who do not believe in God and so does the guardian angle disregards it.
Spitiual management n Cosmology is dicey to analyze.
I wish to something in written on it by Nasir Khushraw and Henry Corbin.
At Haqiqat Ali is the universe and reflected only by tariqat or visible observation of the Pole star.
Science may connect universal axis alignment with the pole star with the axis of earth.
It findings can be worthwhile to read.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

The video below is about an example of the dynamics of group karma, how group of individuals are connected through past karma....

Nero - Edgar Cayce's Reincarnational History of Ancient Rome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOyHFq8P-P0

Published on Apr 5, 2014

Nero - Edgar Cayce's Reincarnational History of Ancient Rome:

PROJECT CONTENTS

Introduction
1. Romulus and the Founding of Rome
2. Julius Caesar and Associates
3. Augustus and His Empire
4. Nero and the Christian Persecutions
5. The Little Dog That Roared
6. Constantine's Integration of Church and State

These video presentations contain numerous original illustrations by David McMillin and quotes directly from the Cayce readings.

Thanks for watching this video. If you would like more information about this topic, please visit my website:

http://www.mcmillinmedia.com/rome-dvd/

Best wishes, David McMillin
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There is an interesting book:

Memories of Heaven
Children's Astounding Recollections of the Time Before They Came to Earth
by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer , Dee Garnes

Product Description

Nineteenth-century British poet William Wordsworth expressed the idea that we gradually lose our intimate knowledge of heaven as we grow up, observing that “our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting” of our previous heavenly existence.

Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and co-author Dee Garnes had often talked about how the ones who know the most about God are those who have just recently been wrapped in the arms of the Divine, our infants and toddlers. In fact, Dee had an interaction with her own young son that convinced her of this. Curious about this phenomenon, Wayne and Dee decided to issue an invitation to parents all over the world to share their experiences. The overwhelming response they received prompted them to put together this book, which includes the most interesting and illuminating of these stories in which very young children speak about their remembrances before they were born.

It seems that infants and toddlers often arrive here with memories of their lifetimes in the spirit world and frequently provide evidence of this to their immediate families. They tell of dialogues with God, give evidence that they themselves had a hand in picking their own parents, speak about long-deceased family members they knew while in the dimension of Spirit, verify past-life recollections, and speak eloquently and accurately of a kind of Divine love that exists beyond this physical realm—and even of times when telepathic communication took place, as well as the ability to decide just when they would come here to Earth.

This fascinating book encourages parents and grandparents to take a much more active role in communicating with their new arrivals . . . and to realize that there is far more to this earthly experience than what we perceive with our five senses.

http://www.hayhouse.com/memories-of-hea ... ent=Widget
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Below are videos of current scientific research into the phenomenon of reincarnation with numerous examples and case studies.

In Another Life explores how Americans are encountering the real phenomenon of reincarnation. Produced/directed by Stephen Sakellarios; Gold Thread Video Productions, www.ial.goldthread.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mKGdK_JCcU

Past Lives: Stories of Reincarnation (Full Story)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0SZp4zI0gU

5TH Dimension Reincarnation Documentary YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xak1qUhcyTg

Soulmates and Reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihPIKBmbk-M
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote:You asked me," Which Mulla told you that Islam does not believe in reincarnation?" Pir Sadardin has used THE WORD MULLA ABOUT IMAM. Once you quoted a ref. of a letter which MSMS replied in questions asked by count Paro about reincarnation and Taqdeer. Regarding reincanation Imam replied
" in higher spiritual sphere." I would like you to post that letter so that readers should know what Imam explained. If you want to go back and take birth in animal kingdom, or as birds, or insects that is up to you.
If Pirs believed in reincarnation ,why they mentiond about Janat, Jahnam, Huurs and other goodies?
Islam does not believe in Hindu philosophy of lakh chourasi phera.
We have been through this before. MSMS's message to the study group about rebirth in higher spiritual sphere is on Page 1 of this thread. His Farman to the Jamat on lakh chorasi is given on page 3.

So what can we infer from the above. Of course knowing the Imam, no one should aspire to come back. That is the worst option. However if one does not make use of the Imamat, he can come back as per the Imam's Farman.
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

kmaherali wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote:You asked me," Which Mulla told you that Islam does not believe in reincarnation?" Pir Sadardin has used THE WORD MULLA ABOUT IMAM. Once you quoted a ref. of a letter which MSMS replied in questions asked by count Paro about reincarnation and Taqdeer. Regarding reincanation Imam replied
" in higher spiritual sphere." I would like you to post that letter so that readers should know what Imam explained. If you want to go back and take birth in animal kingdom, or as birds, or insects that is up to you.
If Pirs believed in reincarnation ,why they mentiond about Janat, Jahnam, Huurs and other goodies?
Islam does not believe in Hindu philosophy of lakh chourasi phera.
We have been through this before. MSMS's message to the study group about rebirth in higher spiritual sphere is on Page 1 of this thread. His Farman to the Jamat on lakh chorasi is given on page 3.

So what can we infer from the above. Of course knowing the Imam, no one should aspire to come back. That is the worst option. However if one does not make use of the Imamat, he can come back as per the Imam's Farman.[/quote

There is no mention of that particular letter by MSMS answering Count Paro on the subject rebirth on page one of this thread.
PLEASE POST THE COMPLETE ANSWERS OF 2 QUESTIONS AS EXPLAINED BY MSMS.
You did nor answered my other part of question, let me remind you.
" If Pirs believed in reincarnation, why they mentioned about Janat, Jahnam, Huurs, Gilmaan, and other goodies." It is the same Quranic version.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote:There is no mention of that particular letter by MSMS answering Count Paro on the subject rebirth on page one of this thread.
PLEASE POST THE COMPLETE ANSWERS OF 2 QUESTIONS AS EXPLAINED BY MSMS..
I will have to look for the letter but the essence of his answer is on page 1.
shivaathervedi wrote: You did nor answered my other part of question, let me remind you.
" If Pirs believed in reincarnation, why they mentioned about Janat, Jahnam, Huurs, Gilmaan, and other goodies." It is the same Quranic version.
As I answered zznoor, janat, huris and all other goodies represent heaven or paradise whereas Lakh choraasi respresents hell as per verse:

saachee sukareet laeene chaalajo,
nahee(n) to paddaso lakh choraasee maa(n)e jee...............5

Go forth with true good deeds, for otherwise you will fall into the eighty-four lakhs

http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/23131

"Cherish such desires (thoughts) that after death your soul does not come back from there having reborn and does not take birth again in the world, nor even you enter Hell."(3.11.1903, Manjewadi)
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

kmaherali wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote:There is no mention of that particular letter by MSMS answering Count Paro on the subject rebirth on page one of this thread.
PLEASE POST THE COMPLETE ANSWERS OF 2 QUESTIONS AS EXPLAINED BY MSMS..
I will have to look for the letter but the essence of his answer is on page 1.
shivaathervedi wrote: You did nor answered my other part of question, let me remind you.
As I answered zznoor, janat, huris and all other goodies represent heaven or paradise whereas Lakh choraasi respresents hell as per verse:

saachee sukareet laeene chaalajo,
nahee(n) to paddaso lakh choraasee maa(n)e jee...............5

Go forth with true good deeds, for otherwise you will fall into the eighty-four lakhs

http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/23131

"Cherish such desires (thoughts) that after death your soul does not come back from there having reborn and does not take birth again in the world, nor even you enter Hell."(3.11.1903, Manjewadi)
In one of MSMS SAID," MANSOOR MATTE BAHASHT MOUJUD HATTO, PUN EI KAHTO HATTO KE HU(N) BAHASHT THI UPPER JAISH."
So Janat and Huurs and other goodies as mentioned by Pirs is just to lure followers to ibadat/ bandagi, if not than one has to start counting one to lakh chourasi!!
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

20 theories on life after death

20 theories on life after death

Do you believe in some form of existence after death? If the idea of an absolute end worries you, have a look at some of these various beliefs about the afterlife.

Slide show at:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/mindand ... ut#image=1
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Paranormal Encounters Episode 3 Past Life Regression

Published on Jan 18, 2014

Nathan Hughes and Karen Hassan investigate the world of past life regression in episode 3 of Paranormal Encounters.

Watch Karen Hassan enter into her past lives and speak as another person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uedrRBG ... e=youtu.be
Admin

Post by Admin »

shivaathervedi wrote:
In one of MSMS SAID," MANSOOR MATTE BAHASHT MOUJUD HATTO, PUN EI KAHTO HATTO KE HU(N) BAHASHT THI UPPER JAISH."
So Janat and Huurs and other goodies as mentioned by Pirs is just to lure followers to ibadat/ bandagi, if not than one has to start counting one to lakh chourasi!!
the same can be said of Prophets and Imams who have made Farmans on Dozak and Janat. Is that what you are saying? In that case why targeting Pirs? Why not say all of the divine message are to "lure" followers?
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

On behalf of 'study circle' Mombasa, count Paro asked the following question requesting MSMS in 1954. The question was:
" Do we Ismailis believe that there is ' REBIRTH' on this earth to repay and receive repayment of 'KARMIC' debt or do we believe that this REBIRTH will be in a new creation than the human being".
I am writing count Paro's comments after receiving the reply from Imam.
Count Paro wrote," To this question Khudavend was most kind to reply. But Khudavend's reply has not lessened the CONFUSION in the minds of some missionaries who with deep set of HNDU MYTHOLOGY at the back of their minds, quote Khudavend's earlier Farman where Khudavend, perhaps ALLEGORICALLY HAS REFFERED THE MAN TO REBORN AS DONKEY OR ANIMAL ETC.
Here I am quoting an excerpt from the reply of MSMS to count Paro.
" Like the Prophet, Like all the Imams, and like all the Prophets before Muhammad, My general Farmans are often ALLEGORICAL".
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

Admin wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote:
the same can be said of Prophets and Imams who have made Farmans on Dozak and Janat. Is that what you are saying? In that case why targeting Pirs? Why not say all of the divine message are to "lure" followers?

After 40 days of 'CHILLA KAHSI', you answered, thanks. My comments were posted on Sep20,2016. Pirs followed Quran/Hadiths and mentioned Hurrs.
Can you shed light, who these HURRS are according to Ginanic litersature?
Are these HURRS like beautiful virgin DAMSELS?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

How To Stop The Reincarnation Cycle

TheImmortalityProcess

Published on Nov 7, 2014

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OatlmrQ ... e=youtu.be

Readings With Isis: http://www.TheImmortalityProcess.org/...

Intuitive Coaching With Wolf: http://www.TheImmortalityProcess.org/...

Thought Form Removal Sessions: http://www.TheImmortalityProcess.org/...

How To Remember Your Mission As A Starseed Video Course: http://www.TheImmortalityProcess.org/...

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/ImmortalityP...
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

shivaathervedi wrote:After 40 days of 'CHILLA KAHSI', you answered, thanks. My comments were posted on Sep20,2016. Pirs followed Quran/Hadiths and mentioned Hurrs.
According to our understanding the angels are not only to be met after death, but are present in this life offering protection, comfort and light to devotees as per Ginan verse below:

khatt ghaddee to peechhalee jaago, cheto muneevar bhaaee;
sarag bhavan thee huraa aavee,
nur naa peeyaalaa laaee...teraa molaa.............................2

Keep awake during the last watches of the night and reflect, o brother believer. From heaven's abode the houris have come, bringing vessels of light.

http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/23189
shivaathervedi

Post by shivaathervedi »

kmaherali wrote:
shivaathervedi wrote:After 40 days of 'CHILLA KAHSI', you answered, thanks. My comments were posted on Sep20,2016. Pirs followed Quran/Hadiths and mentioned Hurrs.
According to our understanding the angels are not only to be met after death, but are present in this life offering protection, comfort and light to devotees as per Ginan verse below:

khatt ghaddee to peechhalee jaago, cheto muneevar bhaaee;
sarag bhavan thee huraa aavee,
nur naa peeyaalaa laaee...teraa molaa.............................2

Keep awake during the last watches of the night and reflect, o brother believer. From heaven's abode the houris have come, bringing vessels of light.

http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/23189

You did not addressed the proper question about Huurs.
The question asked is; " Who these Huurs are according to Ginanic literature?" and " Are these Huurs like Beautiful Virgin Damsels?"
If Huurs are type of angels, then are they HE angels or SHE angels, or NEUTRAL angels? Again if they are HE angels or NEUTRAL angels how come they will produce 500 SONS?
Let me quote few Ginanic parts on Huurs;

HUURA(N) PACHAAS TAMEY PAMSO RE HINDUO
LESO JO SATT PUNTH DHARAM
PIR SHAMS

YA KHUDAVAND HUURU(N) PACHAAS TENI WAIKEY CHAALSE
TE JIV ANANT RUNG RUUP KARSE JI
YA KHUDAVAND PANCH SOU KU(N)WAR TENI AANGANEY RUMSE
TE SONEY DHARIYE KHEL KARESE JI
PIR HASAN KABIRUDDIN

HUURA(N) PACHAAS TE GHAR MA RAKHSU(N)
TENU EEK TE THAISEY BHARTAAR
PAANCH SOU PUTAR TE JIV NA THAISEY
TEY TOU FARMANI RUMSE TE GHAR MINJAAR
SYED IMAM SHAH

Why Pirs kept talking about 50 Huurs and not 72 or 101?
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali Madad.
as per statement of Mansoor and his desire ans as said my imam SMS.that inspite of Mansoor expressing oneness openly but still desired for taste of essence as he had one more cycle to born as an Ismaili and give bayat and see GOD.
1. Mansoor was a born Sunni and not an Isamili but in essence he acheived what is called tawhid.
2.He did NOT get Zahiri didar of ALI of the time then.
3. Achieving marifat/tawhid/asal me wasal as An Ismaili is a total beauty by itself.he would have kept shut and sang like canary in praise and truth of ALI
(instead of himself) and achieved thru taste of essence the status of Pir/dai for himself
which he was never bestowed.
IMan SMS meant to say achieve status of Pir/paighamber much higher than
what mansoor achieved( never the less that was achievement by itself a rare one
indeed).
Mansoor would have sure blessed to be born as an Noorani Ismaili close to the Imam of the time and feel the taste of essence.
Imam does tell openly thew word reincarnation.
This non ismaili does UNDERSTAND ONE WORD or words of imam/pirs/dai and baatin concept.
there was NO LIFE up for Mansoor, it is upgraded spiritually re life or as a matter of fact for anybody,even imam SMS that Prophet achieved the status of Companionship of the HIGH presently on Earth.
that is prophet/PIR will be always there as part of Ahle Bayt.

SUB IDHAR KA IDHAR HI HAI.
arlenebatada

Post by arlenebatada »

Our Isma'ili Tariqah clearly says that there is no reincarnation after death. Our da'is have made it clear.

Dai'i al-Mauyyad fi al-din Shirazi says:
"Those who maintain that we shall have bodies, evidently they want us to go backward and enter the wombs of our mothers again. For, our life in the next world is as much higher than our life in this world, as our life in this world is higher that our life in the wombs of our mothers. Our food and our drink of this world will look as filthy in the next world as our nourishment in the wombs of our mothers looks here.

Those who are devoid of knowledge and have not moved forward a single step from their animal nature still believe that we shall have bodies in the next world."
(Life and Lectures of Al Muayyad fid-din Shirazi )

All our teachings of rebirth are supposedly allegorical.

"...And Allah speaketh to mankind in allegories, for Allah is Knower of all things"
(Surah Nur [24:35])
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

arlenebatada wrote:Our Isma'ili Tariqah clearly says that there is no reincarnation after death. Our da'is have made it clear.

The above mentioned Dai represents one strand of thought in the diversity of our Tariqah. There are other strands which point to reincarnation.

There is increasing scientific evidence pointing to reincarnation as shown in the videos highlighted in one of the posts above on this page.

So the issue is not clear-cut black and white as you have pointed out.
arlenebatada

Post by arlenebatada »

kmaherali wrote:
arlenebatada wrote:Our Isma'ili Tariqah clearly says that there is no reincarnation after death. Our da'is have made it clear.

The above mentioned Dai represents one strand of thought in the diversity of our Tariqah. There are other strands which point to reincarnation.

There is increasing scientific evidence pointing to reincarnation as shown in the videos highlighted in one of the posts above on this page.

So the issue is not clear-cut black and white as you have pointed out.
It is difficult to validate all such claims which are tagged as "scientific". I agree that it is not easy to refute all such claims, but I think that we can consider them as exceptions.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

arlenebatada wrote:It is difficult to validate all such claims which are tagged as "scientific". I agree that it is not easy to refute all such claims, but I think that we can consider them as exceptions.
I wouldn't call all these case studies as claims but rather documented evidences..
nuseri

Post by nuseri »

Ya Ali madad.
Who is this person out of the blue Al Shirazi ?
Was he a Pir from Ahle Bayt.?
Any tom dick or harry what is there is in or out in Tariqa.
Any farman of present MHI.
IMAM him transfers his noor to his progeny and live on earth.
Only God can do that.
Soul have million life cycles as human pay price or get rewarded for their faith n deeds.
I myself can recollect my past llives atleast till 1400 year
back,clearly and some hazily.