Akberali Karamali

Discussion on doctrinal issues
adnan.ali

Akberali Karamali

Post by adnan.ali »

Ya Ali Madad Admin. You have heared about Ex-Ismaili missionary Akberali Karamali. He is using your website's source for declaring that there is the mislink between our Imam and this website doesnot contain the history of 20 imam Hadi (a.s). Please check it. It o­nly contains a page about Hasan Sabbah. Please update this if possible otherwise people would get thses types of chances to prove Ismailis unjust.
Thank You
Last edited by adnan.ali on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
zubair_mahamood

Re: Meherali Karamali

Post by zubair_mahamood »

adnan.ali wrote:Ya Ali Madad Admin. You have heared about Ex-Ismaili missionary Maherali Karamali. He is using your website's source for declaring that there is the mislink between our Imam and this website doesnot contain the history of 20 imam Hadi (a.s). Please check it. It o­nly contains a page about Hasan Sabbah. Please update this if possible otherwise people would get thses types of chances to prove Ismailis unjust.
Thank You
Ismailies are unjust!

According to hadith of Prophet Muhammad they were approx 1,24,000 prophets before him but Quran only talks of few Prophets,1. Hadhrat Adam (pbuh) (Adam),
2. Hadhrat Idrees (pbuh), 3. Hadhrat Nooh (pbuh) (Noah) 4. Hadhrat Hood (pbuh) 5. Hadhrat Saleh (pbuh) 6. Hadhrat Loot (pbuh) (Lot)
7. Hadhrat Ibraheem (pbuh) (Abraham) 8. Hadhrat Ismael (pbuh) (Ishmael) 9. Hadhrat Ishaq (pbuh) (Isaac) 10. Hadhrat Yaqoob (pbuh) (Jacob) 11. Hadhrat Yousuf (pbuh) (Joseph) 12. Hadhrat Sho`aib (pbuh) 13. Hadhrat Ayyub (pbuh) (Job) 14. Hadhrat Mu'sa (pbuh) (Moses) 15. Hadhrat Haroon (pbuh) (Aaron) 16. Hadhrat Dawood (pbuh) (David) 17. Hadhrat Suleman (pbuh) (Solomon) 18. Hadhrat Yunus (pbuh) (Jonah) 19. Hadhrat Ilyas (pbuh) (Elijah) 20. Hadhrat Al-Yasa (pbuh) (Elisha) 21. Hadhrat Zu-Al-Kifal (pbuh) 22. Hadhrat Zakariya (pbuh) (Zechariah) 23. Hadhrat Yahya (pbuh) (John) 24. Hadhrat Esa (pbuh) (Jesus) 25. Hadhrat Muhammad (pbuh)
26. The twenty-sixth Prophet who is referred to in the Qur’an is Hadhrat Samuel (pbuh). However, the Qur’an has not given his name, but has presented him as `a Prophet` of Bani-Israel after Hadhrat Mu’sa (pbuh). This is mentioned in the verses 246-248 of Surah Al-Baqarah. ( I may be missing names of Prophets, plz check your information). There is missing information of approx 1,23,000 prophets or more but does it make Islam Unjust dear friend so how come if some historic information is missing of Ismaili Imams makes ismailies unjust?

It shows how hard it is to keep in track of information, its shows how incapable human are. If I was born 1400 years back I would surely ask Prophet Muhammad many Questions, one would have been about prophets before him. On the other hand Ismaili live in difficult time, had to be physically away from Imam of time. whatever information survived the course of time had been given to us and I as an Ismaili want my grand children and their grand children to have information of Ismaili activities during 21st century so I do keep in track of everything I can… and I hope data with Ismaili.net will be an Electronic Library and will be able to answer many question for Ismaili generations to come inshallah. If someone writes any comment on ismailies it is waste of time!

Come back to on our subject Mr. Karamali and his associates, and use of ismaili.net and other sources, frankly speaking personally I am thankful to most of anti Ismaili writes online and offline because when I was looking for information of Ismaili Muslims none of the Ismaili helped me but these writes have help me to learn Ismaili faith and made me understand it. When I didn’t had access to Ismaili books I had easy access to anti Ismaili books which helped me to learn first time Dua and other basic Ismaili concepts that’s why I don’t have any complains with them but I feel pity on them as I feel they themselves don’t know how Allah is using them, what they wrote against ismailies made me learn more about ismailies. I feel sorry for anti Ismaili writers as they want to mislead people about Ismailism but there efforts helped me to learn and reach till the doors of Ismaili Imam so what happened to all their anti Ismaili efforts and what happened to there intentions.

I think they should understand that, its not the time to divide Islam into sects and to prove who is superior to who but its time to understand the facts and accept it that “If it had been thy Lord’s Will, They would all have believed, All who are on earth! Wilt thou them compel mankind, Against their will, to believe!” “No Soul! can believe, except By the Will of God, And He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand.” Sura Yunus (10-99 to10-100).

I think it time to start writing books which will unite Muslims, then unite Humans to make this world a better place but not divide Humans into religion, sects, region, race, colour, gender not even on the bases of knowledge and action which will not only give them peace of mind but also help entire creation of God.

Zubair Mahamood
Last edited by zubair_mahamood on Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.