ARKAN-E-ISLAM ??

Discussion on R&R from all regions
rahimdadani

ARKAN-E-ISLAM ??

Post by rahimdadani »

helloo frnd... i jst wana know abt wat is importance of arkan-e-islam in ismailism.... i mean to say kya hum per HAAJ farz hai ke nahi ?? ROOZA farz hai ke nahi... we have dua for NAMAZ and dassond for ZAKAT... but wat abt haaj and do we have any farman regardng NOMI majlis eqvivalent to HAAJ ?? or any of our imam perfoms a HAAJ.. ??[/b]
chinya

here u go

Post by chinya »

one thing for sure is that everyone gets easily influenced by what the majority of people do but in any case that doesnot mean that minority is not powerful... and this is also mentioned in Quran in Surah 5.

ok now according to my knowledge nomi is not in any case eqvilent to Haj...Haj is actually to enter God's House that is "Assal mein wasil hona".... and han man prefers to live in huge houses and considers a small black house as God's house. Qaba is only symbolically God's place. Else if God confines him to only Qaba how will He control the world and communicate with us. so Haj basically means to try hard and leave your love for materiliastic world and concentrate the relation with God and finally converse with Him.

For Namaz in Quran no where is this word mentioned rather word"SALAT" is mentioned which means "Dua or Ibadat",,,in the entire Quran there is not mentioned the Tarika of Salat as it might change with the changing world( as the Salat of all Prophets changed). for more info u can read all about this discussion already held in this forum.

one most important thing do not confuse yourself with words like Zakat, khums or Duson. God sees our intentions and not the words that we use.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

There have been extensive discussions in this forun on Namaz, Fasting, Prayers, Hajj in various threads under Customs and Traditions. You may want to go there.

On Hajj, there is a very moving poem of Nsir Khusraw under:

Rites and Ceremonies --> Hajj
jawediqbal

Post by jawediqbal »

kmaherali wrote:There have been extensive discussions in this forun on Namaz, Fasting, Prayers, Hajj in various threads under Customs and Traditions. You may want to go there.

On Hajj, there is a very moving poem of Nsir Khusraw under:

Rites and Ceremonies --> Hajj
thank you for comment, Hajj is Farz on every Muslim who able to do this is his life once..
Admin

Post by Admin »

"Là où se trouve une communauté ismaélienne, il existe une commission de théologiens que se livre à ces recherches. Mais rien ne se décide sans moi... Notre religion est ésotérique, comprenez-vous Elle est une perpétuelle initiation. Rien n'est imposé, pas même la prière à heure fixe: ce qui importe, c'est l'esprit. "

http://ismaili.net/intervue/i671015.html
Admin

Post by Admin »

Hajj is discussed on the following link:

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... opic&t=740