Admin and owners of this website

Current issues, news and ethics
star_munir

Admin and owners of this website

Post by star_munir »

Ya Ali Madad

This is really a great site. Admin can you tell me in which country you and owners of this site live?
Admin

Post by Admin »

There are currently 6690 "owners" of this web site.

The site is administered presently from Canada and the servers are in Canada but it really does not matter with the Internet, it could be administered from any place in the world.

Admin
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Thank you
gasajoo

Post by gasajoo »

Hi and YAMs to u<BR><BR>I have a little poblem . I wish to access the restricted zones o&shy;n this site. Can I ask for the Password to do so?<BR><BR>
unnalhaq

I have a question!

Post by unnalhaq »

I am just wondering what is the take of the institutions of this site is.
Have they ever tried to influence this site? Or Pressure to close it if they are not being listened to or inn control?
Also, how many of the registed users or guest users are the intuitional leaders?
I am sure there a few on the forums.
I am very confident that to say that as the local institution as a whole (be it local council or local AKF or local TB) they despise it but as individuals they love to find out about The Imam and his activities around the word as it is coved by this site. Unless, unless The Imam happens to be in there territory (or area) then they more than likely to not appreciate the coverage of that area (photos, speeches, videos and such).
nagib

Post by nagib »

I don't think any of our institutions would be against such site. Diversity is strenght and the leadership today understands that no one institution can have the monopole of wisdom in this time and age.

Information on the Imam and Imamat projects are widely available on non-Ismailis web site and even anti-ismaili web sites, so why not on Pro-Ismaili web sites?

The power of the internet has been brought to light to our community in several of our Imam's speech and he has been clear about creating content.

So maybe sites that just copy one from another are useless but those sites that creates content are definately an assets to our history and our heritage.

Just my 2 cents. I guess the people involved in this site may have thought of those questions at some point in their lives...
Admin

Post by Admin »

October 17, 1996: Hazar Imam visited South Africa and gave a speech at the Commonwealth Press Union in Cape Town Cape Town. Hazar Imam said: "Not only can we transport ourselves in a few hours to any spot on the planet, we can also transport our words and our values, our songs and our dreams, our newspapers and our films, our money and our credit, our books and even our libraries to any part of the world, in a fraction of a second.....The telecommunications revolution - including the Internet and World Wide Web - is providing us with ever greater power at ever lower prices.

http://ismaili.net/speech/s961017.html