45 Krore in Ginan meaning?

Discussion on ginan meanings, history etc..
shirazkali

45 Krore in Ginan meaning?

Post by shirazkali »

here are some verses from the ginan. i need an interpretation of this ginan. who are these "fourty eight crore". they will not be questioned by Pir Hassan Kabirddin from the "Anant Crore."

ejee anatnaa mellaa maa(n)he addataalees karodd
te maa(n)he thee peestaaleesku(n) lekhaa nahee
puchhaannaa(n)
- ebee

There will be forty eight crores in the gathering of
the countless. Out of these the forty five crores will
not be questioned.

ejee baakee trann karoddku(n) lekhaa puchhshe
tyaare dukh dohyalaa cheto moman bhaai -
ebee..............129

The remaining three crores will be questioned about
their deeds. At that moment it will be difficult and
unfortunate time so be vigilant about this.

Prophet Mohammad said in his hadith that " there will be one sect out of 73, which will go into heaven"

I recall one of the incidence of the Imam Sultan Mohammad Shah. Imam and other Muslim leaders; Mullah, Maul vee, and many other muslims scholars were in the conference.
Imam asked everybody " On the [b]day of judgement[/b], god will ask you, what thing you did for Islam in your life. No body answered. Imam asked it again. no body answered again. then Imam said to them that
"you don't worry about the Ismailies. I will take responsibilities for them."
kmaherali

48 crore

Post by kmaherali »

These are my thoughts on this issue.

The numbers alluded to in the verses are figurative expression of relative numbers involved. They are not to be taken in a literal manner. I have heard mention of 33 crores , 12 crores of liberated ones in other Ginans and I have heard of 24 crores of unliberated ones. In these particular verses Peer Hassan Kabeerdeen mentions that out of those whom he has assumed responsiblity of i.e. 'anantma', 3 out of 48 will not attain salvation. The way I understand it is that if you have done Baiyat of the Guide, the chance of salvation is 45/48, but you still have to work for the rest i.e. 3/48. It does not mean that if the Guide has accepted to intercede for you, you are automatically saved! You still have to follow him and therefore Peer Hassan Kabirdeen tells us to be vigilant about it. Once the Guide has accepted you as His murid the chance of salvation is 45/48 (94%). You are almost there! Salvation is much easier if you follow the Guide.

I think this vindicates Mowlana Sultan Muhammad Shah's statement that he will be answerable for his murids.

On the matter of one sect out of 73 that will be saved, Mowlana Sultan Muhammd Shah said that the saved sect is comprised of the pious(practising) people of all sects! This I found very interesting. What this means is that those who practice other interpretations of Islam will also achieve salvation but for them the path is more difficult according to our understanding. This is what pluralism is about. To respect other interpretations and to seek respect from them.
nagib

Re: 48 crore

Post by nagib »

kmaherali wrote:These are my thoughts on this issue.

On the matter of one sect out of 73 that will be saved, Mowlana Sultan Muhammd Shah said that the saved sect is comprised of the pious(practising) people of all sects! .

Mowlana Shah Karim also made some Farman about the 72 sects [specifically using the expression 72 sects] but it is pity that the censors have removed that part and edited that farman... Long Live Osman!

Nagib
shamsu

Hanspuri Nagri mahe

Post by shamsu »

YAM Nagib,

In the ginan Hanspuri Nagri mahe... there is a description 5+7+9+12=33

Now I have read in a ginan that anant crore with Pir Hasan Kabirdeen Refers to 15 crore jeeves. I think some where in anant akhado it is mentioned.

33+15=48

Hope this explains it.

Shams
erumsuleman

Post by erumsuleman »

kindly name the ginan in which 15 is mentioned bkz there is no such ginan which i know
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Actually, 15 caror jeev ( Ruhanis) has been not mentioned any where in Ananat Akhado or any other ginans but as long as pir Hasan Kabairdin is concern then he is entitled to give salvation to Ananat ( Ananat means no end i.e. many Ruhanis) but in which 48 carors will be receive Moksha without any questions but remaining ruhanis have to give their accountability to receive mokhsa ( salvation )

Eji anant mathi Adtalis na lekha nahi puchhana hoji!

So far before the Fadtal Vela ( after the pir Sadardin era ) 5, 7, 9 & 12 jeevs has already got salvation thus total comes 33 carors Ruhanis.
agakhani

A small mistake

Post by agakhani »

I found out a small mistake in my own post, I wrote that no questions will be asked to 48 crores souls but actually it should be 45 crores!, sorry for my mistake.

"Ejee Ananat na mellaa maa(n)he addataalees karodd (4t crores )
te maa(n)he thee peestaalees (45 ) ku(n) lekhaa nahee
puchhaannaa(n)
- Ebee Allah."