UK Didar dates, events and testimonies

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
amubarak

Post by amubarak »

you sure about this?? beacuse I need to get my tickets since tickets from Toronto are very expensive
Important_Information

Post by Important_Information »

MHI is visiting UK between 2nd and 8th July.

Ya Ali Madad
Dear Admin, thank you very much for keeping my post for this long and waited.

At last the time of announcement came.

We got the final announcement ready and will be read in JK on Friday the 13th June
That “MHI is visiting UK between 2nd and 8th July.” And more and more.
All UK Jamat; Please go to JKs on Friday the 13th June to witness this day.

Kasim Ali
amubarak

Post by amubarak »

heyy kasim you sure about this?? beacuse I need to get my tickets since tickets from Toronto are very expensive
zeeh

Post by zeeh »

I have herd the same as well.&nbsp; Announcement will be made tomorrow in JK.<BR><BR>Please if you are in Pakistan and/or India post the dates o&shy;n this site as soon as you get home from JK o&shy;n Friday.
Important_Information

Hi amubarak,
Yes; MHI is visiting UK between 2nd and 8th July, announcement is ready and will be read in UK JKs on Friday the 13th June.
Buy your ticket asap before the price gose up.
Kasim Ali
Important_Information

Hello! To all criticism, did you enjoy enough by criticising my post?

I am still on my words.
Please go to JK on Friday the 13th June and enjoy the GJ Visit announcement.
Kind regards
Kasim Ali
Amin555

Wait until the announcement

Post by Amin555 »

There has been no announcement made as yet.

Do not buy tickets, book hotels unless the announcement confirms dates. Also do not assume that you will be able to register.

We have heard enough predictions . . .
zaiyyn

Post by zaiyyn »

Hi well done Kasim.

Mawla bapa text me last night, to say all this.
Mubaraki to all

Zain
AlyMadad

Post by AlyMadad »

zaiyyn wrote:Hi well done Kasim.

Mawla bapa text me last night, to say all this.
Mubaraki to all

Zain
May Mawla guide you,your parents and your intire family in ( SURAT-UL-MUSTAQIM ) Never Ever make like this Joke. and YAM.
worldismaili786

Post by worldismaili786 »

I think this forum should be for information once everything is announced. Not to criticise council or our leadership. No I am not part of any leadership. But here I think we all should remember that leadership is appointed by MHI. He has also mentioned number of times that we have to work in conjunction with our leadership.

Mr Kasim Ali if you have any inside information I would urge you to keep it to your self instead of posting it on the website & avoid making it a big issue. If you are a member of council or any Board member who receives internal information or announcements to be read in the JK then please keep it to your self.......Remember the OATH........

You can fly anywhere can go anywhere but Have you ever thought about our jamat in Tazikistan, Iran, Afghanistan??? Have they had deedar? are they able to go for the deedar???

If we go to JK we have deedar. every morning & evening when we say Haizanda & kayam paya.

ADMIN should consider this type of information very seriously which gives dates and announcement which will be read out in JK and should remove it. By giving it we are not helping anyone.
If posting on website was ok then MHI would have asked our Leaders to post it on www.theismaili.org......

Good Luck all & May mawla bless us with the Iman & keep us on Siratal Mustakim.. aameen.
asif.ali

MHI UK Visit Dates - confirmed

Post by asif.ali »

&nbsp;I would like to take this opportunity to convey lots of Mubaraki to you and your families o&shy;n the <BR>Mubaraki... mublong awaited news of <FONT size=4>Mawlana Hazar Imam's visit to the UK from 2nd to 8th July 2008</FONT> which will be formally announced in Jamatkhana tonight. The jamat is requested to partake in sherbet and cake tonight after Jamatkhana ceremonies.<BR>> <BR>> Shukrana to our beloved Mawlana Hazar Imam for this golden opportunity that we have all been granted.<BR>> <BR>> Let us all pray that we get strength & inspiration to make this visit a very happy, momentous & joyous occasion for Mawlana Hazar Imam and the jamat.<BR>> araki... mubaraki.<BR>>
fkilwani

London Darbar Dates

Post by fkilwani »

MUBARAKI to all

Its now confirmed that the London darbar will be in Excel and will be in the first week of July most probably on 5th.... The first day in Excel will be Chaandraat which is on 2nd July 2008.

FK
asif.ali

MHI - UK Confirmed visit Dates

Post by asif.ali »

<P>I would like to take this opportunity to convey lots of Mubaraki to you and your families o&shy;n the long awaited news of <FONT size=4>Mawlana Hazar Imam's visit to the UK from 2nd to 8th July 2008</FONT>&nbsp;which will be formally announced in all UK and world wide Jamatkhanas tonight.<BR>&nbsp;<BR> Shukrana to our beloved Mawlana Hazar Imam for this golden opportunity that we have all been granted.<BR>&nbsp;<BR> Let us all pray that we get strength & inspiration to make this visit a very happy, momentous & joyous occasion for Mawlana Hazar Imam and the jamat.<BR><BR><FONT size=5>A. Ali</FONT><BR></P>
hedgehog78

DIDAR IS CONFIRMED 2ND JULY - 8TH JULY

Post by hedgehog78 »

Hi, to all those sceptics, please note Kasim Ali was right all along.

I am from the UK, and involved in Padramni card distribution , and another team.

Confirmation was given to Jamati Mukhis last night at Centre JK.
All Jamait leaders hav been informed.

Card distribution is now being finalised for UK Jamat, and then Internaional. If you have no booked your ticket or hotel, then please do so.

The tentative date for actual Darbar is 5th July, but not announced in JK yet.

Tonights announcement will state dates are 2nd July - 8th July.
Jamat will be kept informed.

To all my brothers and sister, Mubaraki, come to the UK, enjoy Daar with us, as we have all done with you.

Love and best wishes.
UK Jamat.
samirp469

Post by samirp469 »

mubaraki to all,
it is been formally anounced in India JKs. MHI will Be Visiting UK from 2nd to 8th july. Durbar will be held in London. and durbar dates will be informed to jamat in near furture
zeeh

Lisbon and Paris Dates Anyone

Post by zeeh »

Was there any mention of the Lisbon and Paris dates in India?
zeeh

Post by zeeh »

Does anyone know when international jamath registration is taking place
sadafjan

YAM

Post by sadafjan »

Ya ali madat.
my name is sadaf i'm living in germany with my family. We are 6 person. Itz not sure if the whole family can come to darbar in london. We are looking for a accomodation for 2 or 3 days because the hotels are very expenisve and we don't know any one in london. So it would be nice if some one has one or two rooms for us. Please email me morsal_91@hotmail.de

thanks
sadaf
eishal

Confirm Annoucement in Pakistan JK

Post by eishal »

[b]Ya Ali Madad,

i am from Pakistan, we had the annocement for darbar from 2nd to 8th July in UK. Mubarak to all jamati members. We four are inshallah coming to UK for darbar.

if some one know the international Jamat registration website, post it ASAP.

will enjoy inshallah.[/b]
hedgehog78

INTERNATIONAL JAMA REGISTRATION

Post by hedgehog78 »

Dear Brothers and sisters,
Internaional Regitsration is the LEAST and LAST concern.

Even if ou miss the online registration, as long as you have your passport, on the day, YOU WILL BE REGISTERED.

Your main concern is to BOOK A FLIGHT, and GET SOMEWHERE TO STAY.

To all the international Jamat, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT REGISTRATION, you MUST ensure you have a flight, and if not staying with friends an family, then book a hotel. ALL Hotel in and aound EXCEL, as afar as I know are fully booked,

Therefore book a hotel either near, WEST LONDON JK(near Heathrow), CENTRE JK, then take a Jamati coach to the Excel Hall for all the events.

Wish you all the best, Padramni Mubaraki to all my brothers and sisters.

UK JAMAT.
snowflake

Re: Confirm Annoucement in Pakistan JK

Post by snowflake »

<P>Good day Eishal,<BR>thanks for information<BR><BR>a bit personal question and not related to the forum topic<BR><BR>I liked your name.. can you please help me answering following questions:<BR><BR>1. what does your name mean?<BR>2. how is it pronounced?<BR>3. where did you find this name?<BR>4. is it a boy or a girl name?<BR><BR>would appreciate if you please answer me.<BR>thanks<BR>and PADRAMNI MUBARAK<BR></P>
sassy

Post by sassy »

Uk deedar &nbsp;international registration website:

[url]http://www.goldenjubileeuk..org[/url]
zeeshan30

Post by zeeshan30 »

no mention made of padhramni in lisbon or paris<BR>&nbsp;congrats 2 everyone!
Important_Information

YAM to all

So I have posted on 27 May the correct date for UK Padramni that is 17 days prior to the Jamati announcement,
As we all know today there was an official announcement for UK GJ in JKs

Dear international jamat, the website http://www.goldenjubileeuk.org will be live soon, keep checking and start registering online.

The UK Goldenjubilee hotline phone number is: 020 8814 6144 (+4420 8814 6144)

I am not in any Jamati Committee and neither under any oath, my intention is to give correct information to international jamat about Padramni dates; well before the announcement so Jamat can prepare them self much earlier.

Kind regards

Kasim Ali

canam

Post by canam »

Thank you for posting the dates well in advance. It is too bad people criticized you. You are helping the jamat where leadership has failed. May Mowla bless you with this great service you are providing. Keep it up no matter what anybody says! Again, Mubaraki to you and all your family. I will look forward to your post about the Canada Darbar.
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED
-----------------

ANNOUNCEMENT ON MAWLANA HAZAR IMAM'S GOLDEN JUBILEE VISIT PROGRAMME

The Ismaili Leaders' International Forum (LIF) and the National Council are most happy to inform the Jamat that, within the ongoing programme of his Golden Jubilee visits to Jamats around the world, our beloved Mawlana Hazar Imam has graciously consented to visit the United Kingdom, from the 2nd to the 8th of July, 2008.

During this visit, Mawlana Hazar Imam will grant a Golden Jubilee Darbar in London. Mawlana Hazar Imam will also undertake a busy schedule of meetings and other engagements with government officials, civil society leaders and other collaborators, to consult on ongoing and proposed Imamat and AKDN initiatives.

The LIF and the National Council are confident that, as on all previous occasions of Mawlana Hazar Imam's visits, members of the Jamat will exercise discipline and discretion to ensure that all the Golden Jubilee visit events are accomplished successfully. In particular, the LIF and the National Council respectfully request that members of the Jamat should not seek to be present at any event, unless in response to a specific, formal invitation.

The National Council for the United Kingdom will inform the Jamat of the details of the Golden Jubilee Darbar, upon their finalisation.
The LIF and the National Council convey warm Mubaraki to the Jamat on this happy occasion of the confirmation of Mawlana Hazar Imam's forthcoming Golden Jubilee visit to the United Kingdom.

bantu

Post by bantu »

First of all heartiest Mubaraki to the UK Jamat and everyone under the UK jurisdication o&shy;n the announcement of Mawlana Hazar Imam's visit in just under 4 weeks. <BR><BR>In response to the official announcement statement issued by the LIF and the Councils, I refer the readers to my earlier post concerning the subject of welcoming and greeting&nbsp;Hazar Imam at public spaces. Please see <A href="http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 7</A>&nbsp;. <BR><BR>I &nbsp;hope the leadership in the UK and other&nbsp;countries that Mawlana Hazar Imam is yet to visit will arrange for the Jamats to enthusiatically greet Hazar Imam at appropriate locations, at least o&shy;nce&nbsp;in each city that he visits.&nbsp;
samirp469

Post by samirp469 »

international registration is started. visit https://www.goldenjubileeuk.org for registration and other details
Anil444

Post by Anil444 »

Hi I needed some information if you could please help.. would anybody happen to know what is required as for passports etc in order to go to london ? and anybody would you happen to have any rooms avalible for me and my mom during darbar and before darbar ? would anybody happen to know any good cheap motels but close to darbar since im new there ... are they going to be shutting services there ? Please email me at Rockets78615@aol.com<BR><BR>Thank You <BR><BR>Ya Ali Maded
farah2u

UK Deedar

Post by farah2u »

Yam
Does anyone know the URL for UK Residence to register. My SOn was born 6mths ago and is not on their electoal registration
Also does anyone know the link for the intrnational JK's so i can do it for my parents
Thanks