UK Dedar-Exchange of accommodation

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
Important_Information

UK Dedar-Exchange of accommodation

Post by Important_Information »

Ya Ali Madad to all UK residents and all the overseas visitors of GJ Didar.

Request to all the Ismaili families of UK to provide available voluntary accommodation in your residence to the GJ overseas visitors.

If you have any room available – not HOTEL but HOME - please post it here so our Ismaili brothers and sisters can get a pleasant living within an Ismaili family during UK Padhramni.

You may exchange phone numbers and email address if you would like to live within an Ismaili family or if you would like to invite GJ guest in your house during Didar..

Location of Didar
http://www.excel-london.co.uk/en/

The ismaili.net website, Admins and myself are not responsible for any issues resulting from the exchanges in this forum. Anyone who wishes to accommodate or be accommodated does so in their own risk.
Many thanks
Kasim
Nizar.Merali

Post by Nizar.Merali »

I got one spare room in my house which i can give for 4 to 5 days during UK darbar. I would like to give it to a couple only , please no singles. Feel free to email me on ukhomeuk@hotmail.co.uk.
Nizar
raniya786

Post by raniya786 »

Ya Ali Madad and Glden Jubilee Mubarak,

Thank you very much for starting this thread.

This is really the Ismaili Spirit. May Mowla bless you. I was wanting to exchange with Ismailis in the UK and meet new brothers and sisters. This will now give us the opportunity to do so.

I will be coming from Canada. I would like to stay for 3 days in UK for Deedar. I am by my self, can any one give me accommodation near the Deedar Hall. Email me: raniya.karim@gmail.com
thanks
Raniya Karim (ranee)
Important_Information

Post by Important_Information »

YAM
Thank you for wonderful response.

I got self contain annexe in my London house and it is near JK, that is suitable for one family of 3 or 4 - I will be happy if any of our Ismaili family can stay for up to one week during UK GJ Padramni, but family only. I will be in London from 1st July to 15 July.
please email me at: ihere@hotmail.co.uk
Kasim Ali
raniya786

Post by raniya786 »

Thanks a lot I got 17 welcoming emails in 24 hours that shows the brotherhood and warm welcome from UK Jamat.

Just to let everyone know that I got my accommodation within the Ismaili family as I wanted near the Didar hall.

Many thanks to UK Jamat for this Voluntary accommodation.
GJ Mubarak to every one

Raniya Karim
samirp469

required accomodation in london

Post by samirp469 »

Hi YAM
i am a resident of Hyd, India. Me , My wife and my 16months daughter are coming to UK for GJ didar and tourism for 7 to 10 days. if any one can provide us a room kind of thing in london than i would be very thankful to them.you can contact me at rupalicollection@gmail.com
salman997

YA ALI MADAD TO ALL OUR ISMAILI BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Post by salman997 »

INSH'ALLAH, WE ARE COMING TO UK FOR DEEDAR AND ARE A FAMILY COMPOSED OF 3 MEMBERS. WOULD BE GRATEFUL, IF SOMEBODY CAN INDICATED US A GUEST HOUSE AT A REASONABLE PRICE NEAR THE DARBAR VENUE. E-MAIL ADRESS: salman_997@hotmail.com
MANY THANKS
YA ALI MADAD
Amin555

Post by Amin555 »

YAM

I am coming from Canada and am looking for accommodation for approx a week from July 5. We are 4 all together and we are looking for two rooms close to a DLR station or any other direct connection (tube) to Excel.

Please email even if you have one room - we will split the family with other accommodations.

Please email me directly at Amin.Remtulla@hotmail.com. Thanks!
samiri

Post by samiri »

looking for an ismaili contact in lisbon. Never being to Lisbon.
salman997

Post by salman997 »

samiri wrote:looking for an ismaili contact in lisbon. Never being to Lisbon.
<BR>YA ALI MADAD, Your're most welcome, if need any information for accomodation or else, please send an e-mail to: salman_997@hotmail.com.<BR>Regards<BR>
Admin

Post by Admin »

I you are searching and have found or are offering your hospitality and are now fully booked, let me know and I will put a note in your post that it has now been filed.

The Heritage web site at ww.ismaili.net is only facilitating the information, we do not controle nor know who are the people posting here.

Admin
Admin

Post by Admin »

MOVED FROM OTHER SECTION BY ADMIN

hadilalani

YAM from USA

It is so good to see all of us coming together, it just makes me proud to be a ISMAILI

I will be coming to London for the GJ deedar with my family, total of 4 people and am looking for some accomodation either close to the Deedar Hall or close to JK.

Sincerely
Hadi Lalani
hlalani@ltechs.com
View users profile Send private message Send email
sn72

Re: UK Dedar-Exchange of accommodation

Post by sn72 »

Hi,

We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children. coming from USA and looking for accomodation for 5-6 days near darbar hall. please let us know if something is available, your help is greatly appreciated.
Important_Information wrote:Ya Ali Madad to all UK residents and all the overseas visitors of GJ Didar.

Request to all the Ismaili families of UK to provide available voluntary accommodation in your residence to the GJ overseas visitors.

If you have any room available – not HOTEL but HOME - please post it here so our Ismaili brothers and sisters can get a pleasant living within an Ismaili family during UK Padhramni.

You may exchange phone numbers and email address if you would like to live within an Ismaili family or if you would like to invite GJ guest in your house during Didar..

Location of Didar
http://www.excel-london.co.uk/en/

The ismaili.net website, Admins and myself are not responsible for any issues resulting from the exchanges in this forum. Anyone who wishes to accommodate or be accommodated does so in their own risk.
Many thanks
Kasim
a.valiani

Post by a.valiani »

Yam, I am a student at London School of Economics(LSE). My hostel contracts end on 5th july. It seems i have to stay for few days more to attend MHI deedar. Also, my sister is coming to london from USA to attend MHI Deedar. I would like to request for accomodation for two of us.
my cell no is 07965511041 and my email add is a.valiani@lse.ac.uk.

Please let me know if anyone of you has space for two people.

Regards

Anil Valiani
sn72

UK DARBAR

Post by sn72 »

Ya Ali Madad Everyone,

Does anyone have any idea if there will be group tours booked from USA to attend MHI'S darbar and tour london also. please let me know. May Mowla bless us all with His Deedar soon.(Aameen)
sohailpirani

Accomodation

Post by sohailpirani »

Ya Ali Madad and Glden Jubilee Mubarak

We are coming to London 4 four days and we are looking accomodation near the Darbar vanue. Because I have 5 months old my son. We are 3 adult and 2 children.

If any body have accomodation near darbar hall, please email me sohailp@hotmail.com

Thanks
Sohail
SadrudinJamal

Re: Accomodation

Post by SadrudinJamal »

Looking for accomodation near darbar hall for 3 or 4 days, we are two couples.(If have only for one couple please let us know also)
Thanks and Ya Ali Madad. SJ. Email: readthelines@gmail.com
badruddinch

accommodation for my wife & mom

Post by badruddinch »

I'm looking for accommodations for my mom & wife for darbar.
It will be greatly apprecaited in this economy
feel free to email me
badruddin0@gmail.com
Amin555

Accommodation for Darbar

Post by Amin555 »

<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c8e0d8">YAM<BR><BR>Looking for accommodation in London as follows:<BR><BR>Saturday July&nbsp;5 to Saturday July 12<BR>Either 1 room for 2 adults or 2 rooms for 4 adults<BR>Near any station which has direct or connecting access to Excel<BR><BR>Please email <A href="mailto:Amin.Remtulla@hotmail.com">Amin.Remtulla@hotmail.com</A> with asking rates.<BR><BR></FONT></P>
ShamshP

Accomodation

Post by ShamshP »

<P>YAM all,<BR>I am looking for accomodation during the forthcoming padhramni within travelling distance to the Darbar Hall. We are 5 altogether. (myself, my wife and son, and my parents who are seniors. My parents are the main reason for looking for accomodation which is either with a family or a self contained flat/ bedsitter. Please reply to <A href="mailto:fysp@hotmail.com">fysp@hotmail.com</A>. We will be very much in appreciation.<BR><BR>Thanks and regards<BR>Shams</P>
zaiyyn

Post by zaiyyn »

Hi. YAM

Have the Ismaili Council booked hotel rooms, which will be released at a later date to UK Residents?

Should I wait until this time, or will it be too late?

Thank You

Zain
sn72

Post by sn72 »

please email me at <A href="mailto:snramzan@gmail.com">snramzan@gmail.com</A>. thanks
sn72 wrote:Hi,<BR><BR>We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children. coming from USA and looking for accomodation for 5-6 days near darbar hall. please let us know if something is available, your help is greatly appreciated.<BR>
Important_Information wrote:Ya Ali Madad to all UK residents and all the overseas visitors of GJ Didar.<BR><BR>Request to all the Ismaili families of UK to provide available voluntary accommodation in your residence to the GJ overseas visitors.<BR><BR>If you have any room available – not HOTEL but HOME - please post it here so our Ismaili brothers and sisters can get a pleasant living within an Ismaili family during UK Padhramni.<BR><BR>You may exchange phone numbers and email address if you would like to live within an Ismaili family or if you would like to invite GJ guest in your house during Didar..<BR><BR>Location of Didar<BR>http://www.excel-london.co.uk/en/ <BR><BR>The ismaili.net website, Admins and myself are not responsible for any issues resulting from the exchanges in this forum. Anyone who wishes to accommodate or be accommodated does so in their own risk.<BR>Many thanks<BR>Kasim
fkilwani

Post by fkilwani »

YAM<BR>please call Expotel 020 7372 2001 or go their web-site <STRONG>www.expotel.com/gjubilee8<BR></STRONG>or call hotels direct,&nbsp;I don't have their direct numbers but u can google them. <BR>The o&shy;n-site hotels are :-<BR>Custom House Hotel (3 *)<BR>Premier Inn (2*)<BR>Ibis London (2*)<BR>Ramada (4*)<BR>Novotel Excel (4*)<BR>Crowne Plaza (4*)<BR><BR>I think the o&shy;n-site hotels are fully booked already @ present&nbsp;....but try... good luck!<BR><A href="http://www.expotel.com/">www.expotel.com/</A> or check hotels near customhouse DLR station. Most of the near by hotels are booked but any hotels near by canary wharf, westferry, limehouse, greenwich, stanstead will be great as its just take 15-20 mins in DLR. there is 7000 car park arrangement as well. which also could be booked o&shy;nce the official date will be announced. 4000 inhouse carpark and 3000 near by.<BR><BR>Will keep post anything necessary time to time. <BR><BR>
pkabir

Need accomodation for Darbar in Europe

Post by pkabir »

Ya Ali Madad,<BR>We are a family of 4 adults any where from 2- 4 of us will love to come for the Darbar any where in Europe. We are in USA.<BR>Regards
pkabir

Accomodation with a family for Darbar in any city of Europe

Post by pkabir »

We are a family of 4 adults, we would love to hear from any o&shy;ne who can offer an accomodation. <A href="mailto:Kabir14@hotmail.com">Kabir14@hotmail.com</A>. we live in USA. atleast two of us are definately planning to go. Any city would be just fine in Europe, Paris , Lisbon,&nbsp;preferably London.
sn72

Post by sn72 »

<P>Ya Ali Madad,<BR><BR>We are are a family of 4, 2 adults&nbsp;2 children coming from USA. I f you have accomodation available with an affordable price near darbar hall please email me at <A href="mailto:snramzan@gmail.com">snramzan@gmail.com</A>. Thanking you in advance.</P>
Anil444

Post by Anil444 »

Ya Ali Maded Everyone... I am myself looking for a place to stay with my family in London during the darbar.. Would anyone have extra rooms for us to stay in London if you do can you please contact me at Rockets78615@aol.com<BR><P>Thank You So Much<BR><BR>Ya Ali Maded</P>
Admin

Post by Admin »

MOVED FROM OTHER TOPIC

b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:43 am Post subject: London Accomodations Reply with quote
I know I'm probably very late by now, but only recently was it a possibility for my parents to go to London as they are going to visit me in Toronto, while stopping over in London for Deedar. Shukar.

I am looking for a place to stay for my Parents. They are not old [late 50's] and can take care of themselves so they will not be a burden I promise. All they need a place to stay.

Some of the old posts were offering places, however those have been filled up, duh lol.

If anyone knows anything, even one of those privates motels in ppl's homes, that would be greatly appreciated. If 3 ppl is prefered to accomodate (as Ive seen in some posts) then I can send my younger sister as well.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to asking like this on the msg board, as you can see I'm a new member online, but rest assure a life time member spiritually. If someone could please reply to this humble request that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you soo much. May Mowla Bless, but I usually say, May Mowla let us realize and understand the blessings, we dont know how much we truly have. Ameen.

ps. I know this is ahead of time but in spirits with the Love, I will be offering a place for when Inshallah Hazir Imam comes to Toronto. More details will follow after the summer.
kkdrummerboy

from united states

Post by kkdrummerboy »

<P>ya ali madad<BR>this is karim kara from north carolina usa ,planning to visit&nbsp;london and libon Portugal&nbsp;for the darbar , looking for a place to stay in london at a ismaili familys home for 2 to 3 days .Please emailme at <A href="mailto:kkdrummerboy@aol.com">kkdrummerboy@aol.com</A></P>
sadafjan

didar

Post by sadafjan »

Ya ali madat.
my name is sadaf i'm living in germany with my family. We are 6 person. Itz not sure if the whole family can come to darbar in london. We are looking for a accomodation for 2 or 3 days because the hotels are very expenisve and we don't know any one in london. So it would be nice if some one has one or two rooms for us. Please email me morsal_91@hotmail.de

thanks
sadaf