gud question

Looking for a past friend or future friend?
aeliya

gud question

Post by aeliya »

salam..well tell me those who hav not recieved any guidance...i mean the beggers.or the unsheltered people...who r busy in struggling in their lifes n hav no source of any light to the path of religion...wht will happen to those ppl......will they b leaded to janat or jahanum
jeeshanali

Post by jeeshanali »

Dear Aliya,

Ya ali miadad

We are not the person who can decide about janat or janaom .If they have faith in their religion and become beggars due to some probelm as allah know each and everything about everyone.But i hope everyone should start devoting their time to din as it can create a road for janat.

Thanks

Regards/Rahim
aeliya

salam

Post by aeliya »

salam
its good to hear from u....though u said..everyone should devote time.......its true.......but it is impractical.........for instance..u ask a begger to come n know about their religion the only answer that would come is that we hav no time..or they r not interested..or they hav no source....besides that no body will teach them....as others dont hav time for them(there can b genuin reasons for it)
have u ever heard any institution which support beggers...max 1.... i hav not heard any.........thats it....
so WHT HAV GOD DECIDED for them.as said by our PROPHET...I DO KNOW THE ANSWER.BUT LOGICALLY.....I WOULD LIKE U TO ANALYSE ..BEST POSSIBILITY.......and i do look forward for further replies
thanks
ya ali madad
MY PRACTISE IS TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE WHICH I POSSESS
PLZ DONT MIND
k hafiz
jeeshanali

Post by jeeshanali »

YAM

Let allah to decide for them

We can only pray.

Thanks

Regards/Rahim
aeliya

salam.

Post by aeliya »

hmm
ya ali madad..........

as according to the prophet mohommed

such people will be called upon on the day of judgemnt and allah will ask them to go towards jahanum...
those who move without questioning....are actual believers of god.n those who will question god
would b leaded toj jahanum
as according to logic
even if these ppl were given guidance in the world they would hav done the same thing..
so whtever god does is marvellous
n lets pray....that such ppl. recv gud guidance n reward from god in d world
it was nice talking to u
n oblige to hear any query from ur side n love to discuss gud thinks in future
jeeshanali

Contact info

Post by jeeshanali »

Dear Alieya,

Its was nice talking with u on the forum.
Where are u from.Can i get your email Id

Regards/Rahim
aeliya

Salam

Post by aeliya »

Well sir... Do u have any query
which uwould like to share....can i know r u a ismaili
actually i am not..
i am a khoja....n well can i know something about u
YaAliYaMowla

Post by YaAliYaMowla »

I think this question can be expanded to what happens to non-muslims who do not get guidance and dont have the opportunity to learn about Islam. And also, why are some people born in Islam and others born in different religions. Doesnt this give ppl who were born to Islam an advantage for nothing that they had done in the past to deserve it? If so, is God actually fair then? I believe this gives a chance to contemplate over whether there is reincarnation, which has been debated in Islam (I am Ismaili but I'm debating from an overall Islamic point of view). Reincarnation would result in a level playing field (equal chance) for each soul, would it not?
jeeshanali

Post by jeeshanali »

Dear Aleiya

YAM

It doesnt make a sense are you ismaili or khoja its the people who have given this paticular name. But i am person who have full faith in hazar imam and i follow his farman

Regarding myself I am from mumbai india.

Hope to hear from you

Thanks

Regards/Rahim
aeliya

Salam

Post by aeliya »

yam
yaaliyamowla..
ur question was gud
let me ask u something..
do u believe in life after death////i think u do....now i say...there is a life before birth......believe me ...where we ourselves decide our own faith.....n decide our own religion...n choose our parents....n children ..n soul mate....God has given us a choice,,,,,so no partiality..right
wht do u say
YaAliYaMowla

Post by YaAliYaMowla »

MAM Aeliya,

I'm not sure I completely understand. I do believe in life after death and I believe in life before birth. But, I'm not sure that its the same as you believe. You believe that before birth we choose our religion, parents, children, soul mate? So why would anyone choose the wrong religion then? Everyone would choose the best scenario. Maybe I misunderstood. I am not sure why someone would choose a life where their parents leave them at birth, or their children swear at them, or the complete wrong religion, or a soul mate who dies after one year of marriage, all things that happen in this world.

Your question is very good and interesting. My opinion is that each soul starts at the same stage (whatever form that may be), and through those stages there will be various tests, the actions we take will determine what situation the next form will be in. To link it back to your original question, someone who is homeless in this life, or very poor, is living in this situation because of what he/she did in a previous life (sort of a form of hell), and their actions will determine what situation they have in their next life, which would be through reincarnation.
YaAliYaMowla

Post by YaAliYaMowla »

jeeshanali wrote:Dear Aleiya

YAM

It doesnt make a sense are you ismaili or khoja its the people who have given this paticular name. But i am person who have full faith in hazar imam and i follow his farman

Regarding myself I am from mumbai india.

Hope to hear from you

Thanks

Regards/Rahim
Ya Ali Madad Rahim,

It seems that Aeliya is Khoja Ithna Ashri or Khoja Sunni, not Khoja Ismaili, is what she seems to be saying.

AH
aeliya

Salam

Post by aeliya »

YAM

HELLO.
iam indeed a khoja ithna ashri.....there is no issue..pursuing a professional course..i am from hyderabad , India.

Well u r right...no onewould choose a bad life for themselves...
In a natural life....when ever we give a test...we r marked for it.....
just like that..
before we r born...we r tested n the result is wht we get in this world..
now u would question me wht kind of test right
before that hav u heard abt ALAME ARWAH
IF YES THEN I WOULD CONTINUE WITH MY DISCUSSION...
YaAliYaMowla

Post by YaAliYaMowla »

Yes I know about alam e arwah, its the world where souls are. But I havent heard of any test that is done there before coming here. Souls are there before they are born in this world and can return after they die in this world. When you explain about the test, please provide the source as well, because I havent heard of such a test or tests. To accept such a concept I would think that these tests would have to be fairly comprehensive if it determines whether you will be born into the right faith in a great life, or a poor person living on the streets in a very poor country..

One other thing I should mention is that I dont believe that a soul, in and of itself, can commit a sin. If we go back to the creation of soul, it is Allah blowing a part of himself to create a ruh (soul), this is from Quran. So how can that soul, which in essence is a part of Allah himself, commit a sin? Whether human sins can leave marks on a soul is a different story, but the soul as an external being I believe cannot commit a sin.
razinizar

Post by razinizar »

Dear Aliya
Before answer to your question, you have to understand the broader concept of Janat and Jahanam. What is Janat ? and what is jahanam?
You have to seek the answers related to the purpose of our creation in broader sense.
This time, it connects with the sprituality where many of us can experience these things which can only be attain by the will of Allah. and Allah Guide towards that answer (in Broader way) whom ever he wills.

In Short. The Soul is in a Long Long Journey, The Soul has some Destination, the soul go through many Obstacle, Happiness and other experiences through a Journey, however Allah is the best planner, and he certainly planned for something.

There is purpose Who Created Us. Purpose who connect us, Guide us, Bind us, there purpose of define us.
The Reason and Logic is door towards the Final Attainment. and this can only be done with the will of Allah.

And because of this, We daily pray to Allah in our prayers that "O Allah Guide us towards the Straight path".
aminsundrani09

yam

Post by aminsundrani09 »

just to tell u that we can pray for them.... as we have our guider who always guide us forever so everytime we should say SHUKARALLAH..
regards/amin