Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
Admin

PAKISTAN PADHRAMNI, News, Event and Testimonies

Post by Admin »

Warm welcome awaits Aga Khan in Chitral

The news

By by Our correspondent
10/13/2008
CHITRAL: The followers of Prince Karim Aga Khan donated 400 cattle (yaks, goats, sheep and cows) as well as precious carpets and handmade items to Darbar Fund to express joy at visit of their spiritual leader to Chitral that is expected in mid-November.

These cattle were sold at Booni and the fund was deposited with Darbar Fund. MNA from Chitral Shahzada Muhauiddin was chief guest on the occasion of cattle sale point (mela) while MPA Ghulam Muhammad, Tehsil Nazim Mastuj Shahzada Sikandar and other notables of the area were also present on the occasion. Thousands of people visited the mela.

This is the first time that all expenditures for Prince Karim Aga Khan's visit to Chitral would be borne by the local faithful. The cattle and other items were donated on the appeal of Sardar Hussain, convener, Darbar Fund, Chitral.

All expenditures of the visit would be borne by the Darbar Fund and the spiritual leader and 49th Imam of the Ismaili community would be given a tumultuous welcome on his arrival. Sardar Hussain, regional convener of Darbar Fund, said their target for the fund was Rs10 million in which some six million had been collected from local Ismailis. He said uniformed volunteers had arrived from Boroghul and Yarkhun valley, hundreds kilometres away from here. A handicrafts and local fruit-exhibition show was also arranged side by side with the mela.

Kaneez Fatma, coordinator of Meraman Project, funded by empowerment through creative integration, had arranged the exhibition. She said some 380 local women were trained in different handicrafts and marketing.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/print1.asp?id=140776

---------------

Do not buy your ticket before official announcement in JK by LIF please

As received

Ya Ali Madad,

It is a Happy news here that Mowlana Hazir Imam is visiting Pakistan on Nov 15, for University Convocation, and then will visit Northern Area, Chitral, Hunza etc.... There is preparations are being done for GJ Darbar celeberations, still Official anounsment is not done.

Do not buy your ticket before official announcement in JK by LIF please
Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
hindupak

Pakistan padhramnis

Post by hindupak »

Does anyone know roughly about padramnis dates in pakistan? As we heared that Maulana Hazir Imam will be visiting karachi, Pakistan for Aga Khan university convocation in november next month so is it any chances for darbar there?
karim456

Post by karim456 »

sir!
there is no visit of MHI in karachi ..there will be convacation but the chief guest willbe Qayam ali shah ..or other politican

there is might some chances of dabar in northern area..
jakjok

Deedar in Chitral

Post by jakjok »

<P>According to some reliable sources, I am very please to inform all of you that there will be 10 Darbars in Chtral reigion of Northerrn area of Pakistan.The Darbars are expected between 18 to 25th of November, 2008. Make you arrangements.</P>[/b]
AlyMadad

Re: Deedar in Chitral

Post by AlyMadad »

jakjok wrote:<P>According to some reliable sources, I am very please to inform all of you that there will be 10 Darbars in Chtral reigion of Northerrn area of Pakistan.The Darbars are expected between 18 to 25th of November, 2008. Make you arrangements.</P>[/b]

AS I SEE YOUR NAME IT'S SURE !
khanhunzai

pakistan darbar

Post by khanhunzai »

there will be 10 darbars in chitral region;

well do you really know how big is chitral region to have 10 darbars??
karim456

Post by karim456 »

MHI is da king of the world .so he can come any time in pakistan ..even the situation is bad or gud ..we cants ay any thnng..there r 12 darbars in northen area
Admin

Post by Admin »

karim456 wrote:MHI is da king of the world .so he can come any time in pakistan ..even the situation is bad or gud ..we cants ay any thnng..there r 12 darbars in northen area
Lets not speculate when we do not even know for sure about those didars, if they are happening and when.

The only thing we know for sure is that last time Hazar Imam gave didar to Chitral, he gave Didar in Gharam Chasma in the early morning and came by helicopter to give Didar late morning to Booni Jamat. He said next time He will go to more places but did not say how many.

Admin
AlwaizaRashida

Post by AlwaizaRashida »

YAM Chitral is not sooooooooo large that there will be 10 Darbar
IN my knowledge there r total 10 regions in Pakistan.n Mowla paba will give 10 darbar for 10 region .not 10 darbar to chitral so -----dont be so emotional
jakjok

Post by jakjok »

Not agree with Alwaiza Rashida. There is no difference between sooooooooo&nbsp;OR so. There would be maximum 5 to 10 Darbars according to my latest riliable source information. I&nbsp;am from &nbsp;Chitral&nbsp;now migrated to London and I know the situatipon of Chitral more&nbsp;than Alwaiza Rashida.&nbsp;There might be so many darbars in the whole Chitral region where ismaili live<FONT face=Arial>.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ANY WAYS I AM THE FIRST o&shy;nE WHO PREDICTED&nbsp;THE DARBAR DATES IN CHITRAL.&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT>
AlwaizaRashida

Post by AlwaizaRashida »

YAM jakjok
u mean 10 darbar in 10 days ?
yesterday what i mean to write is mowla bapa will bless 10 days for 10 region in Pakistan.
jakjok

Darbars in Chitral

Post by jakjok »

well according to my latest information there may be 3 to 4 Darbars per day in northern area of Pakistan between 18 to 25th of next month. I am the first o&shy;ne who predicted this news.
Admin

Post by Admin »

AS RECEIVED

Ya Ali Madat:

The annual Aga Khan University Convocation will be held on Friday December 5, 2008.

The Aga Khan University, Resource Development Committee for Canada wishes to inform you that this year’s Convocation ceremonies are restricted to graduating students, their families and alumni.

The Aga Khan University regrets that invitations cannot be extended to entitled donors due to the political unrest and safety concerns in Karachi. At this time, it is highly unlikely that the Chancellor will attend the Convocation.

The Aga Khan University wishes to thank you for your understanding, continued generosity and support.

The Aga Khan University
Resource Development Committee for Canada
khanhunzai

Re: Deedar in Chitral

Post by khanhunzai »

jakjok wrote: <P>According to some reliable sources, I am very please to inform all of you that there will be 10 Darbars in Chtral reigion of Northerrn area of Pakistan.The Darbars are expected between 18 to 25th of November, 2008. Make you arrangements.</P>[/b]
that means that hazir imam will give didar in chitral&nbsp; and in canada same time ? because there is another post <BR>saying that hazir imam will&nbsp; be in canada in november from 18 to 25th.
Admin

Post by Admin »

The schedule of the visit between 9th November and 17 November is not known [assuming Singapore somewhere around 8 Nov] And according to the article below there are only 4 didars in Chitral which can easily be accommodated before 17th Nov. Unless Chitral is part of Central Asia visit which is early November then ;-).

------------

As RECEIVED

Aga Khan to visit Chitral in mid-November?

CHITRAL: Prince Karim Aga Khan is expected to visit Chitral in the second week of November. The Aga Khan will be on a ten-day-long visit of Central Asian countries from October 28.

In this regard, the Ismaili community in Chitral is finalising arrangements to welcome their spiritual leader to the valley. The Aga Khan will meet the jamaat at four places in Chitral. The people of Wakhan in Afghanistan are also scheduled to have a glimpse of the Aga Khan in Brep, Yarkhun. Community volunteers visited the area recently for the registration of the people of Wakhan intending to come to Brep village on the occasion.
This year, the His Highness will also meet special persons and senior citizens from the community separately.
Posted by Z. A. Khan Razakhel at 5:36 AM
http://chitralupdate.blogspot.com/2008/ ... n-mid.html
Admin

Post by Admin »

The schedule of the visit between 9th November and 17 November is not known [assuming Singapore somewhere around 8 Nov] And according to the article below there are only 4 didars in Chitral which can easily be accommodated before 17th Nov. Unless Chitral is part of Central Asia visit which is early November then ;-).

------------

As RECEIVED

Aga Khan to visit Chitral in mid-November?

CHITRAL: Prince Karim Aga Khan is expected to visit Chitral in the second week of November. The Aga Khan will be on a ten-day-long visit of Central Asian countries from October 28.

In this regard, the Ismaili community in Chitral is finalising arrangements to welcome their spiritual leader to the valley. The Aga Khan will meet the jamaat at four places in Chitral. The people of Wakhan in Afghanistan are also scheduled to have a glimpse of the Aga Khan in Brep, Yarkhun. Community volunteers visited the area recently for the registration of the people of Wakhan intending to come to Brep village on the occasion.
This year, the His Highness will also meet special persons and senior citizens from the community separately.
Posted by Z. A. Khan Razakhel at 5:36 AM
http://chitralupdate.blogspot.com/2008/ ... n-mid.html
Admin

Post by Admin »

Chitral may be postponed.
bantu

A Special Thought and Prayer for the Pakistan Jamat

Post by bantu »

For the past few days, and especially today as we continue to await the news of Mawlana Hazar Imam's visit to Canada and other places like Singapore and France, I feel very sad for the Jamat in Pakistan. The Imamat's (and I include our beloved 48th Imam in this) commitment and contribution to that country perhaps surpasses that of any other country in the world, and yet ironically it is a country that he might not be able to visit during the Golden Jubilee Year.

Security, volatility, political instability, violence has probably marred and prevented the Golden Jubilee visit from taking place, and I sincerely hope that Pakistan can come out of this rut in due course so that all its citizens can look forward to peace and prosperity in the years ahead.

To the Jamat in Pakistan we can all say - you are in our thoughts and prayers and we sincerely hope that Mawlana Hazar Imam will visit you sooner than you expect, and grant you a unique and incredibly satisfying Didar. May your wishes be fulfilled throught the Imam's love, affection and care for all of you, and his friendship with the people of Pakistan.
newyorker

Pakistan Darbar

Post by newyorker »

Has anyone heard any news about a possible date for darbar in Pakistan? I understand it may not happen during the Golden Jubilee year but perhaps next year. It is very important to me that I attend didar in my hometown of Karachi. I need to plan around my school year ahead of time so I may do this. I do not mind any rumors of news that is not confirmed. I can use these rumors to take every situation into account and put different scenarios together so I can use each scenario to schedule around my school so that I may attend darbar in my hometown.
eishal

Any tataive dates - pakistan

Post by eishal »

Admin <BR><BR>can u guss any dates for pakistan. will we be having darbar in the golden jubilee year before it ends o&shy;n 13th Dec 2008.<BR><BR>Mowla we are waiting for you.
husseiniahmad

Re: A Special Thought and Prayer for the Pakistan Jamat

Post by husseiniahmad »

<P align=left>
bantu wrote:For the past few days, and especially today as we continue to await the news of Mawlana Hazar Imam's visit to Canada and other places like Singapore and France, I feel very sad for the Jamat in Pakistan. The Imamat's (and I include our beloved 48th Imam in this) commitment and contribution to that country perhaps surpasses that of any other country in the world, and yet ironically it is a country that he might not be able to visit during the Golden Jubilee Year. <BR><BR>Security, volatility, political instability, violence has probably marred and prevented the Golden Jubilee visit from taking place, and I sincerely hope that Pakistan can come out of this rut in due course so that all its citizens can look forward to peace and prosperity in the years ahead.<BR><BR>To the Jamat in Pakistan we can all say - you are in our thoughts and prayers and we sincerely hope that Mawlana Hazar Imam will visit you sooner than you expect, and grant you a unique and incredibly satisfying Didar. May your wishes be fulfilled throught the Imam's love, affection and care for all of you, and his friendship with the people of Pakistan.
<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>

It is sure it is very sad for Ismailis in Pakistan. They could not have a Darbar o&shy;n the immense occasion of the Golden Jubilee. It is very sad because those people need a Darbar, but I am sure that Our Beloved Mawlana Hazer Imam will give to The Jamat of Pakistan a great and grant Darbar soon I hope. But let us focus o&shy;n the situation in Afghanistan o&shy;ne moment.
The Afghanistan country had kown o&shy;ne of the terrible drama o;n the 20th century. Wars succesion with Russia, civil war and the violence and cruauty of taleebans had destroyed the country. But we must not think that today the situation is good. Taleebans make their return with the support of Al Qaida; and Ismailis there are AlQaida and Taleebans ennemies. Those terrorrits would not hesitate to massacre Hazaras (afghan ethny which Ismailis of Afghanistan come from).
And because of all security purposes Mawlana Hazer Imam will not give to the Jamoat of Afghanistan a Darbar In Kabul. But I understand this choice. It is the choice of our beloved Imam and we must respect that. And o;n the unique occasion of The Golden Jubilee we must not forget Ismailis in Afghanistan. i am not saying that because I am an Ismaili Afghan, I am saying that because I am Ismaili and every Ismailis in the world must think about and pray for all the Ismailis who do not receive a Darbar by our Beloved Imam.
We can all say, to the Jamoat of Afghanistan : you are o&shy;n our thoughts and prayers, and we sincerely hope that Mawlana Hazer Imam will vist you sooner and give you a unique and incredible Darbar. May your wishes be fulfilled, may your dream become true, may your hope become strong and reality, may your lives be improved.
And I will not forget to have a thought for all Ismailis in Afghanistan and for all Ismailis who did not receive a Deedar o&shy;n the Golden Jubilee, at the last Darbar in Paris.