Daff & Rubab in Darbar

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
RahmatHajikuttch

Daff & Rubab in Darbar

Post by RahmatHajikuttch »

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Ya Aly Madad.

Through some i come to know that in calgary darbar, some performes qasida with a daff and rubab is it true. Plz inform me as soon as possible.

Thanks with regards.

Rahmat Alam
RahmatHajikuttch

One of my friend inform me that Barkat Ali Moshin from Hunza, Pakistan (Well known Qasida Khawan) reciets the Qasida "Mowla Karim Mowla Karim" by Allama Nasiruddin Nasir Hunzai in front of Mowlana Hazir imam with Daff & Rubab.
Mehreen1221

Post by Mehreen1221 »

I, kind of, know Barkat Ali Mohsin from Hunza Pakistan. His wife is a good friend of my family. I have some of his songs played back with those instruments. He is really good. I liked the music, lyrics and voice. personaly I think he probably has the potential to be a professional singer if he gets supported.
Admin

Post by Admin »

I haven't heard of any Duff or any musical instruments in that Darbar. I would be surprised that it is true.
RahmatHajikuttch

Dear Admin<BR>&nbsp;<BR>If&nbsp;you are physicaly present in the darbar and you not heard any Daff Rubab then its mean it is not true. but many of my friend confirm and some people who are close to Barkat Ali also confirm by calling him.<BR><BR>What is reality?<BR><BR>
layla

Post by layla »

There was no musical instrument, duff or anything else during the whole Intezar program or even in the presence of Mowla.
khanhunzai

Re: Daff & Rubab in Darbar

Post by khanhunzai »

yes barkat was there and he performed with rubab ..no duff and it was on saturday evening...not in darbar
khanhunzai

Post by khanhunzai »

RahmatHajikuttch wrote:One of my friend inform me that Barkat Ali Moshin from Hunza, Pakistan (Well known Qasida Khawan) reciets the Qasida "Mowla Karim Mowla Karim" by Allama Nasiruddin Nasir Hunzai in front of Mowlana Hazir imam with Daff & Rubab.
it was saturday evening in calgary when he performed ....not in mowla's presence..
khanhunzai

Post by khanhunzai »

RahmatHajikuttch wrote:Dear Admin<BR>&nbsp;<BR>If&nbsp;you are physicaly present in the darbar and you not heard any Daff Rubab then its mean it is not true. but many of my friend confirm and some people who are close to Barkat Ali also confirm by calling him.<BR><BR>What is reality?<BR><BR>
again yes he performed saturday evening in calgary.....no duff&nbsp; just rubab...