What about us the Pakistani Jamat

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
salima_guriya

What about us the Pakistani Jamat

Post by salima_guriya »

Will we Pakistani Jamat will get Mowla's Deedar or not? Are we so much unlucky that whole ismaili world got deedar except us. Anyone please give any good news for us... :(
AlyMadad

Re: What about us the Pakistani Jamat

Post by AlyMadad »

salima_guriya wrote:Will we Pakistani Jamat will get Mowla's Deedar or not? Are we so much unlucky that whole ismaili world got deedar except us. Anyone please give any good news for us... :(
DEAR Salima, No one can or able to answer your request because MHI knows what he wants to do and when /where gives the Darbar Not a single person of Jamat even the right person of Imam can tel you that when and where! But one thing I know that MHI is Hazir all the time.
sallo808

Re: What about us the Pakistani Jamat

Post by sallo808 »

Dear Salima,

My parents are brothers have not done deedar but I did twice this year...when I spoke to my dad in pakistan after the second Golden Jubliee deedar he said that lets wait and see if we get lucky enough(khush-Naseeb). As the other writer said Imam is always Hazir... and deedar is not our right but its Imam's gift... I prayed to MHI when I saw his face to visit Jamat in Pakistan( as my mom requested me to do so) so lets see... Inshallah you guys will be gifted with this priceless gem moment.

salima_guriya wrote:Will we Pakistani Jamat will get Mowla's Deedar or not? Are we so much unlucky that whole ismaili world got deedar except us. Anyone please give any good news for us... :(