ONE QUESTION

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
Nishams

ONE QUESTION

Post by Nishams »

I would like to understand one thing.

Why is it that every location Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver the MK's council and jamat were entilled to go and great MHI when he arrived in those cities. Where the media was so involved with everything. Where everyone was allowed to scream at the top of there lungs proud to shout with joy and happiness.

Where as here in Toronto everything was hush, hush. Council told us no body was allowed to come to the airport yet ONLY his entire family was there to greet the Imam. and no one else. I would think that especially the MK's who for 3 and half years have been giving this wonderful seva should have been at least given the opportunity to have been allowed this one blessing.

As a jamati member I feel that they were not treated fairly and I blame the Ontario Council for this.

If I feel this way I wonder how they feel.

How they are probably feeling hurt and angry especially when the see MHI meeting face to face with the non-ismaili members (no offense to them as I also have a non ismaili family member)

Just wondering?
AlyMadad

Re: ONE QUESTION

Post by AlyMadad »

Nishams wrote:I would like to understand one thing.

Why is it that every location Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver the MK's council and jamat were entilled to go and great MHI when he arrived in those cities. Where the media was so involved with everything. Where everyone was allowed to scream at the top of there lungs proud to shout with joy and happiness.

Where as here in Toronto everything was hush, hush. Council told us no body was allowed to come to the airport yet ONLY his entire family was there to greet the Imam. and no one else. I would think that especially the MK's who for 3 and half years have been giving this wonderful seva should have been at least given the opportunity to have been allowed this one blessing.

As a jamati member I feel that they were not treated fairly and I blame the Ontario Council for this.

If I feel this way I wonder how they feel.

How they are probably feeling hurt and angry especially when the see MHI meeting face to face with the non-ismaili members (no offense to them as I also have a non ismaili family member)

Just wondering?

Just Because the Ontario Council is Special (The Head is big and the Brain is toooooooooooo Smal with no Nerve). Rump Loaded.

And Please Stop complaining .