What About Paksitan Darbar?

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
sadiqjee

What About Paksitan Darbar?

Post by sadiqjee »

All World Celebrating Golden Jubiliee As well as pakistan, but only pakistan is now left rest of the world?

and Golden Jubiliee Period is now goes to an End on 13 Dec?

have any idea .... when mowla come also in paksitan?
Saima

Post by Saima »

Inshallah, Hazar Imam will come to Pakistan too! Pakistan is not the o­nly country left out. Afganistan and Iran were also expecting a Golden Jubilee Darbar. Let's all pray that all three countries be showered with our beloved Imam's Zaheri Deedar soon. (Aameen.)
aknak

Post by aknak »

ya ali madad..........hey a northafrican dedar would be tremondous....a jamat of about 600000 to a million local ismailies......I had an encounter of a gupt ismaili who would not even acknowledge, accept touch my gatpat jo doroo on my neck and say same..! same....!
enzuru

Post by enzuru »

One of my friend's friends is an Algerian Ismaili, his entire family follows Hadhir Imam, they converted in Fatimid times. I didn't even know such groups still existed!
Mehreen1221

Post by Mehreen1221 »

I did not know if He has ever gone to Afghanistan to give Deedar...can you please find out more about that? and I think during Taliban's time, though I don't mean to endorse or favor their government and all their policies, there was much more law and order as for as bombs and bullets were not flying left and right...whatever their issues were, I think, had to be dealt with differently, probably little more in diplomatic and peaceful ways than the way it happened...and still happening. Anyways, that is a whole different and political matter...

Beside that, what do you mean by We are no one to say where Hazir Imam will or will not go? I am just expressing my opinion about why He has not visited certain areas in His Golden Jubilee celebrations...I might be wrong or right but I and everyone else have a right to express their opinions.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Mehreen1221 wrote:I did not know if He has ever gone to Afghanistan to give Deedar...can you please find out more about that?
MHI did grant Mulaqat to the Jamat during his 2002 visit.

WORLD ISMAILI LEADER IN KABUL
2002, November 4: Kabul, Afghanistan. H.H. The Aga Khan arrived on November 3rd late afternoon at Kabul Airport where he was welcomed by officials, including Mir Wais Zahir, the son of the King Mohammad Zahir Shah. Mukhi-Kamadia and various Ismaili institutional leaders also were present at the arrival. The Jamat was waiting on the sidewalk of the road leading from the airport to the city, and the Imam was very happy. Chairman Hamed Karzai met Prince Karim Aga Khan IV in Golkhana Palace [Photo] this afternoon when the independent commission for drafting the constitution was officially inaugurated by His Majesty Mohammad Zaher Shah, father of the nation. November 4th The Imam gave a Mulakat of an hour to an Ismaili delegation of about 500 people of his community in Kabul. His Farman was translated simultaneously in Dari. "The Imamat will work closely with you," the Aga Khan told community leaders, "to establish high quality schools and healthcare facilities for all Afghans, whatever their religious tradition or ethnic background, and to create strong institutional capacity to enable the rebuilding of a peaceful and united Afghanistan." [Afghan Radio] [More BBC Monitoring] [Bakhtar News Agency] [Daily Nation] [The Dawn] [The Dawn] [The News]

http://ismaili.net/timeline/2002.html
aknak

Post by aknak »

ya ali madad.....All,lets get back to pakistan deedar....? Is it going to be a grand splash.....! Say the year of re'nesance....! 01/01/10 when the Imam gives us new FIQR.......new ideology.......new practiology.....! Are we ready......? will we be Little minds and run after the foder(chulta) rather then the kernel(maghajz).......! lets be big and open my fellow bro/sisters,if not we will be discarded scatered History has left behind.....!