is the qiyyamah close ?

Current issues, news and ethics
change786

is the qiyyamah close ?

Post by change786 »

Most of the muslims around the world believe in certain authentic hadith that says minor and major signs of the hour , meaning the qiyammah , and one of the them is the coming of certain messiah called the mahdi ( the guided one ) and i have found out that he will be from the family of the prophet (pbuhaf) through bibi fatima zahra and his name will be muhammad , and one of the sons of our present beloved imam has that name ( prince aly muhammad ) right now there is alot of disturbance in the world and supposebaly heading towards very bad times may be wars and stuff like that , i would like to know views of our spiritual sisters and brothers.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

This subject has been discussed in this forum many times and under different threads. To access them use the search facility of the forum.

At the top of this window below the red 'Welcome to The Heritage Web Site' label, there is a blue 'search' button. Click on it and then type in the key words such as 'Mahdi' or 'Qayama' or 'Kalinga' and you will get a list of all the threads that contain these.

In particular a note worthy thread is: Doctrines -->

Hazar Imam to manifest as "The Mahdi" for other Sh

at

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... opic&t=874
change786

thank you

Post by change786 »

I am new here , just joined yestoday , thank you