Help needed on an Urgent basis.

Current issues, news and ethics
SaminaNurali

Help needed on an Urgent basis.

Post by SaminaNurali »

i need help urgently. <BR><BR>Is there someone o&shy;n the board who is from Karachi, Pakistan and has a vast knowledge of Ismailism. <BR><BR>Kindly mail me your email address. <BR><BR>Samina <BR><BR>
SaminaNurali

Post by SaminaNurali »

As i dont have access to the private message therefore you are requested to reply me on the post.

furthermore, i am actually in a need of people who have good hold on religious knowledge not only Ismailism but little about Itha Asharis as well.
enzuru

Post by enzuru »

I spent three years studying the Twelvers. You may contact me at helai@live.com

Insha'Allah I'll try to respond right away.
skaswani

Post by skaswani »

SaminaNurali

i think we will gain some knowledge if u ask here

maybe i can input my views too
Mehreen1221

Post by Mehreen1221 »

I think I know a little bit about so called "Twelvers" that we can share here...and you know, every time I can't find any of my socks or panties in the cleaned laundry basket, that reminds me of their belief's logic...and of the possibility of "Hiding" undergarments...LOL
enzuru

Post by enzuru »

Mehreen1221 wrote:I think I know a little bit about so called "Twelvers" that we can share here...and you know, every time I can't find any of my socks or panties in the cleaned laundry basket, that reminds me of their belief's logic...and of the possibility of "Hiding" undergarments...LOL
I am unsure that we as a community should talk about another faith like this. It hurts my heart whenever I see someone talk about Shi'a or Ismaili in such a way.

I am not saying you're a bad person or anything, you're very intelligent, but I think we should try to be as respectful as possible. They are our cousins in this great Islamic heritage, even if we do not agree with their beliefs. Yes, I believe our beliefs are correct and the most logical, but I can respect them still, and their beliefs, which contain much of the beauty found in ours.

I think this should be kept among e-mails, so we can explore issues more thoroughly. If SaminaNurali wants, we can have a discussion over e-mail with many of us, and people can sign up on this topic.
Mehreen1221

Post by Mehreen1221 »

enzuru, I’m sorry for mixing my really personal matter with a known belief system. That was just sort of goofy...but does your heart hurt only if someone talks in that way about shia or ismaili faith? I mean, I supposed that should apply to all the faiths.
Anyways, my problem is not definitely with the twelver's faith itself. Rather it's with Twelvers...and maybe not with all the Twelvers (As we should not generalize in any sensitive matters, specially nowadays). It probably is more toward the elements that are called or wanna be called the leaders of Twelvers. You know, that mummy Khomeini and his shenanigans. They just fire my mind. Sometimes, I think that they are not even Islamist, rather in disguise of Islam, have a more secretive, again “Hidden” nationalist (Persian)agenda that runs contrary to Islam…
enzuru

Post by enzuru »

You're right, it should apply to everyone. What I meant is that I get hurt when people talk about my Shi'a/Ismaili faith like that, so I imagine they would get hurt when we talk about their faith in such terms.

I've read the works of Khomeini, and I think he was sincere, but it is very possible to be sincerely wrong. I don't agree with how he approached Islam at all, and that's something perhaps we should go into detail in the e-mails. Humanism is the foundation of the zahir, and that is what Ismailism teaches us.

There are mainly two views most Muslims have. Either Islam is underneath politics and should not interfere, or that Islam and politics are in the same category. But we as Ismaili believe something much grander: that Islam completely transcends politics, and is something much more beautiful than shariah, that it contains the marifah and haqiqat to save us from the eternal cycle of death and rebirth. Islam indeed doesn't separate deen and dunya, but it is certainly not limited to either of them, it is something much more sweet.
SaminaNurali

MY Turn now

Post by SaminaNurali »

ok ppl i just want few ppl who can help me out in my problem instead of fighting.

i will mail people on their individual email addresses coz here on the board i dont want to be in a fuse.

Thank you ll for Your kind responce.

Ya Ali Madad
SaminaNurali

Post by SaminaNurali »

skaswani i want your personal email address only if you have good knowledge of both the sects i.e. Ismailisma nd Itha Ashari.

the problem is seriosu and i dont want any DEBATE going on.

Thank You enzuru sweetie you are a great help. May MAula Bapa bless you.