Aliens?

Discussion on doctrinal issues
faisall667

Aliens?

Post by faisall667 »

I have been trying to figure out if aliens exist or they don't. Personally I believe they do, but is there any reference in the Ginans or Farman? I know that there is another post relating to this but it didn't answer my question.

Faisal :roll:
mica

Post by mica »

A teacher once told me that one may claim to have encountered extraterrestrials because our physical existence, which is bound by the laws of nature, can collide or come into contact with another dimension (the esoteric). He offered an example by questioning whether a car could accelerate to a 100 mph, all of a sudden. Yes said that this could be possible. That could be one way of looking at this issue. I cannot clearly remember the words my teacher explained to me, and so my explanation may sound vague. Sorry. As far as actual beings from another planet…many earthlings are still searching.
curious1

Post by curious1 »

I have been trying to figure out if aliens exist or they don't.
Hollywood created aliens pure and simple.
ayazm

Post by ayazm »

curious1, I hate to sound rude, but that reply was very superficial. Hollywood made aliens? Joke or not, but it seems as if you're saying it's because of the T.V people have ideas that aliens may exist.

Have you ever seen the sky on a beautiful clear night? The universe is so complex and vast that we ourselves cannot even fanthom the size of it. To say aliens don't exist is almost arrogant. I personally believe aliens exist. I have a great interest in cosmology and have studied a fairly decent amount. Through these studies I do believe there are other universes, other conscience matter somewhere. Just my opinion, you're always free to disagree. :)
karimqazi

aliens

Post by karimqazi »

Ya Ali Madad and Eid Mubarak to All my Ismaili brothers and sisters

The topic of the existance is a very complex and complicated topic of discussion. But if Hazir Imam says that aliens exist then what?

In Kalam -e- Imam -e- Mubin MSMS says...

On the day of judgement, there will be a gathering of the people of 18 planets

Although farmans have both the exoteric as well as the esoteric meaning, both meanings stand true. So maybe there really are aliens, which would be the people of the other 17 planets. "Planets" could also have another connotation and if that is the case then we are again unsure. But here we can tell that "aliens" DO in fact exisit, however, they might not fit the sterotypical defintion of aliens that we precieve as being "out of this world". An alien is defined as belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. In this case aliens could be practically anything.

Just a thought

May Mowla Bless You All and Grant You With Deeper Knowledge of the Ismaili Faith

Ya Ali Madad
Karim Qazi
nm

Post by nm »

Just think of them as one more friend you have not met yet, and one more person to invite to Thanksgiving Dinner! Mowla tells us to honour nature and love everyone so walk in love and grace and be charitable to everyone and all strangers (that includes visitors from all of Allah's creation!)! Yes they may like a glass of water, after such a long and dry journey!
I am sure they are lovely caring folks who are wondering and curious about us as we are about them!
Then again they may have wonderful new receipes/software/etc.!!

And we can only hope that as hosts we have our appts cleared and that we treat them well if (and remember to take their email addresses) and when and if they decide to visit!

(Rosewell NM event continues to haunt some researchers!
Linda Mouton Howe continues her work on this topic too!)
curious1

Post by curious1 »

curious1, I hate to sound rude, but that reply was very superficial. Hollywood made aliens? Joke or not, but it seems as if you're saying it's because of the T.V people have ideas that aliens may exist.
Please be my guest to be rude, I tend to read between the lines, never really cared about the etiquettes, I have always looked for the substance so your statements are welcome as far as I am concerned.

The aliens I was referring to or at least the one that comes to my mind are the product of Hollywood and fiction writers. If I'm not mistaking (pardon my judgement) the person who started the thread probably meant the aliens he/she saw in the movies.

Obviously the topic is not black and white so we have huge space to debate. Karimqazi's post makes some sense and I'm not sure what he's talking about as far as MHI's farman is concerned but I am interested in exploring more on this. :D
faisall667

Post by faisall667 »

If I'm not mistaking (pardon my judgement) the person who started the thread probably meant the aliens he/she saw in the movies.
You certainly have mistaken becuase I was also thinking of something along the lines of bacteria on other planets. So yeah the above quote of yours (curious 1) is wrong.

Faisal :wink:
curious1

Post by curious1 »

above quote of yours (curious 1) is wrong.
Thank you for correcting me, I appreciate.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Do alien really exist or not? Its question that no one is sure about that.
Can there life exist without Physical presence of Imam???
shamsu

My dear friend

Post by shamsu »

Munir YAM,

there you go presuming that since Imam is with us on this planet he cannot be on another planet simultaneously.

He is everywhere simultaneously and can choose to manifest physically in various places at once.

There have been numerous verbal reports of this happening with 49th and even 48th Imam.

It is hard to digest this as we live in this time and space bound universe most of the time.

Shams
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Mowla Ali Madad and thanks. It was very nice reply