Mowla in Kabul

Share small ismaili stories
Admin

Mowla in Kabul

Post by Admin »

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>we were fortunate to watch o&shy;n TV,&nbsp;a live presentation of the inauguration of President Karzai this morning. Two chairs away o&shy;n the left of President Karzai was Mowla. There was tight security at the Palace and all over the city. Helicopters could be heard every so often circling the Presidential Palace. The city was given a day off, with all roads around the Palace closed.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>One could sense the excitement in the hearts of every Ismaili in Kabul. Some have never had Didar; Some have been fortunate to have had Didar in Pakistan. There were smiles, and some were in their best suits. At this very time, if I&nbsp;was given the opportunity be given something, I&nbsp;would&nbsp;pray that every Afghan Ismaili's desire to have Zaheri Didar be full filled. Also, the Irani, the Chinese and those Jamats who have never seen the Imam physically. Amen. I am sure you all understand.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Mubaraki to you all!</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>YA ALI MADAD</FONT></DIV>
faisall667

Post by faisall667 »

Is President Karzai Ismaili?
mariahussain

no he is not

Post by mariahussain »

President Karzai is from Pashton trib which is Suni Muslim

but he has shown a lot of respect to Mawlana Hazir Imam when

ever he has been in Kabul.