Looking for Ismailis in Cleveland, Oh

Looking for a past friend or future friend?
Sony123

Looking for Ismailis in Cleveland, Oh

Post by Sony123 »

Hi everyone,

I will be attending graduate school in Cleveland, Ohio and was wondering where our Jamat lives. I am not familiar with the area at all and hoping to find a place where our Ismaili brothers and sisters live. I know there is a Jamat Khana in Parma which is nearby my school. I will appreciate anyone suggesting great apartments that are safe and budget friendly. I'm willing to rent up to 700 for a one bedroom apartment. Please help.

Thank you.

Post by 440786 »

The jamat is spread all over the Cleveland metro area. I would suggest finding a place close to school. The JK has good freeway access. Depending on the school/area you are willing to move to you should have little trouble finding a 1 bedroom for $700 a month.
hlakha2

Ohio

Post by hlakha2 »

Hey,

Im recently coming down for school this fall and in Cincinnati, I was wondering if you have any luck with jamat khana information in ohio??

Thanks
lolik

Post by lolik »

YAM, i am also new graduate student from Tajikistan but at Kent State University whic is 45 drive from Cleveland, would love to contact you as I am also looking for any Jamati members in Ohio. And if by any chance someone know any other peer please keep me posted.