Security Management for Mowlana Hazar Imam

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
graceful

Security Management for Mowlana Hazar Imam

Post by graceful »

Last week some bitter experience by few readers as well as by admin followed by their complain against Security management by Ismaili (KHOJA)
officers.

I will once again say plz don't criticize them as they provide safe passage for Mowlana Hazar Imam to visit either any institute or Jamat. Government of concern countries take advice from them as regard to the security point of view.Some readers becomes so emotional, that they forgets how these people are working and taking burden/tension during Holy visit of Mowlana Hazar imam . I was just posting this message but found that TOPIC of Nairobi Visit been locked, so I am posting this in new topic. If Admin do not want to post my message they are solely at their will to do.
aknak

Post by aknak »

Ya ali madad, I;m sorry and beg forgiveness if i have offended.
Take a moment and think who drove the security personal to do what he did.We are ismaillies and the merciful lord wants the best for us,being a parent i would want to do the best that i can for my children,likewise our mowla didn;t want his well dressed murids running around from treetrunk to treetrunk catching a glimps of him and the nurani family from the back ground like the rest of the crowd,so he arranged for you to wait at a nice spot and wa;allah you got the best of the best ! The angel in disguies is use to the brunt as angels do not expect otherwise. al;hamduli;llah with his blessings am still working away in a diffrent country and being commended ....the provincial gov. the army and the civil society ,seniors are the once who benefit most. Mubaraki to all who were there......come morning and evening,Mowla say and take as much of me as you want I AM THERE pls come ....!
Admin

Post by Admin »

We can not allow any topics to degenerate on a dispute and 2 people exchanging back and forth their dispute. This is not the goal of a forum where new ideas and healthy debate are welcomed but within a certain discipline and respect of each others opinion.

Admin