OCT 2009 OTTAWA MULAQAT

Dates, testimonies, articles, descriptions
Badrudin_indahouse

OCT 2009 OTTAWA MULAQAT

Post by Badrudin_indahouse »

Ya Ali,<BR><BR>I have a dear and close friend who works for Focus Canada in Toronto. He has told me that Aga Khan is planning o&shy;n coming to ottowa this October 2009. His visit is primarily to discuss two matters.<BR><BR>1) He wants to talk to parliament about the recent coalition government that is about to take place<BR><BR>2) To o&shy;nce again re iterate the dangers of drugs and alcohol in the ismaili community<BR><BR>I have heard that he is o&shy;nly coming to Ottawa however. I have taken the liberty of booking my flight for Ottawa for the 2nd week of October.<BR><BR>Are their any fellow members of the Jamat that would allow me to stay at their home during this week. Drugs and Alcohol is no joke, and we should all come together to fight the War o&shy;n this. <BR><BR>Rahim Jaffer, a pillar of our Canadian Jamat, may have been publicly critisized for his actions (or perhaps its because he is a conservative, and its no suprise we live in a liberal society) however he is not the o&shy;nly Jamati member to become a slave and victim to world of drugs.<BR><BR>I await Hazar Imams visit, and i urge all of you to ask your employers for time off, and make your way down to Ottawa.<BR><BR>Ya Ali Madat<BR>Bud