HAZIR IMAM,S VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Past or Present customs and their evolution
khanhunzai

HAZIR IMAM,S VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Post by khanhunzai »

YA ALI MADAD<BR>You all may know that there are hundreds of Mowlana Hazir Imam,s videos uploaded o&shy;n youtube by ismailis.I watched&nbsp;some and was reading the comments posted by other viewers. well&nbsp; I couldnt read because there were so many negative comments were posted by non ismailies about our beloved Hazir Imam.I dont understand why would ismailis upload those videos o&shy;n youtube ..They should have some respect for our Imam.Should Ismaili councils around the world&nbsp;take any action ????????
samirnoorali

Videos of Imam on Youtube

Post by samirnoorali »

Dear khanhunzai:

You brought up a very good point about Hazer Imam's videos on Youtube. I share your concern as well. I know it can be very disturbing to see such negative comments about the Imam. It's hurtful. Unfortunately, khanhunzai, the world is such where there are going to be people who voice negative comments. Although we try our best to remove them and continue to do so, we hope we can eradicate them eventually.

We are watching such people carefully as you know. The councils also watch things very carefully. We try to understand the groups involved and see why they have put up such things. I'm not advocating that we simply ignore such people because I believe they should get the message that we will not stand to see such things. But we keep a careful eye on them.

These videos can come from Ismailis or non-Ismailis. Since the Imam is an international figure it is hard to avoid exposure. We can do our best not to fuel such individuals and their comments. Infuriating them is exactly what they want. We can just explain to our children that such things can exist but we have to hold true to the Imam.

The councils always try to do their best in eradicating bad publicity. Although, we also have fantastic individuals who defend the faith on a constant basis. I feel it is up to all of us to set examples.

Hazer Imam is one of the most respected leaders in the world. Many governments in the world have established a good relationship with him. That trickles down to the population. If some individuals get their jollies by spreading bad publicity through videos or negative comments then they are certainly a minority.

We are not in the business of getting into confrontations, especially with youtube. But if you really want to do something then comment freely as they do, so as to voice your opinion to them, but at this time we will leave the council out of it.

Sincerely,

Samir Noorali
Rowonsadbarg

Post by Rowonsadbarg »

Some of the videos are insulting our faith and I think we should report them as Youtube has that option. I think after certain number of reports, Youtube will remove them.