Future of Pakistan and predictions about sub continent

Recent history (19th-21st Century)
rkali

Future of Pakistan and predictions about sub continent

Post by rkali »

Most of us, specially those from sub continent mush have heard from their elders about the future of Pakistan, that one day Pakistan will be a leading nation in the world and will be like Paris one day. I do remember various family and informal group discussions about Imam Sultan Mohd Shah unprinted farmans regarding role of Pakistan in future and some predictions regarding India. I myself have heard about it in Abu Ali Misionary's Waz that Islamabad will be the world capital one day.

We can see remarkable projects in Pakistan initiated by Maulana Hazar Imam like Aga Khan University Hospital, College of Arts and Science, and the recently started 1billion dollars “Green University” project in sindh and various other small and medium size AKDN projects in Pakistan.

Factors like Pakistan’s strategic geographical location, its defense and nuclear strength among the Muslim Ummah and Pak China friendship are strong evidence to support the indication that Alwaz Abu Ali had made in one of his Waz regarding the ginan on Dait Kalinga that in the beginning China will seek friendship and make allies with Muslim countries to get rid of western powers and later on will turn towards Muslim Ummah for its communism agenda, that time imam of the time will lead the Muslims Ummah (I think that would be the time when Pakistan will be playing a front line role and Islamabad will be the hub for all strategic activities for Khalifa-tul-waqt and Imam of that time. )

Qudrat ulah Shahab, Allama Iqbal and other famous sub continent Sufis have left behind predictions in writing in their books and poetry about the future of Pakistan, therefore this topic has many things to dig out which will give us some knowledge about probable future geo political situation so that we can better equipped ourselves to play our role in Muslim ummah once again.

If you have any views, stories, references or heard any farman regarding future of Pakistan or predictions related to sub continent, please do share here.

Thanks
Yaa ali mada
Biryani

Post by Biryani »

I see that a lot of people tend to depend on ‘predictions’ and prophecies and quick answers like that from some intelligent and authoritative entities…and, to me, that really seems against the very basics of human relationship with Almighty and the Universe that He created…I believe that He has given us only intellect to work with in matters of world and there is nothing above that which has any superiority to reach the truth…

I suppose that Aga Khan III, IV and other notable Muslim and non Muslim thinkers may have had put down their wishes, ambitions, struggles and, maybe, even predictions based on the current situation or potential future situations in a particular context but that is not something for people to derive any ideas with certainty to happen…that can be used more like as warnings or inspirational guidance.

Besides that, correct interpretation with involved dynamics of what is said is also important as well. For example, In case of Pakistan and its future, first we have to decide on what we mean by Pakistan. To me, Pakistan is or, less or more, was just a political and governing idea. The physical land, on which that idea was implied, will pretty much always be there with possibility of different border lines of authority and people on that land as they come and go… that idea of Pakistan was significantly altered in 1971 with the secession of East Pakistan and the creation of Bangladesh…so the name(s) of the land(s) may be different but the human business will go on as usual… so having said that, that land which we call Pakistan today will, most likely, always be there (unless a giant meteor hit and wipe out the area and the whole population there). My point is that tangible and relevant humanistic facts on the ground are more important such as human living conditions and the development processes than the names and theoretical ideas behind them and I think, these notables’ so called ‘predictions’ or ideas can be reflected in that context and not necessarily on what or how the political or governing entities in the area will be like. I think, Hazar Imam is involved with Pakistan in that context as well and not on the political grounds.

In my view, what is more critical for progress of Pakistan is the sincere effort of regional and international powers, notably India and the United States but, I think, currently they are affecting Pakistan adversely and marginalizing its people for their own political, economical and ideological interests.
haroon_adel

Post by haroon_adel »

Biryani wrote:...I suppose that Aga Khan III, IV and other notable Muslim and non Muslim thinkers may have had put down their wishes, ambitions, struggles and, maybe, even predictions based on the current situation or potential future situations in a particular context but that is not something for people to derive any ideas with certainty to happen…that can be used more like as warnings or inspirational guidance.
I have 2 questions from you!

1. Are you an ismaili? If yes, how ismaili are you? From your way of thinking, you don't seem to be a believer.

2. Are you chicken, biryani?
[/b]
Biryani

Post by Biryani »

You have 2 questions from me? Hmmm…I don’t recall asking you for anything…

Anyways, Ismailism is like peanuts for me…and yes, I am a believer. I believe in myself because I AM THE GOD…HA HA HA…
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Code: Select all

I suppose that Aga Khan III, IV and other notable Muslim and non Muslim thinkers
Biryani,
Can you elaborate little bit more on your above sentense?
It seems to me that you are not respect our Imams and compare them with other Muslims, that make me uncertain about your faith in Ismailisam.
Biryani

Post by Biryani »

Agakhani,

I am not sure how else I can say or explain that. I guess, it’s simple enough.

I’m also not sure what you mean by...
agakhani wrote:It seems to me that you are not respect our Imams and compare them with other Muslims, that make me uncertain about your faith in Ismailisam.
Correct me if I am wrong, but do you mean that I am not respecting our Imams and comparing them with other Muslims? Well, I don’t see any disrespect in what I said...and how and why does it make you concerned of or have the ability to judge my faith in Ismailism...I mean, that's just way off the point here…
haroon_adel

Post by haroon_adel »

Biryani wrote:You have 2 questions from me? Hmmm…I don’t recall asking you for anything…

Anyways, Ismailism is like peanuts for me…and yes, I am a believer. I believe in myself because I AM THE GOD…HA HA HA…

You answered the first question. And everyone who reads your answer will know that you aren't a believer, because you said so.

How about the second questions? What's your answer? Yes? or No?

You certainly aren't an Ismaili. For, an Ismaili doesn't think as filthy as you do, and disrespect our beloved Hazir Imam.

I mean how in the world do you, even give yourself permission to compare Hazir Imam with another human being? Obviously, you like other non-ismailies 'see' Hazir Imam in Zahir, and absolutely have no clue about what Ismailism is all about. Hence, we can safely conclude that you aren't a believer and neither an Ismaili. If we can agree on the latest, then you are in the wrong place pal.

And yes! don't forget to answer my second question, which you left it un-answered in your first reply.
Biryani

Post by Biryani »

man, you are being so illogical, judgmental and off the topic here...so, I'm not gonna argue.
haroon_adel

Post by haroon_adel »

Biryani wrote:man, you are being so illogical, judgmental and off the topic here...so, I'm not gonna argue.
There's nothing to be illogical, pal! Tell us honestly; do you not want to argue, because you don't have anything meaningful to say? I thought so!
sunnydays

Re: Future of Pakistan and predictions about sub continent

Post by sunnydays »

rkali wrote:Most of us, specially those from sub continent mush have heard from their elders about the future of Pakistan, that one day Pakistan will be a leading nation in the world and will be like Paris one day. I do remember various family and informal group discussions about Imam Sultan Mohd Shah unprinted farmans regarding role of Pakistan in future and some predictions regarding India. I myself have heard about it in Abu Ali Misionary's Waz that Islamabad will be the world capital one day.

We can see remarkable projects in Pakistan initiated by Maulana Hazar Imam like Aga Khan University Hospital, College of Arts and Science, and the recently started 1billion dollars “Green University” project in sindh and various other small and medium size AKDN projects in Pakistan.

Factors like Pakistan’s strategic geographical location, its defense and nuclear strength among the Muslim Ummah and Pak China friendship are strong evidence to support the indication that Alwaz Abu Ali had made in one of his Waz regarding the ginan on Dait Kalinga that in the beginning China will seek friendship and make allies with Muslim countries to get rid of western powers and later on will turn towards Muslim Ummah for its communism agenda, that time imam of the time will lead the Muslims Ummah (I think that would be the time when Pakistan will be playing a front line role and Islamabad will be the hub for all strategic activities for Khalifa-tul-waqt and Imam of that time. )

Qudrat ulah Shahab, Allama Iqbal and other famous sub continent Sufis have left behind predictions in writing in their books and poetry about the future of Pakistan, therefore this topic has many things to dig out which will give us some knowledge about probable future geo political situation so that we can better equipped ourselves to play our role in Muslim ummah once again.

If you have any views, stories, references or heard any farman regarding future of Pakistan or predictions related to sub continent, please do share here.

Thanks
Yaa ali mada
It would be nice to see Pakistan get out of the conditions its facing at the moment. There's a lot of potential for growth in this country, but the politics is hindering it.

Anyways, I haven't seen anything about Pakistan being a leading country in the world.

But I came across a few items from Aga Khan III in his "message to the world of Islam" (online copy can be found here http://www.amaana.org/sultweb/message.htm) where he gives some advice to pakistan regarding its national language:

1 . "Before it is too late, I, an old man, implore my brothers in Islam here not to finally decide for Urdu as the national language of Pakistan but to choose Arabic. Please hear my arguments."

2. " Your choice in Pakistan of Urdu will in no way ameliorate or help your relations with your southern neighbor nor will it help the Muslim minorities there in and conceivable way"

3. "Urdu became the language of Muslim India after the downfall. It is a language associated with the downfall. Its great poets are of the downfall period. The last and the greatest of them was Iqbal who with the inspiration of revival gave up Urdu poetry for Persian poetry."

4. "State of Pakistan with its central geographical position, its bridges between the nearly 100 million of Muslims of the East and 100 million Muslims of the West its position of the East from Philippines and the Great States of Indonesia and Malaya and Burma and then westward with the hundred millions in Africa, right up to the Atlantic, should make Arabic its national language and not isolate itself from all its neighbors and from the world of Islam with a language that was associated with the period of downfall of Muslim State? "

Maybe pakistan missed window of opportunity to pick up Arabic and connect with its neighbours (economically, culturally), coupled with political conflict, is what is making it slower for it progress as once hoped. But there's always hope. Look at China and India - they were once upon ignored.
Biryani

Post by Biryani »

As a Pakistani and a fair amount of time spent observing Pakistani affairs…I think Pakistan’s leadership did make couple of mistakes right at Pakistan’s birth and after that such as national language issue and regional and international alignment mishap but what happened on July 5th, 1977 was the kind of jolt that Pakistan, as a nation, has not been able to recover from yet...personally to me, future seems not so bad if taking out some foreign elements..that only time will show.
Justaguest

Post by Justaguest »

Biryani wrote:As a Pakistani and a fair amount of time spent observing Pakistani affairs…I think Pakistan’s leadership did make couple of mistakes right at Pakistan’s birth and after that such as national language issue and regional and international alignment mishap but what happened on July 5th, 1977 was the kind of jolt that Pakistan, as a nation, has not been able to recover from yet...personally to me, future seems not so bad if taking out some foreign elements..that only time will show.
Biryani,

You are dead right as far as the language issue is concerned.

The (cardinal) mistake was to introduce a language that was a
modification of Hindi and a language that did not have any
strength.
They adopted it against the advice and will of Hazrat Sultan Muhammad Shah, who ardently worked for ARABIC to be adopted as the National Language.

Pakistan is today (unfortunately) a very downtrodden and corrupt
country, not because of the foreign influence but because of the
mindset of the people of Pakistan.

I am not from Pakistan and have never been to Pakistan and hope
never to be there at any time of my life, but I have many Pakistanis
living around where I live and have contact with many Pakistanis
who themselves admit and clearly express their views, " Pakistan
is a doomed country because everybody is corrupt and dishonest".
Indeed a very tragic statement.

I recall the Firmans made by Mowlana Hazar Imam not very long ago
in Pakistan during a Padhramni whereby he said, "Earn your living honestly".
I have never heard that phrase from mowla as a firman before.

Try to analyse it. Why does an Imam have to make a FIRMAN on
honesty. It is given for an Ismaili to be honest, loyal, hard-working
faithful etc. But, in Pakistan Mowla makes this Firman.
Just work it out.

Until honesty returns, the country of Pakistan will fail its people
and its people will fail Pakistan.

What is the use of atomic power when you can not even afford to
have a facility to store vitally needed and donated vaccins in
refrigerators? What is the use of the atomic power if your people
are starving and you even do not know about them? What is the
atomic power good for when 90% of your people are corrupt
and dishonest?
Again, just work it out.

Alas, again, what can be achieved if the Leadership is corrupt
in itself? It is like a mango tree feeding itself from the fruit that
grows on it.

Pakistan is a sad story. It does not seem to have a bright future.
Unless the mindset is turned around.
It is very sad indeed.

I wish all Pakistanis Best of Luck, but it is not luck that will
make a change. It is the Leadership and the people's
will that will make a change.
Biryani

Post by Biryani »

If mistakes were made...so that’s past, and can be remedied sooner or later to a degree and can be used to learn from… In most of the developing countries, there is always a threat from internal sources such as corporate and political corruption with cultural and social degradation but also from external forces that could be destabilizing a country and society severely…I think, Pakistan has been entangled between some internal but mainly by external forces during the cold war and after that as well.
Personally I’ve observed that Pakistanis are not bad people compare to lot of other nationalities (Thanks to its British background)…most of them are simple and idle people if left alone. Although, internally few cultural things have to be addressed particularly in women’s rights and over all educational system to be followed by other progresses that can come along.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Code: Select all

Personally I’ve observed that Pakistanis are not bad people compare to lot of other nationalities
Biryani, please thought before you write any thing, you are saying that Pakistanis are not bad people, open your eyes bro, read the newspapers, watch the tv and you will definately find out how good Pakistani people are!!!!!!! who killing innocence peoples in Mosque( read the last week newspaper), they are still fighting for the simple religious matter, how to pray Namaz? they still not accepted muzahir in Pakistan ( Shia and Sunni and Mujahir). They can kidnap anybody and ask money for their release, they can take off all the clothes and make any women naked from and can easily kill her by throwing stone in front of crowd, why? because she was loving another man!!! are these peoples you talking about? and you say they are not bad?
Pakistani man can go in other countries and try to put bomb (Faizal Shazad, Times Square Bomb threat in New York), they can set fire in Taj Mahal hotel in India ( Afzal Kasab still in Indian jail), thing before you write brother.
and last but not least Pakistani man can easily steal the formula for Pakistani nuclear programm and make the bomb (Abdul Qadeer Khan) and they can easily sell uranium to other countries (north Korea) are these peoples good, Do you need more evidences?
Biryani

Post by Biryani »

...There you go cryin’ out loud again…y'know, it's true that there's a sucker born every minute. man, all this bullshit is fabrications and the political crap just to fool sheep ass people like you…hold on…how old are you? Let me guess 12? May be 14…and watching too much tv, eh? You know what…you don’t know what I am talking about… and since you mentioned...I’d say for God’s sake why hasn’t somebody blown up that ugly tajmahal or timesquare or whatnot once and for all…I’m really getting sick and tired of this cat and mouse now…just go away please...with Qadeerr Khann's nuklearr bombb in your asss...LOL….I don’t have time for this childish stuff...
Biryani

Post by Biryani »

By the way, I’m going to cancel my account from this site now… I find it very hypocritical from top to bottom…and it ain’t worth to come here…if someone wants to contact me, my email address is fromusofa@yahoo.com

bye.