ISMAILI CENTRE HOUSTON

Any Institutional activities in the world
Admin

Re: ISMAILI CENTRE HOUSTON

Post by Admin »

Oct 24, 2023 #Key #Ismaili #Houston
Join host Zainne Saleh for the latest episode of The #Ismaili Update featuring a significant milestone for the Ismaili Center #Houston and a special honor for Mawlana Hazar Imam! See exclusive highlights as Prince Amyn attends a luncheon to recognise Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner, accepts the #Key to the City of Houston on behalf of Mawlana Hazar Imam, and participates in a Topping Out ceremony for the Ismaili Center.

Video of the above event:

https://youtu.be/W03ikxbMs30

kmaherali

Re: ISMAILI CENTRE HOUSTON

Post by kmaherali »

Mowlana Hazar Imam's Aspirations For the Houston Ismaili Centre

I am happy to say to my Jamat today that it is my hope that, in the years ahead, we will be able to develop a Centre here in Houston. And I know that this is a matter where the Jamati leaders wanted me to confirm this to my Jamat -- here is your confirmation, here is your confirmation. We will work together to create a Centre. It will be an ambassadorial building for our Jamat, a building of elegance, a building containing the representation of faith, a building where, Insha'Allah, you will find peace and strength on sirat al-mustaqim. I am happy to tell you that my brother is already working on this project. So we are looking for professional architects, or an architect, who will express our faith in this building. We have sought to do that in other buildings around the world that have been built recently, and I think, generally speaking, we have been successful. And I judge that not only by the reaction of the Jamat, but also by the reaction of others who visit our spaces of prayer , our spaces of faith, and understand that these buildings are truly ambassadorial buildings of our faith. So here, I am hoping that we will succeed in building a building which should be representational for all my Jamat, here and around the world-- a building where you will find peace, unity, and strength on sirat al-mustaqim.

Khanavadan Khanavadan Khanavadan

(Houston, Texas 22 March 2018)