Which Imam came first in Jampudwip?

In this Forum you put small info of a couple of line, some info that is though provoking, like the Did You Know on the front page...
agakhani

Which Imam came first in Jampudwip?

Post by agakhani »

DID YOU KNOW?
That our 44th Imam Abu Hassan Ali was the first Imam who came Jampudwip first.
Imam Abu Hassan Ali came with King Nadir Shah Durani and stayed in Lahore about a month. Most peoples believe that our 46th Imam Hassan Ali Shah was the first Imam who came in Jampudwip first (in 1842) that is also right. Imam Hassan Ali Shah came Indo-Pak to make his permanent home and to live in India as promise given to our great pirs, but Imam Abu Hassan Ali came Jampudwip ( till Lahore) temporary to help Nadir Shah Durani and went back Iran.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Perhaps it would be better to rephrase the statement as 'Imams returning to India' and opposed to 'Imams comming to India'. Imams were in India during the time of the previous avatars such as Lord Krishna, Sri Ram etc.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Yes, I know Imam was in India during the time of Lord Krishna and Lord Rama but my above posting is related on the words used by our great pirs "AAVSHE" means 'COME' it has been written in future tense, please read few
verses of our ginanic literature:-
"SHAH MARO JAMPUDIP MA AAVSHE JAROOR"
"ANE AAVSHE VAIKUNTH NAATH" AAVI DAINT KALINGA NE MARSHE.
"JAMPUDWIP MAHE TAKHAT J RACHAVSHE"
AND SO ON......

you have solid point Karim, you can consider your way, I consider my way, but either way the message of my posting will remain same.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote:you have solid point Karim, you can consider your way, I consider my way, but either way the message of my posting will remain same.
I did not mean to create an argument. I was simply stating another way of looking at the situation.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Mowlana Ismail was the first to come to India according to Man Samjani of Pir Shams. There are a couple of other books mentioning this but I can't remember off hand the titles.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Admin wrote:Mowlana Ismail was the first to come to India according to Man Samjani of Pir Shams. There are a couple of other books mentioning this but I can't remember off hand the titles.
If we take our ginanic literature as a source to find out who came first in Jampdwip then we must not forget one Garbi composed by Pir Shams in 'ANALVAAD" call Patan now a days in North Gujarat near Sidhpur.
This garbi start as:-
'PIRE KADHI CHHE PAVAL HATHE, AMIJAL BHARIYA RE"

In this garbi pir says that Nar Kassam Shah came there and give didar to the garbi participants. (during Hindu festival call Navratri) Following are exact verses of the garbi, which clearly state that Imam Kasam Shah came there and gave didar:-

'SARVE SATPANTHE PAVAL PIDHA AMIRAS PAI NE RE,
NARE DIDHO CHHE AAPE DIDAR KASAMSHAH AAVINE RE.

સર્વે સતપંથે પાવલ પીધા અમીરસ પાઈ ને રે,
નરે દીધો છે આપે દીદાર કાસમશાહ આવી ને રે.