Looking to start an email conversation with an Ismaili

Looking for a past friend or future friend?
HusseinY

Looking to start an email conversation with an Ismaili

Post by HusseinY »

Assalaamu alaykum,

I am particularly interested in Ismaili Islam, and have been thinking for a long while about conversion, however every time I feel I am in the right place to actually get out and do it, doubts assail me.

I live just outside Glasgow, Scotland and would be grateful if anyone would be willing to start a one to one email conversation in regard to Ismaili islam and as such answer any questions I have? I realise I could ask questions on this forum, but the widely differing views on belief, etc, are quite confusing for someone/a newbie who is trying to get to grips with the faith.

Barak Allahu Feekum,

Hussein
AqsaKhan

Re: Looking to start an email conversation with an Ismaili

Post by AqsaKhan »

Ya Ali Madad,
I am an Ismaili from a very backward village of north Pakistan . And i hAve many questions , and doubts and fears . Hope some one will volunteer to make me understand about my faith.
cheers ,
AQSA
GMR

Post by GMR »

Where are you from? Gilgit, Hunza, Ghizer, Chitral. If you've personal issues or religious. There are dozens of institutions, like, Ismaili Councils, Arbitration Board, Ismaili Tariqah and Religious Education Board (ITREB) etc. It's better to discuss these issues with concerned persons.