Hindus worshiping live Human being?

In this Forum you put small info of a couple of line, some info that is though provoking, like the Did You Know on the front page...
agakhani

Hindus worshiping live Human being?

Post by agakhani »

DO YOU KNOW THAT?

We know that Hindu worships almost every thing, they worship idols, snakes, fire, tree, water, money, sun and moon. but do you know that some Hindus in South India worship a live human being? THEY ALREADY BUILT TEMPLES OF BIG B (AMITABH) AND SOUTH INDIAN ACTOR RAJNIKANT AND THEY WORSHIP THEM AS A GOD DAILY? Astagafirullah, which is 'TOHID''in Islam.
Admin

Post by Admin »

I also heard some people there were kissing the feet of the actor who played the role of Ram.

I don't mean the Random Memory Access [RAM] but the Awatar Ram in the series Ramayana :lol:

Different cultures and faiths express their feelings and beliefs in various ways. Some believe in stones, some in people, some in Light. We have at least the Imam of the Time to guide us, not everyone has this chance.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

I also heard some people there were kissing the feet of the actor who played the role of Ram.
That is right that actor name was N.T. RAMARAO he played role of LORD RAMA AND LORD KRISHNA in many Telugu films. Many peoples believed him as a RAMA and therefore few fans committed suicide after his death.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

That is right that actor name was N.T. RAMARAO he played role of LORD RAMA AND LORD KRISHNA in many Telugu films. Many peoples believed him as a RAMA and therefore few fans committed suicide after his death.
He even played a role of telugu superman once....hehehehehe
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

There is temple of Amitabh Bachan and many people say that they worship their favorite celebrity be it film star or singer or dancer. Besides, celebrities you will find many people saying that they worship their teacher, parents, elders and so on. However, when they say that they worship them that does not mean that they actually perceive them as the creator, sustainer and destroyer of universe.
This is some thing which we find against the concepts of Islam. However, to them this is the act of showing respect and gratitude.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

when they say that they worship them that does not mean that they actually perceive them as the creator, sustainer and destroyer of universe.
That may be right Munir but it is still against the Islamic principals and ethics.

I heard that one Hindu fan of Mohd Rafi built a temple in his own house and he always worship in that temple, even he worship Rafi saheb to give respect, but it is still against the principal of Islam and it is Tohid, it is ok for Hindus but absolutely not for any Muslims.

The other way you describe above is also true to give respect to parents, teacher e.t.c. this is very old tradition in India however there is no need to build temples for that anybody can do that without building a temple..

Please look my profile for my new e-mail address, the old Yahoo e-mail account has been closed due to some strange activities from heckers.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

Thats right. I agree that from Islamic point of view it is considered as sin and unethical. I have sent you email.