contacting mowla

Discussion on doctrinal issues
Marr

Post by Marr »

Admin wrote:There is a Farman from our Imam to send our letters to him through Council and he has assured us that sealed envelope will not be opened by any other person. The secretary may open the envelops but I don't think she has permission to read inside. What happens in practice is that people who are unauthorized still abuse policies set by the Imam and read private and confidential letters.

I was told once by the head of Huzur department in North America that "we can not give to Hazar Imam sealed envelops as they may contain insults or accusation towards leaders, we read them and give the leaders the opportunity to reply before submitting the letter with the answers to the Imam and we put many offensive letters in the garbage". So that is how it happens.

But the fact is that we have to respect the Farman to send through Council. There is no way out.

Could you write that Farman please. Where and when. I didn’t know about this
swamidada_1

Post by swamidada_1 »

Admin wrote:There is a Farman from our Imam to send our letters to him through Council and he has assured us that sealed envelope will not be opened by any other person. The secretary may open the envelops but I don't think she has permission to read inside. What happens in practice is that people who are unauthorized still abuse policies set by the Imam and read private and confidential letters.

I was told once by the head of Huzur department in North America that "we can not give to Hazar Imam sealed envelops as they may contain insults or accusation towards leaders, we read them and give the leaders the opportunity to reply before submitting the letter with the answers to the Imam and we put many offensive letters in the garbage". So that is how it happens.

But the fact is that we have to respect the Farman to send through Council. There is no way out.
Then how come DJI members open the letters addressed to Imam and on whose orders when Imam assured jamaits that sealed letters will not be opened.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Marr wrote: Could you write that Farman please. Where and when. I didn’t know about this
I will try to find it back but I have read it, there is such Farman. Meanwhile here is an interesting one also:

"I have heard of your work and am very pleased with it. If you have any problems, send Me letters. If it is concerning business, write Me the full details. If it is concerning health, send Me doctor's reports as well. (Lindi, Tanzania, 3rd Nov. 1966)
Marr

Post by Marr »

Admin wrote:
Marr wrote: Could you write that Farman please. Where and when. I didn’t know about this
I will try to find it back but I have read it, there is such Farman. Meanwhile here is an interesting one also:

"I have heard of your work and am very pleased with it. If you have any problems, send Me letters. If it is concerning business, write Me the full details. If it is concerning health, send Me doctor's reports as well. (Lindi, Tanzania, 3rd Nov. 1966)

Thanks a lot🙏🙏🙏🙏 Could you please🙏 find that Farman. Because it’s very very very important and urgent. I would be so grateful. Thanks again 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Marr

Post by Marr »

"I have heard of your work and am very pleased with it. If you have any problems, send Me letters. If it is concerning business, write Me the full details. If it is concerning health, send Me doctor's reports as well. (Lindi, Tanzania, 3rd Nov. 1966)[/quote]

YA ALI MADAD!
Is there anyone who knows how do send a letter to Mowla? I've heard that people sen, but I don't know how. Could you share info if you know. I would be so greatful.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Not sure for the Covid period.

Just write and give it to Council or your Mukhi and tell him that it is a letter to be send to Hazar Imam. They will give you a confirmation in writting that they have send.
Marr

Post by Marr »

Admin wrote:Not sure for the Covid period.

Just write and give it to Council or your Mukhi and tell him that it is a letter to be send to Hazar Imam. They will give you a confirmation in writting that they have send.

But if there any ways to talk to Mukhi remotely? For example to Mukhi in Lisbon. I am sorry if my question was silly. But this is important. Thanks in advance.