HOW MANY SECT ARE IN JEWS, CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM?

In this Forum you put small info of a couple of line, some info that is though provoking, like the Did You Know on the front page...
agakhani

HOW MANY SECT ARE IN JEWS, CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM?

Post by agakhani »

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

THERE ARE 71 SECTS IN JEWS, 71 SECTS IN CHRISTIAN AND 73 DIFFERENT SECTS IN ISLAM, IN WHICH ONLY 1 SECT WILL BE ON RIGHT PATH AS PER PROPHET MOHAMMAD'S (S.A.) ONE HADITH.
GMR

Post by GMR »

Allah (SWT) says in the Holy Quran: Wa Qaleelamma Tuminoon [And very few among you have trust on me], Wa Qaleelamma Tashkuroon [And very few among you are thankful to me].

There are more or less 6.8 billion people, living on this planet of God. And why God didn't say [ALL OF YOU, or A PARTICULAR SECT], instead, said [FEW].

Now I'm coming towards your enquiry or assumption or concept or faith, whatsoever, that one particular sect is on right path.

Remember! Two things are mandatory [FARZ] to claim on right path: 1st [FAITH] Trust in [ONENESS OF GOD], 124,000 Prophets of God, Ulil-Amri Minkum [Imams of God], Four Angels [Jibrael, Meckael, Israel and Israfeel], Four Holy Books [TORET, ZABOOR, INJEEL (OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS) & HOLY QURAN] and Hereinafter (A'khrat). Now your faith is almost complete.

The second most important thing is [GOOD DEEDS (Amal Saleh)]. If there is fraction between these two important mandatory things of God (Faith & Good Deeds), no one could claim that he/she is on right path.

As far as claim is concerned that our sect is on right path. I dare to ask a simple question (Please show a certificate from God, Prophet or Imam that I'm entitled to enter into the Heaven or Hell), if I'm a wrong doer [QATIL, RISHWAT KHOOR, ZALIM, ZANI, BEINSAF etc. etc), although God has condemned these evil acts in the Holy Quran and also in the Holy Books revealed by Him, but, nevertheless, only claiming could not be justified.

Let's, instead of saying you kafir, me saleh, try to keep a balance between Deen and Dunya. Allah (SWT) again says in the Holy Quran: Inna Akramakum Indallallahi Atqakum (Noblest among you is, who has good deeds).

I hope that I've tried to clear everbody's misconception, in the light of sayings of God and Holy Books.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Thanks for your explanation about faith and good deeds, you think besides these two things if any one believe in only one god, if he/she believes in 4 holy books, 4 angels! (however there are many) and doing good deeds then he/she is on right path, am I right? am I understand you right? if your answer is yes then let me ask you one more question here.

The Jews, Christian, Hindus , Buddhist and many other religion followers claims that they are on right path and their religions is the only one which is true, and some of them do not have faith in only one god, some of them do not believe 4 holy books nor some believe in only 4 angels according their faith there are many angels (3.3 Millions), now if I accept your above explanation then these followers are not on right paths because some of them believes in many gods for example Hindus and Jews ( Jews believe that there are two gods) Christian believe that Prophet Isa ( s.a.) was son of God? while in Suratul Ikhlas Allah says :

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem (In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Merciful). 1 Qul huwa Allahu ahad (Say: He is Allah, the One and Only), 2 Allahus-samad (Allah, the Eternal, Absolute), 3 Lam yalid walam yulad ((Say: He is Allah, the One and Only), 4 Walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad ((He begetteth not, nor is He begotten) as per this ayats neither Hindus, Jews and Christian are on right path.

What about Ismailis? are they on right path?( Astagafirullah they are) your answer will be appreciate by me and may be others.
GMR

Post by GMR »

First of all, let me appreciate for your enlightened input.

Again, we have no authority to judge someone that he/she is on right or wrong path. Let God to judge/decide for the destiny of Jinns and humanbeings. Everbody is responsible and answerable to God for his faith and deeds and we must not take whole world's responsiblity. As far as our faith (Ismailis) is concerned. We have double responsibility to be a role model for the rest of humanbeings, particularly for Muslim Ummah. But at present, we see that our deeds are not up to the expectations and teachings of Allah (SWT), His Messenger Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Imam-e-Zaman. If I mention here our weaknesses, it will not bring a fruitful result. So, it's wake-up call for the followers of Holy Imam to re-think for their day to day wrong doings.

I've not limited the number of Angels of God. I've only narrated the four noblest Angels of God and may be there are millions of Angels for the obedience and service of God.

It's also good to note that you have studied Holy Quran, if you have not copied and pasted from the web.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Code: Select all

It's also good to note that you have studied Holy Quran, if you have not copied and pasted from the web.

Of course I read Quran in past and I am still reading it, I keep Quran-e-Sharif nearby in my study room, so whenever I have little time I read it. I also read Quran whenever I have some kind question which I can not find the answer from Ginans, Farmans, Hadiths and other religious books, You may think I am praising my self but be honest with you I read all religions books including Bibles, Purans, Vedas, Gita .Upnishad.

ABOUT QURAN READING:-
I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT ALL MUSLIMS INCLUDING ISMAILS SHOULD MAKE THEIR DAILY HABIT TO READ QURAN IT IS NOTHING WRONG TO READ IT. BUT AS A TRUE ISMAILI I WOULD SUGGEST ONE THING HERE PLEASE FIND THAT QURAN WHICH IS TRANSLATED OR INTERPRETED BY ANY SHIA SCHOLAR INSTEAD OF SUNNIES BECAUSE IN SUNNY QURAN THEIR INTERPRETATION ON IMAMAT ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE ALSO THEY DO NOT GIVE MORE IMPORTANCE TO HAZARAT ALI IBN ABU TABLIB BUT ONLY CONSIDER HAZARAT ALI AS A SAHABA. I have Sunny and shia scholar qurans in 3 languages.

For English reader Mowlana Hazar Imam recommended following Quran:-

'THE GLORIOUS QUR'AN TRANSLATION" translated by Marmaduke William Pickthall.

Now about your answer on "Shiratal mustkim" that only Allah (swt) can decide which sect is on ture path and which sect is not? is very acceptable and decent answer, thanks for that.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem (In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Merciful). 1 Qul huwa Allahu ahad (Say: He is Allah, the One and Only), 2 Allahus-samad (Allah, the Eternal, Absolute), 3 Lam yalid walam yulad ((Say: He is Allah, the One and Only), 4 Walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad ((He begetteth not, nor is He begotten) as per this ayats neither Hindus, Jews and Christian are on right path.
Babababa.....Bhai agakhani , I want you to read that above aayat again and again until you come to terms that agakhan is not allah but a servant appointed as a guide to serve mankind......unfortunately you said HINDUS, JEWS N CHRISTIANS] are not on the right path

1] who are you to judge then ?? Are you AgaKhan's sidekick NANA[chota] KHAN ???

2] In the same quran allah[swt] said there are jews/christians who still believe in signs of allah[swt] and worship him as they should.........so when allah himself said there are christians/jew believers then who are you to decide they are on str8 path or not ???

3] There are ismailis , I would say over 90% who believe AgaKhan as a living god.....so if we go with your opinion sir....over 90% ismailis have lost it or are not of the str8 path because as per quran " ALLAH BEGETTETH NOT OR IS HE BEGOTTEN]

Honestly i dont believe in any hadiths.....because i believe that most of the time people who want their side of the story heard and believed are the ones who write all this junk up.... For ex : salat .....Rasool[saw] had a vision blah blah blah and from 100 times it was decided 5 times prayers and people said 5 is too much to which rasool said im shameful to ask allah again

See this is done in order to bring faith [BY FORCE] into the hearts of the people who are stupid enough to believe this

I personally believe that no matter who you and what you believe in....if your amal and niyat is saaf/pure you will be forgiven and blessed by almighty himself.

How do you think we have imams today ??? Dint you read in the same quran where god said there were tribes who prayed for imams and it was allah[swt] who appointed them as imams for those tribes....why were they chosen ??? because they were pure and worshipped god

Rest is upto you mere NANAKHAN bhai :D
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

There are ismailis , I would say over 90% who believe AgaKhan as a living god.....so if we go with your opinion sir....over 90% ismailis have lost it or are not of the str8 path because as per quran " ALLAH BEGETTETH NOT OR IS HE BEGOTTEN] 
I think first of all Shiraz you need to read the post carefully, I never wrote anywhere that Agakhan is our living God, where did you read this?

Let me clear two things here

1, I believe Agakhan is a holder of Allah's "NOOR" and I pray to this Noor not his physical body, which will be die one of day.
2, Now, who are on right path and who are not? my explanation is, Neither I can answer this nor I can judge ( Astagafirullah) which sect is on right path and which sects are not on right path. Only Allah (SWT) can judge this question.

Brother Shiraz, I think above clarification will satisfied you, but further more I challenge you here, find my any post in this whole website where I wrote that Agakhan is my/our 'LIVING GOD'! and if you find this please let me know? you can look my all posts in this website and many other non- Ismaili forum as well but you wouln't find any where any post any website that I wrote that Agakhan is our living god, this is my challenge to you brother.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

I think first of all Shiraz you need to read the post carefully, I never wrote anywhere that Agakhan is our living God, where did you read this?
Brother agakhani, All i said was read the aayat and make sure that you shouldnt treat agakhan as allah / partner of allah / son of allah ......hez nothing more than SLAVE/SERVANT of allah .
Let me clear two things here

1, I believe Agakhan is a holder of Allah's "NOOR" and I pray to this Noor not his physical body, which will be die one of day.
Can you kindly explain to me what is marifat ?? and do you believe that there is people in past and in present who have reached that level ???
2, Now, who are on right path and who are not? my explanation is, Neither I can answer this nor I can judge ( Astagafirullah) which sect is on right path and which sects are not on right path. Only Allah (SWT) can judge this question.
Brother you just did !!! ....The moment you said something about jews/christians or hindus you associated them with non believers !! and thats what im trying to tell you that when you and me dont know who will go where then why even confuse our readers ??
Brother Shiraz, I think above clarification will satisfied you, but further more I challenge you here, find my any post in this whole website where I wrote that Agakhan is my/our 'LIVING GOD'! and if you find this please let me know? you can look my all posts in this website and many other non- Ismaili forum as well but you wouln't find any where any post any website that I wrote that Agakhan is our living god, this is my challenge to you brother.
I read each and every post of yours with great interest brother...so dont think im trying to pull your leg or anything like that....its just that there so much already out there and there so much already going on in this world...what we need is unity rather than showing our superiority....only allah knows who is right and who is wrong....our job is to preach and convey the same message to everyone, Be it hindu/sikh/christian/jew or anybody.

Glad to know that you dont treat agakhan as god head but i never specifically said you treat him like one....in general there are people who treat agakhan as god head and that what the whole point !!!
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Can you kindly explain to me what is marifat ?? and do you believe that there is people in past and in present who have reached that level ??? 
Yes, The Marifat is the fourth and last level in ruhani progress, where soul meet in the noor of Allah and become a part of Allah ( 'FANAFILLAH" ). It is very tough for everybody only few great great ruhani in past and may be in present era may achive marifat this is a gracious gift of Allah (SWT).

Who have reached this level??? well I don't know, but in my thinking if anyone reach till this stage I do not think he/she will tell you about this valuable achievement. However if you read Ismaili ginan then you can find the names of these person in one ginan of Pir Sadardin, who reached achived marifat and received salvation in past.

Brother you just did !!! ....The moment you said something about jews/christians or hindus you associated them with non believers !! 
I wrote that Jews/Christians and Hindus believes that they are on right path, matter of fact all religion peoples claims that they are on 'Shiratal Mustkim, DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT? My question was which sect is on true path? if you know the answer let us know I don't know the answer and never I claimed that I have answer for this.
prince_visram

Post by prince_visram »

agakhani wrote: I wrote that Jews/Christians and Hindus believes that they are on right path, matter of fact all religion peoples claims that they are on 'Shiratal Mustkim, DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT? My question was which sect is on true path? if you know the answer let us know I don't know the answer and never I claimed that I have answer for this.
Ya Ali Madad,

I am not saying anyone here is right or wrong, but I personally believe that:

"Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." 2:62

I personally believe that as long as you follow these three guidelines (belief in God, the Last Day, and do good deeds) you will not be thrown in hellfire.

Whether I am Ismaili, Bohra, Sunni, or Christian even, Allah is All Merciful and will forgive us for interpreting His Books wrongly.

The Imam has even said that if we interpret the Qur'an incorrectly, Allah will forgive us:

"This freedom of interpretation is a generosity which the Qur'an confers upon all believers, uniting them in the conviction that All-Merciful Allah will forgive them if they err in their sincere attempts to understand His word." Speech, October 19, 2003

The different sects in Islam, in my opinion, are all just different interpretations of the Qur'an anyways.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Yes, The Marifat is the fourth and last level in ruhani progress, where soul meet in the noor of Allah and become a part of Allah ( 'FANAFILLAH" ). It is very tough for everybody only few great great ruhani in past and may be in present era may achive marifat this is a gracious gift of Allah (SWT).

Who have reached this level??? well I don't know, but in my thinking if anyone reach till this stage I do not think he/she will tell you about this valuable achievement. However if you read Ismaili ginan then you can find the names of these person in one ginan of Pir Sadardin, who reached achived marifat and received salvation in past.
Ok so you do believe that a regular human being can and will reach that station called "MARIFAT" if he/she wants to after a great struggle...so tell me this once a person reaches that station... what is the difference between him and the imam of the time ??

If a person who reaches marifat can see and feel all the inner meaning of the whole universe, not just limited to earth...what do you think would be the difference between the person who reached marifat and imam of the time ??

I wrote that Jews/Christians and Hindus believes that they are on right path, matter of fact all religion peoples claims that they are on 'Shiratal Mustkim, DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT? My question was which sect is on true path? if you know the answer let us know I don't know the answer and never I claimed that I have answer for this.
True every single person feels that they are on str8 path.....but my question to you is , what if nobody is on str8 path then ??? what if like what happened in the past allah[swt] sends his wrath on earth again and wipe each and everything out !! then ???

How will you justify yourself ? your belief? your imam ?

Or what if on judgement day you found out that ismailism dint lead to heaven but hell ? then ? How would you react ?

Thts the reason why i tell every single person do not feel that you are right or superior....always remember the hadith of rasool[saw] where he said "no color is above any color, no man superior than other"

salam,
yaa ali madad
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Thts the reason why i tell every single person do not feel that you are right or superior....always remember the hadith of rasool[saw] where he said "no color is above any color, no man superior than other" 

Well written Shiraz, it is true that every one believes that they are right and they think they are superior but my question still remain unanswered.
AS PER ONE HADITH OF "SARVARE KAYANAT" Rasoolullah in this hadith prophet said that after my death there will be 73 sects in Islam and only one sect will be go to heaven!!! that means the remaining 72 sects will go in hell.
Shiraz, now as per your answer that you do not know the correct answer, GMR says he do not know the answer either, so does Prince_Vishram and of course myself ( honestly I do not know the answer)

Question!!??

Ismaili.net is a big house no doubt, there are many readers in this website, why other readers does not participate? Brothers and sisters please come forward, put your comments, opinions, inputs and answer if you have.
GMR

Post by GMR »

A muslim philanthropist donates 20 million rupees to renovate a Hindu temple in Rajastan of India, reported BBC correspondent Narayan Bareth on January 28, 2011. According to the donatee, God is present everywhere. Muslims worship and prostrate in mosque to God and Hindus also prostrate to God in temple. But difference here is understanding of God, the philanthropist was quoted as saying. Muslims say Allah, Christians say God and Hindus say Ram. So God is above all sectarianism and will judge the humanbeings according to their faith and good deeds.