WAHID AND AHAD the meaning is same but....

In this Forum you put small info of a couple of line, some info that is though provoking, like the Did You Know on the front page...
agakhani

WAHID AND AHAD the meaning is same but....

Post by agakhani »

DID YOU KNOW THAT:-

THE MEANING OF WORD 'WAHID AND WORD 'AHAD' IS SAME 'ONE' BUT THERE ARE BIG DIFFERENCES IN THESE TWO WORDS?
Wahid means one but there is always second, third and so on, but "AHAD" means only one there are no second, or third or fourth, ALLAHTALA IS 'AHAD" HE IS THE ONLY ONE.
d.ahmad

Post by d.ahmad »

I asked a Sunni this. Is Allah one (wahid) or is he infinite (ahad). The Sunni couldn't answer me. :roll:
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

d.ahmad wrote:I asked a Sunni this. Is Allah one (wahid) or is he infinite (ahad). The Sunni couldn't answer me. :roll:
Does it mean all Sunni are ignorant?
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Not all but yes majority are ignorant, I know you will ask for proof!! the solid and true proof is Quran in which there are many ayas on "ROPE OF IMAMAT" but unfortunately many Muslim brother can not understand that!! is not this ignorant then what it is!!!?????
zznoor

Post by zznoor »

agakhani wrote:Not all but yes majority are ignorant, I know you will ask for proof!! the solid and true proof is Quran in which there are many ayas on "ROPE OF IMAMAT" but unfortunately many Muslim brother can not understand that!! is not this ignorant then what it is!!!?????
Let's not get into Shia Sunni debate

There are millions of Arab Muslim who know Meaning of Ahad and Wahid.
Many Indo Pak, Bangladeshi Muslim will tell you what Ahad means.
Is it not first line of Aya

Kul Allah ho Ahad?