ONLY 96 NAMES AVAILABLE OF PROPHETS

In this Forum you put small info of a couple of line, some info that is though provoking, like the Did You Know on the front page...
agakhani

ONLY 96 NAMES AVAILABLE OF PROPHETS

Post by agakhani »

DID YOU KNOW THAT:-

Only ninety six (96) names out of 1,24,000 total Prophets has been mentioned in Jabur, Tawrat, Injil and Quran in which only 29 Prophets's history available.
Last edited by agakhani on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

GOOD TO KNOW, BUT THE TOTAL PROPHETS i.e. 1,24,000 DOESN'T MENTIONED IN QURAN?
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Nope, it is not mentioned in Quran ( if I am not mistaking) but in Hadith Prophet Muhammad said that there were atleast 124 000 messengers sent on the earth.
kmaherali

Re: ONLY 96 NAMES AVAILABLE OF PROPHETS

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote:DID YOU KNOW THAT:-

Only ninety six (96) names out of 1,24,000 total Prophets has been mentioned in Jabur, Tawrat, Injil and Quran.
I think the number 124,000 is just a figurative expression of the continuous guidance to mankind through prophets since creation. MSMS in his memoirs says:

"Thus Abraham, Moses, Jesus and all the Prophets of Israel are universally accepted by Islam. Muslims indeed know no limitation merely to the Prophets of Israel; they are ready to admit that there were similar Divinely inspired messengers in other countries Gautama Buddha, Shri Krishna and Shri Ram in India, Socrates in Greece, the wise man of China and many other sages and saints among peoples and civilizations, trace of which we have lost. Thus man's soul has never been left without a specially inspired messenger from the soul that sustains, embraces and is the universe."

It is also mentioned in Anant Akhado:

Aashaajee Ek laakh ne chovees hazaar
Saheb pegambar theeyaa ji
sinter so so Husseini chadd-she
em Shah asur ne kape....................Haree anant...12

Oh Lord One hundred and twenty four thousand
Holy prophets have existed
Seventy hundreds Huseinis(followers of Imam Husein) will rise
and in that manner, the Lord will severe the faithless
Haree You are eternal...
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Code: Select all

em Shah asur ne kape.....
I know the meaning of the above ginanic verse but 'SINTER SO SO "
means how many Husseini?

Why pir mabap mentioned the word 'HUSSEINI" here?!!

Why not the word "Aale rasool" or "Aulade Ali" not used? we all know that all Imams inclucing Hazarat Imam Hussein were from Aale rasool and Aulade Ali, then why pir used word Husseini?

Any explanation will be highly appreciate.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Sinter So So means 70 x 100 x 100

Huseini would mean from the genealogy of Hussein [possibly 2nd Imam Hussein? or another Imam to come in the future with the name Hussein, who knows]
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

Admin wrote:Sinter So So means 70 x 100 x 100

Huseini would mean from the genealogy of Hussein [possibly 2nd Imam Hussein? or another Imam to come in the future with the name Hussein, who knows]
Also one of the titles of MHI is al-Huseini. So it appears that reference is of the 2nd Imam. Perhaps Sinter So So is an allegorical way of saying perpetuity of Imams.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Thank you both, now if I try to understand the meaning of above verse then I am getting more confused as per the calculation given by Admin i.e.;

70x100x100= 700000 (seven hundred thousands in USA and seven lacks in Indian subcontinent currency) that is a big figure more than half million Husseini!!
Now the question arising in my mind is how this possible to get together all these 700000 Husseini to fight against 'ASUR" devil forces??!! I am confused, clarification will be helpful.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

I think the verse of Anant Akhado that I mentioned alludes to the force of all the Prophets(124,000) and the Imams(Huseinis) to conquer the faithless at the time of reckoning....
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Haree You are eternal...
I think @ above talks about the followers who during the end of times will follow hussain or in other words imam/imams that are from the progeny of imam hussain....The number of followers[murids] = 700,000

what is interesting is that majority of ummah is waiting for the arrival of imam mehdi[as] and if that happens in future then majority of people , be it hindu/muslim/christian and whatever sect they belong to will follow and accept him as the hujjat of allah[swt].....So it might be that pir is saying that during that time...there will arise 2 imams i.e imam mehdi[as] and the current imam....and it is this current imam whose followers will be 7,00,000 where as the majority will follow imam mehdi[as]
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

So it might be that pir is saying that during that time...there will arise 2 imams i.e imam mehdi[as] and the current imam.

No way, pir didn't say that there will be 2 Imams during the 'ZAHURAAT' it is not possible for 2 imams at a time, at any time, this is same theory applied for Allah, Allah can not be 2 or 3 at a time or any time.
I think you are taking wrong meaning or wrong interpretation of above ginanic verse.

My interpretation and thinking is It is possible that Imam Mehdi and ismaili Imam will be same, you can tell this Imam as 'NAKALANKI' in Hindu consent, you can tell him "Imam Mehdi" as Shia and Istnaashri belief, you can tell him Jesus in Christian recognition but that person will be same for every religions.

If you have 'ANANT AKAHDO" please read it you will find detail information about 'ZAHURAAT" even the name of Imam of that time.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

No way, pir didn't say that there will be 2 Imams during the 'ZAHURAAT' it is not possible for 2 imams at a time, at any time, this is same theory applied for Allah, Allah can not be 2 or 3 at a time or any time.
I think you are taking wrong meaning or wrong interpretation of above ginanic verse.
I never said pir said this or that....Im putting forth what i make up of the above verses of that ginan....logically speaking if there are only 7,00,000 murids left that will follow the agakhan then one must stop and think .....what will happen to the other 14.3 million ismailis who follow agakhan ??

My interpretation and thinking is It is possible that Imam Mehdi and ismaili Imam will be same, you can tell this Imam as 'NAKALANKI' in Hindu consent, you can tell him "Imam Mehdi" as Shia and Istnaashri belief, you can tell him Jesus in Christian recognition but that person will be same for every religions.
I dont think they would be the same as ismailis are often treated as non muslims ....Hence this is the reason why pir said most of the ismailis will leave this faith and join the ummah of over 1 billion muslims
If you have 'ANANT AKAHDO" please read it you will find detail information about 'ZAHURAAT" even the name of Imam of that time.
The imam of the time being the same is very much debatable but when pir said the followers of the imam of that time would be only 700000 gives us a very convincing proof that ismailism will shrink ,Well one of many reasons for this might be both 48th and 49th imam not clearly making the ummah understand who they are and what the ummah should expect from them....or how to make them come back on track i.e siratal mustakim !
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Brother Shiraz,

.Hence this is the reason why pir said most of the ismailis will leave this faith and join the ummah of over 1 billion muslims 
I need more clarification on your above sentence, how and why you think that Ismailis will leave this (Ismaili) faith? have you read this in any ginan, granth OR any book? or just heard rumor? or this is just your imagination? if you read this in ginans then will you please kindly tell me in which Ismaili ginan, granth and book have you read this?
I read ginan many time in past and I am still reading ginans, but be honest with you I never find any where, in any ginans, in any granth that any 'PIR' had wrote that Ismailis will leave this faith, as you mentioned in your above quoted sentence, YOUR INTERPRETATION IS TOTALLY WRONG HERE BRO.

Brother , Ismaili religion (satpanth, Sanatan) is true religion it is here for forever, neither it is new nor it will disappear on Zahurat as you mentioned above! this religion is coming for a long time, let me clear it here since the first day of the creation of this universe even before that (UNAD) and write down this Ismailism will stay till the last day of Qayamat, of course the name Ismaili was not exist before Imam Ismail but you can give any name to this true religion satpanth, sanatan or any name you prefer, but this religion is existing here for a long time and it will be stay on earth till the day of judgement, this fact has been quoted in ginans many times below is few ginanic verses for your reference:-

એજી આદ ઉનાદ થી હી પંથ સાચો,
એને વળગી નહિ કોઈ વળ્યો પાછો.

Eji aad unnad thi hi panth sacho,
ene valgi nahi koi valyo paccho.

SO THERE IS NO NEED TO JOIN MUSLIM UMMAH FOR ANY ISMAILIS BUT MAY BE SOME MUSLIM UMMAH AND MAY BE SOME PEOPLES FROM OTHER RELIGIONS JOIN (NOT ALL) IN THIS ISMAILI RELIGION, DURING THE ZAHURAT AND AFTER THE FIGHT AGAINST THE DEVIL FORCES, THIS IS AS CLEAR AS THIS, SO STOP DAY DREAMING BROTHER SHIRAZ AND STOP TO MAKE WRONG INTERPRETATION OF ANY GINANIC VERSES AS YOU DID ABOVE.
[/b]
If you not forget then I wrote not long ago for you, that you need to study, a deep study of Ismailism and then after you come forward and challenge anybody.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

I need more clarification on your above sentence, how and why you think that Ismailis will leave this (Ismaili) faith? have you read this in any ginan, granth OR any book? or just heard rumor? or this is just your imagination? if you read this in ginans then will you please kindly tell me in which Ismaili ginan, granth and book have you read this?
I read ginan many time in past and I am still reading ginans, but be honest with you I never find any where, in any ginans, in any granth that any 'PIR' had wrote that Ismailis will leave this faith, as you mentioned in your above quoted sentence, YOUR INTERPRETATION IS TOTALLY WRONG HERE BRO.
pir said in future there will be 700 000 followers so lemme ask you how many aga khani followers are there ?? Approx 15 million....Do you see the decline in numbers ??? yes or no ??? ...If there is decline then that wont be because over 14.3 million people died or some crap !!!! ..........logically speaking these people either became atheist or left the faith....Or else why would pir come up with that number ???
Brother , Ismaili religion (satpanth, Sanatan) is true religion it is here for forever, neither it is new nor it will disappear on Zahurat as you mentioned above!
Again you're trying to put words in my mouth .....All i said was ismailism might shrink if we go with the ginan....i never said it would vanish or die !!
this religion is coming for a long time, let me clear it here since the first day of the creation of this universe even before that (UNAD) and write down this Ismailism will stay till the last day of Qayamat, of course the name Ismaili was not exist before Imam Ismail but you can give any name to this true religion satpanth, sanatan or any name you prefer, but this religion is existing here for a long time and it will be stay on earth till the day of judgement, this fact has been quoted in ginans many times
I see you always get on backfoot when it comes to ismailism ....you dont have to !! ...Im not fighting with you nor trying to press my views on you....you have you own beliefs , so do I !!

I have vast knowledge when it comes to ismailism but i dont go with what missionary saheb has to say bcoz he gets paid for that !!! Just like a mullah or the pope....My take on religion might be different than yours.....you take everything in positive sense where as i always think of positive and negative at the same time !!
agakhani

let ask correct meaning of this ginan to Admin and Bro KM!!

Post by agakhani »

pir said in future there will be 700 000 followers so lemme ask you how many aga khani followers are there 
"sinter so so Husseini chadd-she
em Shah asur ne kape"....................Haree anant...12

Here again, you are taking wrong meaning of above ginanic verse brother Shiaraz, pir are talking about the warriors who will fight with 'ASHUR"(DAINT KALINGA) and kill him, not the total population of this world during that time bro, Ask Admin and brother Karim Maher Ali and they both will agree with me. absolutely pir doesn't give the total of population (700.000) of Ismaili or non-Ismaili as you interpreting above, read your coded sentence one more time above if YOU NOT BELIEVE THAT WHAT YOU WROTE!!!. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE TOTAL POPULATION OF THIS WORLD AT THE TIME OF "ZAHURAT" WILL BE REACH ALMOST 20 BILLIONS NOT ONLY 700.000.

I see you always get on backfoot when it comes to ismailism 
Of course I do that because I am true Ismaili and I am proud that I born in this true religion, I am not people like others who say something about Ismailism and act differently or backbiting about Ismailis and 'AGAKHAN' and these backbiters are here in this forum, they are puppet of someone else they come in this forum to change the mind of readers.

I would suggest you to listen one waez ( I think you inquired about that to bro Admin) 'DAIT KALINGA" this is good waez that give you more information on many topics which are rising in your mind right now, for example; what would happen during Zahurat? how the war would take place? who will fight with whom? how many peoples will left after the war? e.t.c. and at least this waez will help you to stop making wrong interpretation, that is for sure bro.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Here again, you are taking wrong meaning of above ginanic verse brother Shiaraz, pir are talking about the warriors who will fight with 'ASHUR"(DAINT KALINGA) and kill him, not the total population of this world during that time bro, Ask Admin and brother Karim Maher Ali and they both will agree with me. absolutely pir doesn't give the total of population (700.000) of Ismaili or non-Ismaili as you interpreting above, read your coded sentence one more time above if YOU NOT BELIEVE THAT WHAT YOU WROTE!!!. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE TOTAL POPULATION OF THIS WORLD AT THE TIME OF "ZAHURAT" WILL BE REACH ALMOST 20 BILLIONS NOT ONLY 700.000.
Heres what i found on ismaili.net....

Haree You are eternal...

Brother i told you in my previous posts...you believe what you want to, I shall believe what I think is true....Reading @ above verse and its translation in english all i can come up with is that there existed 124000 prophets and in future 700000 would be the devout followers of the future agakhan.....I dunno where you see kalinga or lasith malinga here !!! :D

And we are not talking about world population bro....we are talking about ismaili population in future as mentioned in above ginan.....as i said it might be that out of 15 million ismaili muslim or say 50 million ismaili muslims in near future only 700000 would be ready to sacrifice their life for the lord of that time !!!

what about the rest ?? Thats what I meant to ask in my previous posts !
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

i can come up with is that there existed 124000 prophets and in future 700000 would be the devout followers of the future agakhan.....I dunno where you see kalinga or lasith malinga here !!
Sir,
I can bet you for your wrong interpretation as you wrote above let me repeat it here that you wrote above " 700000 WOULD BE THE DEVOUT FOLLOWERS OF THE FUTURE IMAM (IN YOUR WORD AGAKHAN BUT IN MY WORD IMAM) IS TOTALLY WRONG.

The simple easiest and true meaning of above verses is"

1.24 million prophet has came/ born.
700000 hussaini will take part in war to kill ASUR

I am also giving defines of few words below

EK LAAKH NE CHOVEES HAZAAR: = 1.24 million
SINTER SO SO : = 700000
HUSSAINI : = The warriors who are born from
Imam Hussain (s.a.) family and from
Ahle Bait family and direct decedent of Hazarat Imam Hasan (s.a.) family
CHADSE : = WILL PARTICIPATE IN WAR
MARSE : = WILL KILL
ASUR : = RAKSHAK, DAINT it is opposite word
of 'SUR' as per the various dictionaries the true meaning of Asur is "THE ENEMY OF DEVA/ALLAH,

IN GUJARATI: = દેવોનો દુશ્મન; દૈત્ય; દાનવ; રાક્ષસ
IN SANSKRIT: = देवशत्रु
IN ENGLISH : = enemy of God

After giving above detail you will accept that you made wrong interpretation, if you still not agree then let me ask you one simple question PLEASE READ THE DEFINATION I GIVE ABOVE FOR THE WORD OF 'HUSSAINI" ONE MORE TIME BECAUSE MY QUESTION IS RELATED TO IT AND IT IS RELATED TO YOUR WRONG INTERPRETATION.
You are saying that 700.000 will be devotee of Imam of that time lets beleive that for A SECOND now answer my question WILL THESE ALL 700000 WILL DIRECT DECEDENT OF IMAM HUSSAIN?
nope you wrote followers so this shows that your interpretation is totally wrong buddy.
Now you may understand why I used the word 'DAINT KALINGA"
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Haree You are eternal...

The above is the translated version found on ismaili.net .....The above translation is not mine !!!!!

aga khani bhai said :
EK LAAKH NE CHOVEES HAZAAR: = 1.24 million
Million prophets ?????????????? Brother I think you got it twisted....Its 1,24,000 [ one lakh twenty four thousand]
SINTER SO SO : = 700000
Ok this is correct i.e 70 x 100 x 100 = 700,000
HUSSAINI : = The warriors who are born from
Imam Hussain (s.a.) family and from
Ahle Bait family and direct decedent of Hazarat Imam Hasan (s.a.) family
This is where we differ my dear brother....for you its the number of imams that shall rise....where as for me its the number of followers who will follow the future imam at that time
CHADSE : = WILL PARTICIPATE IN WAR
True !!!
MARSE : = WILL KILL
I dont see the term MARSE or MAARSE @ above ginan bhai !!!
ASUR : = RAKSHAK, DAINT it is opposite word
of 'SUR' as per the various dictionaries the true meaning of Asur is "THE ENEMY OF DEVA/ALLAH
Asur has many meanings , one of which is demon where as other meanings also include those without faith and so on ! ....So both the meaning i.e yours as well as i.e on this site are true !!

Basically the biggest difference is you take 700 000 as the imams from the progeny of h.hussain[as] where as i treat those 700 000 as the followers of the future agakhan
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Eji Jaake chanchal chalatra pavan rath ghoddaa, 
ne haathiddun Shaah sanngaare ho ji; 
chhatris aayudh (hathiyaar) lai nar naklanki chaddshe, 
ne chaud bhavan maan jejekaar ho ji - naasare 3 
For the word 'CHADDSHE" CHADSE for this word ,I am quoting one more ginanic verses which brother 'ATHARVEDI" put in his post yesterday, right on time and it is related to our current topics.

And thanks for the correction 1,24, 000 prophets, it is always confusing to convert in USA math.

This is where we differ my dear brother....for you its the number of imams that shall rise....where as for me its the number of followers who will follow the future imam at that time
Let believe that you are right for a moment, according you the 700.000 number will the followers of future Imam, now question arising here is how it will possible that all these 700.000 followers will from decedent of Imam Hussain (s.a.) BECAUSE PIR HASAN KABIRDIN USED THE WORD 'HUSSAINI" and I explained the meaning of word Hussaini (decedent of Imam Hussain (s.a.) ) any jamati member can become followers of Imam they do not need to be direct decedent of Imam Hussain (s.a.) you are a follower of current Imam, I am follower of current Imam, brother Admin is follower of current Imam, brother KM is follower of current Imam all THE "JUMLO JAMAT" ARE FOLLOWERS OF CURRENT IMAM BUT WE ALL ARE NOT DECEDENT OF IMAM HUSSAIN (S.A.) THEREFORE WE ARE NOT CLAIMING OURSELVES AS 'HUSSAINI" so your interpretation that 700.000 will be followers porved wrong.
Now you may have question ; who will be these 700.000 Hussaini then? this is my question too and this post is started for this question only , you can read it in post #401.

for you its the number of imams that shall rise..
Nope, I do not mean that 700.000 will be Imam during that time (ASTAGAFIRULLAH) that is not possible brother Imam can be only one here I quote my previous post dated 26th April, 2011.

THE WORD 'MARSHE" is MISTAKENALLY WRITTEN FOR THE WORD "KAPE"
thanks again for point my mistake, however the meaning of both words are almost same.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Let believe that you are right for a moment, according you the 700.000 number will the followers of future Imam, now question arising here is how it will possible that all these 700.000 followers will from decedent of Imam Hussain (s.a.)
Again you're getting twisted brother...the followers cannot be the descendants of Imam Hussain....I did not say 700 000 imams , I said 700 000 followers....like if you're a follower of agakhani that means you gave allegiance/bayyat to imam hussain[as] from whom agakhan traces his ancestry....which means you are a follower of agakhan and not a relative or from the family tree of imam hussain[as] ....understood ?? Dont get twisted because I never said 700 000 imams ....Its you who said 700 000 imams....read your post so that you would know....Just dont get twisted bhai !!!

700 000 will be the followers of the future imam and not the imams themselves !!!! clear ????

BECAUSE PIR HASAN KABIRDIN USED THE WORD 'HUSSAINI" and I explained the meaning of word Hussaini (decedent of Imam Hussain (s.a.) ) any jamati member can become followers of Imam they do not need to be direct decedent of Imam Hussain (s.a.) you are a follower of current Imam, I am follower of current Imam, brother Admin is follower of current Imam, brother KM is follower of current Imam all THE "JUMLO JAMAT" ARE FOLLOWERS OF CURRENT IMAM BUT WE ALL ARE NOT DECEDENT OF IMAM HUSSAIN (S.A.) THEREFORE WE ARE NOT CLAIMING OURSELVES AS 'HUSSAINI" so your interpretation that 700.000 will be followers porved wrong.
Oh lord have mercy on this agakhani bhai...When the fudge did I said those who follow agakhan are from the family of agakhan....Its you who said 700 000 are not the followers but the imams....please dont get twisted my brother...just like you misquoted 124000 prophets to some 1.24 million :)

There is a difference between a follower[which i mentioned in all my posts] and imams [which is what you believe and for some reason got it twisted]

Now you may have question ; who will be these 700.000 Hussaini then? this is my question too and this post is started for this question only , you can read it in post #401.
Those 700 000 followers will be those who would stand beside the imam when everybody else would either denounce the faith or become unbelievers i.e naam ka muslim ....you can see this in present time as well !!!

Ismailis selling alcohol , gambling or promoting gambling at their gas stations , adultery and much much more.
Nope, I do not mean that 700.000 will be Imam during that time (ASTAGAFIRULLAH) that is not possible brother Imam can be only one here I quote my previous post dated 26th April, 2011.
Ok so they wont be imams which you did mentioned in all your previous posts.....well if they're not imams then who are they ??? Which leaves us to only one answer which I already gave in my 1st post itself...ie they will be the followers of future aga khan :)
THE WORD 'MARSHE" is MISTAKENALLY WRITTEN FOR THE WORD "KAPE"
thanks again for point my mistake, however the meaning of both words are almost same.
Your welcome :)
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Whatever brother, I give up, you definitely rule this website no doubt about that because nobody in this site seems take care about your self proclaimed but wrong philosophy, your wrong interpretation of any ginan, your white lies, say something in one post and say different in your next post, criticize Agakhan and Jamati leaders openly and your misleading thoughts.

You the only one in this website is awake bro but remaining us are sleeping, including myself, brother Admin and other scholars who always dumps unnecessary garbage in this website and always take silence whenever it needed most to challenge someone like you and prove wrong.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

As described and discussed above there were total 1,24, 000 prophets but there were only 114 Rasools, the difference between "Nabi" and "Rasool is Rasool can make changes in Shariya's but Nabi can not.

114 Suras in Quran -e-Sharif represent the 114 rasools of Allahtala.

This also means that there were total 114 Sahifas and books revealed upon various Rasools including Quran, Tauret, Zaboor and Injil.
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

Four holy books are available now but do you know any "SAHIFAS' as described above still available now a days? if yes please let me know.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Prophet Echoch (Idris) few books are still available look the link below for more detail but I don't know they are authentic or not, same way if you consider Confucius and Socrates as prophet then their some writing still available.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

If the Confucious and Socretes were prophets! then why not Plato, Aristotal, Epicurus, Budhha, Mahavir, Nank and Dalai Lama?
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

If the Confucious and Socretes were prophets! then why not Plato, Aristotal, Epicurus, Budhha, Mahavir, Nank and Dalai Lama?
I dunno about others but I dont think nanak, mahavir and lama are prophets because as per islam , rasool[saw] was the seal bearer or the last prophet
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

I dunno about others but I dont think nanak, mahavir and lama are prophets because as per islam
I agree with Shiraz thinking Nanak, Mahavir were not a prophets same way Dalai Lama is not a prophet, the remaining others may be or may be not I heard about Budhha that he was prophet.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Obviously any person after Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) can not be a prophet as we believe our Prophet was the last amongst the prophets sent by God.

However though we do not agree with them, we do respect the beliefs of others to follow their own prophets who came after our Holy Prophet, to each one his own belief.....

I want to remind all of the Muslim that the Shahada is the pillar of Islam and that pillar does only say that we accept prophet Muhamad (PBUH) as Prophet, it says nowhere "last prophet" so any person who has recited the Shahada is a Muslim.

Ismailis believe that prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was the last prophet of God. But any Muslim who has recited the Shahada is a Muslim, whatever his believes on other issues (and there are many issues)

We should not impose our beliefs to others, our religion is based on tolerance and we should never forget this. And while we especially feel closer to the People of THE Book, God's creation embarrasses ALL of mankind regardless of their beliefs.

Tolerance is the foundation of peace and Islam can be interpreted as peace in submission to the will of God
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

We should not impose our beliefs to others,
Brother Admin,
My input was on the pak kalam of Allah Subhan Pak that " Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was the last prophet and there will be no prophet will not come after him on earth"
Of-course I respect the above mentioned wise men and their teaching whether they were prophet or not. However I should confess that Mahavir and Budhha were born before Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and there is possibility that they may be prophet!! but Allah knows better.