this site?

Activities in your jamats including posting of announcements
oceanbreeze

this site?

Post by oceanbreeze »

i am new on this site and i want to know whis the founder of this site.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

sri sai baba
oceanbreeze

this site is more harm then any good.

Post by oceanbreeze »

being&nbsp; an ismaili , i believe that sharing of ismaili knowledge of &nbsp;Ginan, Hazar imam ( salawat) and previous imams history , pictures, info about anything like waiz, pirs ginan or any activites which is related to jk and ismaili people o&shy;n this site , has brought more danger&nbsp; to our tariqa and our heritage . <BR>why? ginan , ferman u can hear at jamat khana and other relevent info are u can get from ismaili magazine ( authorized ) by MHI, or AKDN site and jk library, i believe this site is not run by ismaili otherwise he wouldnot do it.
agakhani

It is nothing wrong to put Ismaili literature in any website

Post by agakhani »

Posting ginans, waez, history of Imams in Ismaili.net web site is nothing wrong brother, Only thing I oppose for and should not post any Ismaili website is FARMANS OF ANY IMAMS, but I think this website doing great job not putting any Farmans of any Imam.

By the way there are few ismaili book shops (SPECIALLY IN USA & CANADA) where you can buy ginans, waezs, history books of Ismaili Imams, pictures and many more Ismaili literatures and don't surprise they sell these things to anybody via online and in shop, they don't even ask whether you are Ismaili or not, as per I know and as per the last time I ordered.

For your information, now a days you can find many religious websites of different religions which puts there religious literature in their websites as well, including Quran-e- Sharif, Hadith, Bible, Purans, Gita e.t.c so in my opinion it is nothing wrong to put Ismaili literature in this website when other religious website can do that why not Ismaili.net? it is one kind spreading of Ismailism.

Above is my personal opinion, Admin can give more detail in this matter if necessary, but I think his opinion will be same as I wrote here.