WHICH PROPHET HAD COMMAND ON JINNS?

In this Forum you put small info of a couple of line, some info that is though provoking, like the Did You Know on the front page...
agakhani

WHICH PROPHET HAD COMMAND ON JINNS?

Post by agakhani »

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

PROPHET SOLOMON/SULEMAN (S.A.) HAD COMMAND ON JINNS, HUMANS, BIRDS AND AIR?
prince_visram

Re: WHICH PROPHET HAD COMMAND ON JINNS?

Post by prince_visram »

agakhani wrote:DID YOU KNOW THAT?

PROPHET SOLOMON/SULEMAN (S.A.) HAD COMMAND ON JINNS, HUMANS, BIRDS AND AIR?
Is this also the same Prophet known to have a beautiful voice? I think I heard that in a waez somewhere...
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Nope, Prince
Prophet David (S.A.) ( known as Dawoud in Islam) had beautiful voice.
star_munir

Post by star_munir »

According to one of the legends about the origin of Kashmir, the land of Kashmir which was once a lake, was taken out from the water by a jinn named Kashu on the order of Hazrat Suleiman. The Kashmir was named after Kashu...kashumir which became later kashmir.

However, this may or may not be true. Because according to some historians Hazrat Sulaiman was born 1800 years after the origin of Kashmir. Some people believe that the land was taken out by the water by Rishi Kaishya. However, there are some places in Kashmir which are associated with Hazrat Sulaiman which suggests that he had visited and stayed in Kashmir.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

there are some places in Kashmir which are associated with Hazrat Sulaiman which suggests that he had visited and stayed in Kashmir.
Interesting , it may be possible that Hazarat Sulaiman may visited Kashmir and stayed over there, same kind story I heard about Jesus that he also came in India and stayed over there for a while.