Do you know the name of that Blanket?

In this Forum you put small info of a couple of line, some info that is though provoking, like the Did You Know on the front page...
agakhani

Do you know the name of that Blanket?

Post by agakhani »

Does any one know the name of the blanket which was used by Hazarat Ali (s.a.) to cover his head and body on the night of Hizara? (the night of emigration)
Answer:-
The name of that blanket was 'Hazar Maut'.
Last edited by agakhani on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Capital letters are considered as shouting in the Internet. Please read about how to post and Netiquette. [google the key words "netiquette", "capital letters", "posting", "shouting"]

All capital letters posts will be deleted in 2 days. Please re-post your posts in normal small letters.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Admin,
Thanks for the info, it has been corrected according the netiquette for internet posting.
MR-FORGET

Post by MR-FORGET »

Brother Admin,
Forget about the netiquette and stop to threaten to delete the post in every other post, this poor guy put very interesting things which I think lots of peoples don't know! and you threaten to delete his post?
let me ask you this did you know the name of that blanket? now be honest and answer me.
Admin

Post by Admin »

I have no problem with the question, it is indeed interesting and informative.

I will still delete all postings which do not respect the netiquette. There are many web sites who do not care about netiquette. This one is not one of those.

This web site is not a paid website nor do we throw publicity to the user no do we ask membership fees. But in exchange we ask for some politeness. Is this too much to ask?
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Mr.-Forget,
Admin doing his job, let him do that and I don't mind if Admin delete my post for not following the rules and regulation set for this website, we all should respect him (admin) and other volunteers for their devoted times and efforts to run this website smoothly and therefore this website is still here, there were many other Ismaili websites popped up in past but some are disappeared and some are still there but without any activities.

By the way thanks for your kind comments Mr. forget and Mr. Admin about 'Did you Know?' topic, its makes me happy that you read it with interest thank you both and also those readers who like my posts and send me their thanks via e-mails. Thank you all guys.
shiraz.virani

Post by shiraz.virani »

Agakhani bhai for Admin 2012 :P :D :D :lol:
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Agakhani bhai for Admin 2012
And special thanks to S.V. for criticize me on and off :lol: :lol: