Mushkil Asaan (Dua or Tasbih or What to do)

Discussion on R&R from all regions
sratt

Mushkil Asaan (Dua or Tasbih or What to do)

Post by sratt »

Ya Ali Madad,

Hope all of you are doing fine.

I am going through some very difficult times specially at work. I wanted to know if there is any special dua or tasbih I can recite that would help or do something that would help remove the difficulties.

I already got the ghat paat jo doro and put mushkil asaan money in JK but things have been very difficult for almost an year now.

I would appreciate your advice.

Mowla Ali Madad.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Please visit following links for more information.
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... t=tasbihat

I am writing below few tasbihats for you and interesting readers for quick and ready references:-

1, Recites 40 times 'Astagirullah'
2, Recite 40 times 'Ya Ali Tu Rahem Kar Ya Mowla tu Fazal Kar'
3, As per the Farman of our 47 Imam Ali Shah(s.a.) recite
Salwat 3, 14, 21, 33, 40, 101, and 501 times, recite as many time as you can in standing position.
4, As per Farman of our 48 Imam Sulatan Mohammad shah (s.a.), after the morning dua recite 2 Tasbih of Salwat 101 times (beads) and ask for Muskil Asan in Jamat Khana.
5, If you have really really serious difficulty then you have to start reciting
"Ya Rabbala be garda Bahka Sahen Marda
Bahak Sahen Marda Ya Raballa be garda"**
6, Ya Allah, Ya Wahab, Ya Ali, Allahusamad 101 times.
7, Bibi Fatems's Tasbih
- 34 times Allahu akabar
- 33 times Subhanallah
- 33 times Alhamdolillah.
8, "Nade Ali" for 40 times, this tasbih is great tasbih for any Mushkil Asans.
9, Shukranlillah Alhamdoliilah Rabbil Aalmeen 14,21,33, 40 or 101 times for Sukargujari for everything you have received so far like foods, cloths, shelter, respect, income, good health, education, knowledge e.t.c.
10, Ya Ali Aghisni Ya Ali Adrikni har bala tu dur kar Mowla ali Shah karimshah Ali 14, 21,33, 40, 101 whatever you can recite.

** Note:- 1, This tasbih you should continue until 40 days even though your difficulties go away with in one or two week you need to complete this tasbih for 40 days and should recite 40 times.
-2, Please find correct Pronunciation of above tasbihat in link provided above.
Now you can choose any tasbih from above and start reciting today and you will see the benefits in short peiriods of time.
FYI:-Always recite your tasbih in standing position,
-Always ask Dua or ask for giriajari for Mushkil Asan in "SAJADA" .
Last edited by agakhani on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
sratt

Post by sratt »

Ya Ali Madad (agakhani),

Thank you very much for your reply. I will definitely start the tasbih. Please pray for me I need prayers. I have heard that if someone else prays for you it is better than you praying for yourself.

God Bless.
Admin

Post by Admin »

Do a Tasbih of Shukr, tell God thank you in advance because I know you are going to resolve all my problems tomorrow morning.

It always work... if you trust.
sratt

Post by sratt »

Ya Ali Madad,

You are right, Shukran Lillah Wal Hamdulillah.

Sometimes long term difficulties come due to ur past sins? Mehmani and mushkil asaan offering in dua karavi?
Anything else i can do?
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Shukran Lillah Wal Hamdulillah.
Please note the correct word it is 'AL' not 'Wal' in above tasbih.

'SHUKARANLILLAH AL HAMDOLILLAH RABBIL AALMEEN' you can add Rabbil aalmin after Al hamdolillah if you want to.
Admin

Post by Admin »

One that works for me is "Ya Shah Karim" tasbih
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote:
Shukran Lillah Wal Hamdulillah.
Please note the correct word it is 'AL' not 'Wal' in above tasbih.

'SHUKARANLILLAH AL HAMDOLILLAH RABBIL AALMEEN' you can add Rabbil aalmin after Al hamdolillah if you want to.
In Arabic 'wa' means ''and'. The combination of 'wa' and 'al' is pronounced as 'wal' hence wal is correct.

The expression "Shukran Lillah Wal Hamdulillah" means "Thanks to God and all praise is due to God".
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

In Arabic 'wa' means ''and'. The combination of 'wa' and 'al' is pronounced as 'wal' hence wal is correct.
Kbhai,
I give you two proofs and my answer was on these two proofs that it should be 'AL' not 'WAL"

Proof # 1,
I have two books which are written by well known Alwaez Kamaluddin the names are these books are as follows and its available through his website:-
1, Majalis and Tasbihat (English)
2, Apni dharmik kriyao, Majliso and Tasbiho (Gujarati),
these two books are written on the subject of Ismaili Tasbihat, these books tell the history of different tasbihat, why it was started? who started, where it was started first? e.t.c. these two books are very informative for tasbihat for its right wording and write pronunciations, I recommend that all Isamili should have at least one book from these two, in these books the above tasbih is written as follows:-

'SHUKARANLILLAH ALHAMDOLILLAH.

Proof # 2,
One Jamati member ask this question to Rai Abu Ali for correct wording of this tasbih, he answered "AL HAMDOLILLAH not Wal hamdolillahl.. you can find his answer in his waez.
More clarification will be helpful.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote: Kbhai,
I give you two proofs and my answer was on these two proofs that it should be 'AL' not 'WAL"
Abhai,

Is there any difference in meaning between "Thanks to God, all praise is due to God" and "Thanks to God and all praise is due to God"?
Last edited by kmaherali on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

sratt wrote:Ya Ali Madad,

Anything else i can do?
There is a Farman which states:

"If you know your Du'a, then you can be sure that whatever problems you have, whatever difficulties you have, whatever sorrow you have, you will always get happiness from your prayers, and I want all of you always to remember this."
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Is there any difference in meaning between "Thanks to God, all praise is due to God" and "Thanks to God and all praise is due to God".
No, not at all brother only different sentences but meaning are almost same but we are talking about which word should be there in that tasbih? 'AL' or 'WAL'?
be a scholar you must know that a small mistake in Arabic pronunciation make big different and therefore we should pronounce any tasbih in its right word and right pronunciation , that is my point buddy.
The another proof is in tasbih of Bibi Fatema that tasbih is as follows:-
1, Allahu akbar
2, shubhanallah
3, AL HAMDOLILLAH WHY NOT WAL HAMDOLILLAH HERE!!!???
Can you answer me this?
kmaherali

Post by kmaherali »

agakhani wrote: The another proof is in tasbih of Bibi Fatema that tasbih is as follows:-
1, Allahu akbar
2, shubhanallah
3, AL HAMDOLILLAH WHY NOT WAL HAMDOLILLAH HERE!!!???
Can you answer me this?
In this tasbi we recite the phrases separately and hence it does not make sense to say 'WAL'. But if we were to recite all the three phrases together we could say: Allahu Akbar, Subhanallah wal hamdulillah meaning 'Allah is the greatest, glory be to Allah and all praise is due to Allah.'

However if you are reciting Al Hamdulillah alone, it does not make sense to say Wal Hamdulillah. It would mean 'and all praise is due to Allah'. We should say Al Hamdulillah - All praise is due to Allah.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Kbhai,
After your above post I asked one scholar about this tasbih according him:-
If you want to recite this tasbih Shukranlillah and Alhmadolillah in combination from then you must have to use word 'WA' between these two words "wa" means "and" but you can recite this tasbih without adding word "wa" as per the scholar, as per his explanation this tasbih should be recite below, if we want to use word "wa" between Shukranlillah and Alhamdolillah.

Shukranlillah wa, Alhamdolillah : if you want to recite in combination form.
Shukranlillah Alhamdolillah : if you want to recite in separate form.
شکرانلللہ' و' ال حمدولللہ
શુકરનલીલ્લાહ "વ" અલ હમ્દોલીલ્લાહ.
There is no restriction from Tariqa Board or from any Imam that you can not recite this tasbih in separate form or there is no restriction that you can not add word "Wa" between these two words.
Whatever way you choose the meaning remain same. You can choose any way but always utter right pronunciation said the scholar, he further told that pronunciation in Arabic is most important, a small mistake in pronunciation make big difference in meaning even a small" nukta" or zer and zabar.
So, basically I will stay what I wrote above but thanks for your above post it force me to ask this question to a scholar and I am satisfied with his decent answer.
sratt

Post by sratt »

I am still facing problems and difficulties at work and every day is very very stressful.

Please let me know what tasbih I should recite or what can I do in order to come out from these difficulties?
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Sratt,

First you should understand that all human being has difficulties whether he is a reach or poor, second difficulties will never ends there are 99% difficulties and only 1% happiness in human lives according Dr. Abu Ali and many other scholars.
Tasbihats remove some difficulties not all, we as a human being created to face difficulties ,we are created that way, Tasbihats and Astagfar erases some difficulties but not all, however we should keep faith in Allah and keep reciting, any tasbih you recite reaches to Allah, some Tasbihat bring result with in a few days some tasbihat bring result in a months and some in a years.
For Mushkil Asan try following tasbihat:-

1,For "MINOR" difficulties:-
YA ALI TU RAHEM KAR YA MOWLA TY FAZAL KAR

2,For very tough difficulties:-
NAD E ALI 40 TIMES

3,For very excessive difficulties which you can not bear or you don't see any relief :-
Bahak Sahen Marda Ya Raballa be garda''
This tasbih should be recite 40 times for 40 days and if your difficulties go away with in a week then you still need to complete the 40 days.

4,After morning prayer recite two tasbihats of Salwat 101 times (means total 202 times) and ask for Mushkil Asan in the position of 'SAJDA' this tasbih sure bring result I have personal experience for this.

Good Luck.
jd15

Post by jd15 »

Bahak Sahen Marda Ya Raballa be garda''
This tasbih should be recite 40 times for 40 days and if your difficulties go away with in a week then you still need to complete the 40 days.

Agakhani,

Can you tell me the meaning of this tasbih? Also, is there an audio hearing of this tasbih I can listen to?

The issues I am dealing with are unbearable.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Agakhani,

Can you tell me the meaning of this tasbih? Also, is there an audio hearing of this tasbih I can listen to?

"YA RABB BALA BI GARDAN, BI HAQQ-I-SHAH-I-MARDAN,
BI HAQQ-I-SHAH-I-MARDAN YA RABB BALA BI GARDAN."

MEANING:-

"O LORD! TURN AWAY THE CALAMITIES IN THE NAME OF THE KING OF HEROES i.e. MAWLA ALI (A.S.)"

Sorry, I am not aware about any audio hearing available or not of this tasbih.

This Tasbih is in persian language in which we seek Allah's help in the name of Hazarat Ali (a.s.) to ease our troubles and problems.
Also our 47 Imam Mawlana Ali Shah quoted in his one holy Farman (not exact words) that reciting this Tasbih 40 time for 40 days in your difficult time will remove your difficulties.